Chapter 6

Give me love

Give me love: Chapter 6



I woke up the next morning. Wait, I SLEPT!? I shot up from the bed. I checked the left side, no one, I faced the right. I saw YongWha there, sitting by the bed. How did I get here?

*he must’ve carried me…

I crept out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. The least I could do is cook him a decent meal, it took me a while but I finally figured out how to turn on his stove. Next, I raided his pantry. I thought I should make him some pancakes; it’s easy and fast in case he wakes up soon. 

30min later, I finished cooking the pancakes; I topped it off by putting maple syrup all over. I put the pancakes on the tray and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge and poured some in a glass. I stepped back and admired the pancakes. Looks good! Food tray in hand, I tiptoed back up the stairs, he’s not awake yet. I placed the tray on his bed side table.

I bended down and shook his shoulders, “YongWha-yah… wake up.” He stirred and raised his head up. He slightly massaged his neck and looked around, “oh, you’re awake.” He looked at me through sleepy eyes. I smiled at him and went to pick up the food tray and place it on the bed in front of him.

He saw the pancakes and looked at me, “Did you make this?” his voice sounds hoarse… must be because he just woke up. 

No, hon. I went out and bought it but not wanting but to ruin the moment, I kept my mouth shut. “You did this…for me?he continued partly because I didn’t answer his question. I nodded and smiled. “You sound a little hoarse, are you okay?” I asked him, its bothering me.

*Geez, we sound like we're actually married... Practice makes perfect right?

He nodded, “it’s just because I just woke up.” I was right. “No one has ever made me breakfast in bed before, komawo...”My YongWha looked sad saying that.

I thought girls would be hanging around him often, girls who would be willing to do anything for him.

Not wanting do dwell on the subject, I pushed the tray slightly towards him, urging him to eat. He picked up a fork and dug in. Omo, my husband eats like a pig…

He finished the meal and I took the tray downstairs to wash it and clean up in the kitchen. I heard my phone ring from downstairs, “YongWha, Can you see who’s calling?” I yelled from downstairs. I heard footsteps and he yelled back,“It’s Taeyon.”

“Can you answer it for me and tell them I’m busy?” 

“Sure.”


It took him almost 5min to yell back “She says, they want you to go clubbing with them later, girl’s night out.”

“OKAY.” I yelled from downstairs.

I came back upstairs to see yong dressed already. “Let’s go.” He smiled at me. “Good morning to you, too.” I said sarcastically, he smiled a brilliant smile. He’s such in a great mood today.

He drove me to my house. “YongWha, drive safely Arasso?” I said to him while coming out of the car.

“De. You too, ‘kay? Call me later if you need me to pick you up.”

“De oppa.” He smiled at the word oppa. I like to see him smile. I waved and he sped off.

I entered my room, passing by my bed, I saw the roses my mystery man gave me, haven’t seen him for a while… hope he appears soon.

I went to work as usual and did things like how I used to before. “You seem happier today SeoHyun.” Yoona commented as she was handing me my goguma latte. “Did anything happen?” she said, probing further.

I remembered YongWha oppa and smiled, wide. “Nothing much...” I answered her, not giving much away. She smiled like she knew something and stepped out of my office, strange…

I haven’t heard from yong oppa today. He’s probably resting after yesterday; I bet it wasn’t comfortable at all sleeping on the chair.

A part of me felt bad and guilty after all it was my fault he wasn’t able to sleep on his bed. He probably thinks that I might mistake him for a ert if he lays next to me plus I know he can’t be with me every day. I was expecting too much. He works for a living, too. I sighed and continued on with my work.



From: Fany unnie

Meet us at Club Answer, Hyunnie; we’ll be at the VIP area. Wear the best party outfit you’ve got.




I sighed; club answer is one of Seoul’s most ‘go to’ clubs. I hit reply.




To: Fany unnie

De, unnie. I’ll be there.




When I arrived home, I went through each piece of clothing my closet has to offer.
“There’s got to be an outfit suitable here somewhere.” I searched another rack of clothes; I saw this dress still wrapped up in a garment bag, perfect.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a black strapless mini dress with my red peep-toe pumps. I hurried and put on some eyeliner and mascara.

*Perfect. This should be enough I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.




Stopping at a traffic light, I checked my phone, still no messages from him. I sighed and put it back.
I entered Club answer, we were regular customers there so I had no problem in getting in. I went up the stairs and searched for the girls in the VIP area, after checking a few rooms a found them in our usual spot.

“Hyun what took you so long?” Taeyon stood up and hugged me and the other girls, followed. “Sorry unnie, I had trouble finding an outfit.”

“Well, if that’s the case I’m glad you’re late.” Fany said standing up and pulling her dress down to remove the creases, “You look hot.” She continued.

“What are we waiting for!? Let’s party!” Sunny unnie took my purse and left in on one of the couches in the VIP area. We ended up at the bar counter downstairs; I, Fany unnie and Taeyon unnie were left. I guess the others are already out somewhere dancing with some random guy.

I downed a few shots of tequila but don’t take me wrong, I get drunk easily but I hadn’t felt the effect yet, so I downed 5 more shots of margarita. I started to get dizzy. “Aigoo~”

“Come on Hyun! Let’s dance!” I heard Fany say through the loud pumping music. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced and I was grabbed by this random dude, its fine, there was some distance between us.

I really felt dizzy now. the room was spinning around and around, the heat is rising, more people came to the dance floor, I touched my forehead, it’s thumping, my head hurts. I searched in the crowd to find one of my unnies, I saw Sica and shouted in her ear, “I’ll just be outside..” she nodded in agreement.

I made my way through the throng of dancing bodies getting pushed to the side here and there until I saw him on the other side. My masked man was there, between all of the people dancing, he was just there standing still my heart raced. I hurried to move towards him, pushing some people in the process, not even bothering to say I’m sorry. Someone grabbed my hand, I turned and was disappointed to see it was just some random guy, "Wanna dance sweetie?" he asked me. he sounds like a ert.

I removed his hold from my hand but the guy he protested by saying “little .” I didn’t bother to look at him, I started looking for my masked man again. *he’s gone….

Was I imagining things!? Must be the alcohol…

I made my way outside. The streets were quiet now; it’s so late in the evening after all. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, ahh… “This is what I need, fresh air.”

I opened to see a lone figure walking to a corner of the street beside the club. Is that him? I couldn’t make out anything, my vision is still blurred from the alcohol, and for the same reason my feet started moving towards the man. Slow, easy steps, I don’t want to fall and injure myself. The man turned the corner and disappeared. Someone tapped my shoulder; hopes of my masked man filled me. I turned and was shocked to see the guy from the club. He’s smirking evilly at me.

!