Talent Show

Magnets

Yesterday was an eventful day for Junghwan. He was embarrassed at school, but made up for it by winning a singing competition, which made him happy. But in the end, he still needs to go to school today, like any other day. 

When he entered the classroom, things were the same with Sunwoo, the little conversation they had the night before had no affect on how he acted in school. But it's okay, today's a new day, and hopefully nothing will go wrong. 

 

Classes finished, and nothing too shocking happened, He got called on for a couple questions, but he knew the answers so it was no big deal. 

While he was picking his stuff up in order to go home, Sunwoo stopped at Junghwan's desk. 

"Hey, do you know about this?" Sunwoo dropped a flyer entitled "School Talent Show" on the other's desk. 

"Ah, yeah.. but I don't know if I want to sing in front of everyone like that .." Junghwan answered, humbly. 

"What?? Why not? You're so awesome ~ Plus, some talent recruiters are supposed to be there ! you should show up"

"ah okay.. thanks!" Junghwan picked up the flyer, and Sunwoo left the classroom while he kept reading it.

May 7th... May 7th?! That's tonight?? Wahh. I guess I could just sing what I had prepared for the competiton yesterday...

 

 Later that night, Junghwan showed up to the talent show, and a lot of people were there, even more than at the competition.

He wasn't nervous though, he's done this many times.

This time however, his number was before Sunwoo, who was performing something... maybe a rap?

 

Anyway, he focused on himself, and finally got on stage.

When he proceeded to sing that same love song, he kept thinking of Sunwoo once again ...

Why am I so focused on him? Do I crave friends this much? 

Either way, he sang his song flawlessly. 

 

Getting backstage after having bowed to the standing ovation he recieved, a buisnessman wearing a suit was waiting for him. 

"Quite some nice pipes you've got, have you ever thought about joining a boy group?" He enquired 

"Ahh thanks! Yes, being a singer has been a dream of mine since childhood.." Junghwan answered

"Well, you just happen to be speaking to the CEO of WM entertainment , we're currently putting together a boy group and we'd be happy to have you as a new addition" 

Junghwan was speechless, his dream finally gets to comes true. Of course he accepted.

"Just curious about one thing, you sang that song with such emotion... were you thinking of a girlfriend?" the CEO asked

"Ahh, no, just a friend." Junghwan squinted, Sunwoo isn't even really a friend to him, at least not yet..

"Well, I can't wait to get working with you, I'll call you later." The CEO left , taking down Junghwan's information.

 

Junghwan sighed , feeling accomplished. He peeked out the curtain and seen Sunwoo and his friends, performing SNSD's Gee.

He giggled, and admired Sunwoo.

It took a while before he noticed that he was fixating on him, once again.

Why does he make me so happy? Is he really that cool or am I just desperate for friends..  

 

----- 

kind of rushed, sorry. ^^''