Chapter 5

After a long a time

Aiden's POV

 

"So Kyuhyun do you know that girl?? Why she is calling me Donghae."

 

"She is Yoona she and her friend decided to have a vacation here in Busan."

 

"So why she is always calling me Donghae?"

 

"Maybe she knows you hyung."

 

"Mwoh?"

 

"I told you before that I saw in the middle of the road in Seoul you have a lot of wounds on that time and maybe she is the key to know your past hyung."

 

"Hmmmm... you have a point there Kyuhyun. So will you help me to talk to her tomorrow?"

 

"Ne but let's take some sleep hyung arasso."

 

"Ne."

 

********************************

"Okay Kyuhyun this is it I need to talk to that girl and you said that you will help me right?"

 

"Ne let's go hyung, let's have some breakfast."

 

And while they are on the coffee shop, someone call Kyuhyun's name.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa."

 

"Oh Tiffany and Yoona what are you doing here?"

 

"Were here for some breakfast oppa. So you are Aiden you look like Donghae oppa"

 

"Hmmm.. Kyuhyun oppa and Tiffany unnie can we talk? Just only the two of us?"

 

"Ne Tiffany let's go have some breakfast in another coffee shop"

 

"Okay annyeong Yoong"

 

And with that they leave the coffee shop.

 

"So, Aiden Oppa right?"

 

"Ne. You are Yoona?"

 

"Ne. I just want to ask, you and Kyuhyun oppa are brothers?"

 

"Aniyo. I just met him. He helps me after the accident that I encounter"

 

"Do you remember anything?"

 

"No. I did not remember anything. You know me before am I right?"

 

"Ne. I'm your fiance oppa"

 

"Really? I don't know that I have a fiance."

 

"Cause you dont remember anything."

 

"So tell me my past Yoona"

 

"I'm your fiancé and you have a half brother his name is Siwon. You’re always having a fight with him you told me before that he always want on top. And I have a feeling that he is involve to the accident that you encounter five months ago."

 

"So this Siwon is a bad guy right? What is the main reason why he wants me to die?"

 

"Cause he love me oppa and he can't move on he is so angry when he knows that I choose you over him."

 

"Okay. I'm believe in you because this past few weeks I always have a dream there is always a girl and that girl is you Yoona that's why when I saw you last night I ask your name but you’re always calling me Donghae."

 

"Because you are Donghae oppa I know that."

 

"Okay I believe in you maybe your right I'm Donghae but how can I protect you if I don’t remember anything?"

 

"I believe that you will remember everything you need to take some time"

 

"Do you want to take a walk?"

 

"Ne."

 

When there are in the park Aiden ask Yoona to tell more about Donghae"

 

"So tell me who Donghae is?"

 

"Donghae oppa is so gentleman you look like him. He is very sweet and he loves me very much even though he has a lot of problem he is always smiling in front of me I miss him so much and when I saw you I know that you are my oppa my heart know that you are my oppa."

 

"Maybe I'm him but I don’t remember anything. Mianhae Yoona."

 

"It’s okay oppa just promise me that from now on your name is Donghae arasso."

 

"Arasso"