Special Project (1)

Yongguk One Shots

 

If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.

Richard M. Nixon


Your cold fingertips touched as you passed Yongguk the pendrive. A smile couldn’t be held back from the two of you today.  You were about to present to the class the special project you guys worked so hard for. 

You remembered the day your teacher assigned it.  He explained,

“For the next three months you are going to write a song with your partner and make a music video of it.  The message and style of the song and video needs represent both parties.  Don’t hold back.  Be bold and exciting. I expect a lot from you guys.  ” His hand gestures were everywhere full of thrill. “Make the class and me get the message across. What I’m trying to say is… Impress me!”

Impress me… Being the exchange student from the group everyone kept their distance from you. They saw you as strange and quiet classmate. When in reality you were an energetic gal, full of ideas and dreams.  But you couldn’t blame them. 

The fact that your eyes were different and your skin tone was too distracting for their eyes, made you a little self-conscious since day one.  So you created this alter ego with them.  The quiet you. If only they knew.

So when the Music teacher announced this project, you were ecstatic.  This was your time to show them what you were made of.  Strange or not they will hear your voice. They will hear your music and it made you swell up with excitement.

 But who would want to be your partner?  You looked around and everyone was pairing up.  You tapped your pencil against your green notebook as you ran your eyes through all the possibilities in the room.

Perfect’ You quickly stood up, bringing your music notebook with you.  Quick strides lead you to the back of the room where everyone forgot the existence of the other classmates, most importantly Yongguk.

He was exactly like you. Well, what your classmates thought you were.  He was a quiet guy, shy mostly.  But had an amazing talent and it was writing music.  You admired his work from afar but not today. 

You cleared your throat to catch his attention.  He was too engrossed with whatever he was writing.  He snapped his head quickly and connected his eyes with yours.  He put his hand on top of the notepad and asked,

Can I help you?” His voice was deep, husky voice intimated you a little but you went straight to the point.

“Want to be my partner for the project?” You grasped your notebook tightly, hoping for the best.  His eyes gazed at your face, tracing every curve and line.  You inhaled deeply and thought,

 ‘Am I strange for you too Yongguk?’

Okay” He snapped you out of your thoughts.

“Okay... Okay?!”

That’s what I said __________shi” His gummy smile did caught you off guard.  And he knew your name.  Go figure. You smiled back at him and quickly exchange your phone number and meeting place.  

These three months were going to be quite interesting.

 


This one shot is going to be divided in three cus I want to describe somethings and feel free to do it.

But even so I hope you guys like the first part. The second part is in the making ^^