Chapter 1

After a long a time

 

Donghae's POV

 

"I will do everything just to protect Yoona to all of your evil plans Siwon!"

 

"Do what you want Donghae hyung but I'll swear to you that Yoona is always mine"

 

"She doesn't belong to you ever since. She is mine and only mine"

 

"I will do everything to destroy you Donghae hyung. Mark my words."

 

And with that Siwon left the office of Donghae. Donghae thinks some plans to protect his girl to that jerk. But he is interrupted by the person who came to his office. And that person is the girl who makes his heart beat faster.

 

"Yoong. Why are you here?"

 

"Hmmm... nothing oppa I just miss you. By the way I talked to your secretary and she said that you have a fight with Siwon oppa"

 

"Thats nothing baby is just about the company you know that guy he wants that he always on top"

 

"But  oppa your still brothers right? You should not fight against each other."

 

"You're right baby but we cannot avoid that especially we are in this big company and besides he started the fight not me."

 

"Arasso oppa but promise me that don't start a fight between the two of you."

 

"Okay... let's have some lunch I'm hungry :("

 

"Okay let's have some lunch in our favorite restaurant near this company."

 

"Okay kaja"

 

They have their lunch to their favorite restaurant and they have some talk. After that, Donghae decided to go to their apartment.

 

"I'm so tired baby"

 

"So...."

 

"Let's sleep"

 

"I don't want to go to sleep I want to play video games"

 

"Okay we will play but if you lose we will have some sleep."

 

"Okay deal but if you lose we will have a vacation for one week"

 

"Okay"

 

Unfortunately, Donghae won the game not just once, twice but three times so they decided to go to sleep since she also get tired in playing games with his fiance.

 

 

It’s already one week passed since Donghae and Siwon had their fight. Donghae still thinking of a plan for the girl he can't afford to lose.

 

On that night Donghae decided to visit Yoona to her house he brings some flowers for her, he wants her to be surprised.

 

When he is on his way to her house an accident happened that can destroy their relationship.