Chapter 8

After a long a time

Yoona's POV

 

I ran as fast as I can I can’t believe that Donghae oppa will do this to me. While I'm running I bumped to someone.

 

"Are you ok Yoona?"

 

"Siwon oppa..."

 

"Stand up. Why are you crying?"

 

"Yoong!"

 

"Donghae hyung you also here long time no see hyung."

 

"Let her go Siwon. She is not involved in our problem."

 

"She is hyung you already know that I love her but what did you did you steal her to me hyung."

 

"But she chooses me not you so please let her go."

 

"Dont worry hyung I love this girl so I will never hurt her but you, you need to be vanish in this world."

 

"No! What are you doing Siwon oppa you’re going to kill your own brother just to make sure that the company will be yours! You're Stupid!"

 

And with that Yoona run to Donghae's arm and she hug him.

 

"Yoong you need to go back to the apartment and tell them that Siwon is here. You can be a witness Yoong so please leave."

 

"But how about you oppa?"

 

"I'm okay I'll promise you that I will stay by your side forever Yoong I love you."

 

"I love you too oppa."

 

And with that Yoona run to their apartment to ask some help because Siwon has a gun she is worried about Donghae.

 

"So hyung you will be going to die right now."

 

"I'm not Siwon."

 

"You told me that you will do anything just to save her life right?"

 

"Ne."

 

"Can you risk your own life just to save her?"

 

"I will do that. I can take a bullet just to make sure that she is alive."

 

"If that is the case hyung take the bullets from my gun because I'll swear that you're going to die tonight."

 

Donghae run towards him. Donghae punch him with all of his strength they exchanges punch. But Siwon take the gun. And he saw Yoona.

 

"I think hyung you will suffer a lot if the girl that you can’t afford to lose is going to die."

 

"But you told me that you will never hurt her cause you love her."

 

"Hyung even if I kill you right now she will still choose you because she loves you. If she is not going to be mine she will never be yours"

 

Siwon shoot the gun to the place where is Yoona but Donghae standing in front of her. Donghae take the bullet for her. On the same time the police is now there and they arrested Siwon.

 

"Oppa! Wake up please"

 

"Yoong sorry if I lied to you promise me that you will take good care of your self and also to my company. Sorry if I broke my promise to you that I will be your husband and we will have a lot of children sorry Yoong forgive me. Please promise me Yoong stay alive for me you need to be alive Yoong please be happy even though I'm not by your side."

 

"But oppa how can I live if you’re not by my side?"

 

"Yoong I'm always by your side and I promise you someday we will meet again. I love you very much baby"

 

"Oppa! Oppa!"

 

With that Donghae died he leave her like that but he promise to her that he will stay by her side.

 

********************************

 

After how many years Yoona is now old women she is just only sitting on her rocking chair while watching the sunset she is waiting for the time of her death. She did not marry any other man cause her heart is belonging to Donghae and when Donghae died he took her heart with him but it’s not literally.

 

"After a long time oppa we will be together again. Please take me with you now I miss you very much oppa."

 

When she close her eyes her heart beat stop. She is dead but she died happy because she will see Donghae the only man that she loves the only man who deserves her love.

 

"After a long time Yoong I saw you again I miss you so much baby."

 

"I'm here now oppa we can be together again."

 

They saw each other in heaven and now they are happy in each others arm.

 

-THE END-