Chapter 3

After a long a time

 

"Where am I?"

 

"Oh you're awake."

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I saw in the middle of the road in Seoul when I'm on my way here in Busan."

 

"Where am I?"

 

"You're at my house here in Busan. May I know your name?"

 

"I don't know my name mianhae."

 

"You don't know your name how came?"

 

"I don't know. I don't remember anything. Aish! My head hurts"

 

"Take a rest first then tomorrow we will be going at the hospital arasso."

 

"Ne kamsahamnida."

 

"Is it okay if I call you Aiden hyung?"

 

"Ne. Since I don’t my name you can call me on that name."

 

It's already one week had passed since the accident but still Aiden don’t remember anything.

 

"Hyung why are you here?"

 

"I just want to take a walk"

 

"Do you remember anything now?"

 

"Aniyo. Still I don’t remember anything."

 

"The doctor said that you have a chance to remember your past right?"

 

"Ne but still I don’t remember anything."

 

"Don’t force yourself hyung. Come on lets go back its getting cold in here."

 

On that night Aiden had a dream. He saw a girl on his dream but he doesn't know who that girl is.

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Ne hyung."

 

"I want to tell you something."

 

"What is that hyung?"

 

"That I have a dream last night and I saw a girl a beautiful girl."

 

"Do you know her?"

 

"That is the thing I don’t know her. And I always saw her in my dreams these past few days. And if I want to know what happened to my past she is the only one who is entering in my mind."

 

"Maybe she knows you before or maybe she is your soul mate hyung."

 

"Aish! My head hurts because of these things."

 

"Try to chill out hyung I need to back to the counter and I need to check who wants to rent in our apartment."

 

Four months had passed but still Aiden don’t remember anything. But one night while he is sleeping, he saw his past to his dream and with that he remembers everything.

 

"So I'm Lee Donghae the owner of the Lee Company and the girl on my dreams is Yoona my fiancé. Now I remember everything I need to pretend that I have an amnesia for the sake of Yoona cause I'm sure that Siwon is still looking for me and still he want to kill me. Mianhae Yoona I'm sure that you miss so much, I miss you too Yoong."