Red Umbrella

Yongguk One Shots

Yay an update!!! Well I did promise a Part 2 for Special Project.  But I was looking through my files and saw this one shot I wrote when Rain Sound MV.  Can you blame me? 

Hope you guys enjoy it and I'm working to do a double upload tonight.  Sorry for the late update.   

SHOWERS YOU WITH KISSES~  

ENJOY!


 

You saw everything in slow motion as he grabbed the chair, raising it in the air and then throwing it at the ground with so much anger and frustration.  As the scattered pieces of the chair lied on the floor you couldn’t help but to tear up as well.  You knew the meaning behind his tears.  They were more than just acting. 

And you were the reason why.

It’s been almost a year of your brake up.  And although you both promised each other that the fancy things like the public eye wouldn’t get in between, here you were more distant than ever.  The hardest part was that you have to see him all the time.  You were the Creative Producer of the company and you had to be in the process of every song and every comeback.

You were there when he wrote Rain Sound.  You were there when he read it out loud in the studio so you could hear it code his pain.  And now you were in the set of the music video, watching it come out in tears. 

You guessed he was right when he described you has a confusing girl.  Because, now you couldn’t really point out the reason why you told him to end the relationship.  All you can remember was that Sunday night where you two fought like there was not tomorrow in his car. 

Maybe it was the little things that clouded your true emotions, bringing out a storm of irritation and mistreatment.  You also remember how you shut the door with anger and stepped out to the heavy rain leaving everything behind. 

But like him, you were locked inside with the memories of the good old days. When the two of you thought you could bring down the world.   Now all that it was left was coldness of reality.  The one that screamed at you that although he had your heart, things were beyond repair.  You two were too damn stubborn to confront what is happening from both parts. 

When his hand went to his mouth to muffle out his crying, yours went to wipe away the tears that were already strolling down your face. 

“And… CUT!  You did great for this part Yongguk.  Keep it up” The director said and Yongguk bowed politely.  Then he connected his eyes with yours and they reflect the same feeling you had, emotionless. You guys couldn’t break this little façade, pretending to not miss each other.  

“You can go now to change” The director said and then looked at you.  “What do you think ______________shi?  A perfect shot?”

Yongguk gave you a quick glance right before he went to get changed into his white suit.  You answered softly to the director “Ne, a perfect shot”. 

The group finished the scene of the green fallen rain, having also red stains mixed with the droplets.  You tried to focus on each and one of them but your mind played you tricks.  You were distracted by every expression Yongguk did.  To the way he stood there taking the shots of red paint.  And even the way he raised his hand looking at the green droplets that were sliding down.  

But what really took your breath away was when he looked at you straight in the eye and began to walk forward.  You actually thought he would go to where you were standing but it was far from that.  He was just doing what the director told him to do.  But he was doing such a good job at it, making you frustrated and confused. 

Would he take me back after all this time? Is this love worth another try?  Shouldn’t I be used to the fact that we’re not compatible as we think we are? But why is it so hard to move on from you Yongguk?—You thought desperately.  You had to admit, a girl like you is such a confusing set of questions and answers.  But you did got your answer.

All six of them stood under the fake fallen rain doing different poses, waiting for the cue of the director.  When they heard the word ‘cut’, they moved back to set to get change from the dirty clothes.  All of them did except Yongguk.

With his hands inside his pockets he stood there and let the green rain fall on his body.  He was deep in thought just staring blankly at the ground.   The coordinoonas called out his name but he waved his hand so they would leave him alone. 

 

What is he doing?—You thought concerned and then felt someone tap your shoulder.  You looked up and it was Himchan.

“Can’t you see he wants you back?”

“But-“

“Just go to him and here” He handed to you a red umbrella.  “The green colorant would stain your clothes” 

 You grabbed the umbrella with both hands and looked at Yongguk from the distance.  You felt how your chest got tight as you pushed away pride.  You wanted him back in your life but not as coworker.  You wanted him to be the man of dreams again.You took quick steps as you moved away those clouds of doubts, to let you’re true feelings shined through.  You loved him and you couldn’t deny it. 

You opened the red umbrella right before you stepped inside the white dirt.  You got closer and closer and you could have sworn your chest was about burst.  You raised your arm a little more so you could share the umbrella. 

When he felt that the droplets weren’t hitting his skin anymore, he turned around.  He opened his eyes widely as he noticed that it was you standing before him.   You let your right hand wipe away those droplets that were sliding down his cheeks and said,

“You don’t have to stand in the rain anymore, Yongguk” Your words did have a deeper meaning.

He grabbed your hand and pushed close to his cheek and whispered, “I miss you... I miss us.” 

“I know and I’m sorry. But…There’s no need for you to stand here alone.” 

A faint smile appeared on his lips.  Satisfied with your words, he s his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.  With that your grasp on the umbrella was slowly fading.  But the moment his lips touch yours, the green droplets landed on your face.  

At the end, you really didnt need or cared for the red umbrella. 

 


It's not the best thing I've written but lets see if you like the next upload ^^ 

If you have any request don't hesitate to ask!

Luna~