A Trouble Maker

Yongguk One Shots

*Gif not mine

I close my eyes slowly knowing that another sunset is arriving.  The dim light that passes through the bars scream the fact that I am trapped like an animal inside this prison.  But as close my eyes, my heart keeps trembling, knowing that her image will appear painfully without any restrains.

I still remember the first time I saw her.  It was almost two in the morning and it was real cold night with obligated me to keep my hands inside the pockets of my sweater.  I kept looking for the impossible, like a lost child.  Inside my head there was only one thought,   but it became almost like a whisper.  I think it that it began to lose sense and I desperately wanted to bring it back to life.

Defeated, I rested my back against the wall of the corner of the street, and it was there where I started to smell smoke. From very far away I heard sirens and ambulances, probably a fire.  But quickly something stole my attention.  Someone was getting close with firm and well thought out steps.   The sound that came was from heals, because the steps were very feminine, almost like a cat walk.  I didn’t move an inch from where I was.  I really wanted to know who it could possibly be.  I wish I did, but her arrival was almost inevitable.  I had to be there.

It mysteriously appeared a beautiful girl no more than in her twenties. Her flawless face reflected tiredness but it glowed with cleverness.  And her eyes… Her eyes hid something I wanted to find out.

As I observed her, the desire of knowing everything about her invaded my thoughts.  Like what was passing through her mind in the very moment.  A sharp sigh was the first thing I heard from her, but I was followed by a call.  With one of her hands that were hidden inside her long coat, she took out her cell phone and answered with a firm voice.

“Yah!  I’m by the end of the street, next to the mail box.  Everything is settled.  And please hurry the hell up, I can hear the sirens getting closer” Her words came out like venom this time “Of course it seemed like an accident! Just hurry up ‘cus if something happens to me, I swear to God, I will haunt you down. You hear me? I won’t care about what will happen with Yun Jin this time” With that she hung up and a deep silence took place.

Quickly my mind did the math.  The smell of smoke, the sirens and ambulances, plus a mysterious girl at this hour, everything made sense. I gazed at her with disbelief, because the strong image she wanted to portray didn’t click to me. ‘Can a girl like you make so much damage? Why are you doing this?’

I couldn’t bare the smell of smoke anymore making me break silence.  It was so soft but enough for her to notice that I was there beside her. 

When she turned to look at me, her face was covered by red and blue lights.  The police was getting close, and she knew it. I could see it in her eyes. But her face seemed serene as if she knew exactly what to do.

 

She stood in front of me and in one, two, three… BANG! It only took three seconds for her to change my life. 

 


It's been a while I didn't update these shots.  This one is short because it was suppose to be a whole series, but then I decided not to write.  Even so I hope you guys like it :3

Adm. Luna

Here is a predebut gukkie for yah! Aint he cute ?? kekekke