Chapter 5

Give me love

Give me love: Chapter 5



I felt my phone vibrate in my purse, without taking my eyes of him I reached for the phone.

“Yoboseo?” I whispered through the speaker. It’s raining for god sakes but still, it was stupid of me to answer though. He withdrew his face, moving back a couple of inches.

What? No, YongWha, don’t please… come closer.

“Hyunnie… wh--“was the last thing I heard from the phone. I didn’t care who it was, hell I wasn’t even thinking with my mind, only with my heart and today at this very moment I’ll follow my heart.

I let go, my phone dropped to the ground. I grabbed him, my left hand on his neck, pulling him closer at the same time my right hand was caressing his cheek, just a little more, so close…


Our lips touched! YongWha was shocked, dumbstruck even. I mean who wouldn’t, SeoHyun, THE SEO JOOHYUN KISSING A MAN! In the middle of the park under the pouring rain, heck yeah! Even I’m shocked!

I closed my eyes, feeling the moment. Just this once, just with him, I’ll let go. I felt him smile and he kissed me back. This felt right, ohhh the butterflies but I don’t mind them, not now.

I pulled back, lightly bit my lip and smiled shyly at him, he smiled, wide. I mean really wide, like from ear to ear. He grabbed my wrist.

*he really likes grabbing…

Gently he slid down his hand and intertwined our fingers and squeezed it lightly. That felt, warm.

He looked up the sky. *hmmm I haven’t notice the rain stopped.

“You know you should call me oppa now.” he said, still looking up at the sky.

“Why should I?” YongWha turned his head towards me feigning sadness, I tried to look as serious as I can but failed and a giggle escaped my lips. “Aigoo~ my fiancé is so cute.” He pinched my cheeks and I slightly slapped his hand away. HA! “Let’s go.”

We got in the car, yes, we’re still wet but he doesn’t mind.

*poor convertible…

“Yah, where are you taking me? This isn’t the way to my house.” I asked him, he’s taking a completely different route. “Cause we’re not going to your house, we’re going to MINE.” He said matter-of-factly.

“ohh we’re going to your house, why didn’t you say s-, WHAT YOUR HOUSE?!” that took me by surprise.

“YAH! Don’t scream! I know what you mean. We’re not going to do anything, okay?” oh we’re not? Yah, JooHyun, what are you thinking? He just kept his eyes on the road but I could see he’s enjoying this.

I just looked at the streets we were passing by, it was a peaceful neighborhood. We parked by a house, he opened my door and closed it when I was already by his side. He held my hand and pulled me in the house. Hmm I stood at the middle of the living room; it was all white and dark wood with modern furniture, all very masculine, a classic bachelor’s pad. “SeoHyun-ah, you’re going to get sick you need a shower.” I heard him say, but I was too busy observing the place, he pulled me upstairs and through double door, must be the master's bedroom cause it was HUGE, wait he lives alone right!? It must be his room. I stopped walking and so did he.

“Why are we here?” he looked at me as if I’m talking nonsense. He better not try anything!

“Silly, you’re wet. You’re going to get sick.” He let go of my hand. *Awww…

He went into his closet and came out with a white shirt and boxers. “This is a little small on me, it should fit you.” He handed me the garments and pointed to a door across the room. “That’s the bathroom; I’m going to shower in the guest’s bathroom so you can have your space. Come out when you’re done, I’ll be in the living room downstairs, Arasso?” I nodded, turned and walked to the door of the bathroom, while opening the door, I stopped and turned to him “Komawo, oppa.” His eyes were wide. 

I shut the door leaving him there hanging.



I came downstairs on my bare feet. I saw him sitting on the carpet by the TV. He smiled when he noticed me “looks good on you.” He complimented.

“I thought so too, oh and by the way, you’re not getting it back.” I’m not planning on returning it. He’ll still see it someday; we’re getting married after all. I smirked and walked around the sofa so that I could join him, sitting on the carpet. YongWha shook his head and asked me, “What do you want to watch?” I took a DVD from the rack and placed it on his hands. “Pirates of the Caribbean huh?” he put the CD in the player and we lounged on the sofa when the movie started.





..............................




I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. I kept glancing at her, but her eyes were so glued to the screen that she doesn’t even notice me ogling at her. Okay yong, it’s now or never. I stared to the screen hoping to find some strength in what I'm about to say, only to see Will Turner fighting for his love to some girl named Elizabeth. Is this a sign? Should I tell her the truth, now when it’s still early? But this day was perfect, apparently one of the best days of my life. I don’t want to ruin it… but i have to.

“SeoHyun-ah, you know I-…” I felt something heavy on my right shoulder. Yah, did she fell asleep? I clucked my tongue. She must be THAT tired. I took my time to admire at her face.

*She looks much like her mother…

Gently I lifted her head up, stood up, stretched and lifted her up in my arms she stirred a little but didn’t wake up. Good. I went up the stairs; she’s very light for a tall girl.

She nuzzled my chest, I smiled at her. Good thing she left the doors open or else I wouldn’t have known what I would do. I went through the doors of my bedroom and placed her gently on the bed, I pulled the covers around her. “Who are you?”I heard her whisper.

*She’s talking in her sleep, how cute.

I was going to go out when she turned and said, “Please, don’t go, not yet.” Stopping on my tracks, does she want me to stay? No, it can’t be me.

I didn’t know what else to do and I want to spend every second with her while I still can. I did the only thing I can do. I pulled up a chair and sat near the bed, close to SeoHyun; I held her hand and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard her say was “Why can’t I be with…” with who Hyun? Be with, who?

I fell into a deep sleep knowing she’s by my side.