Chapter 2

After a long a time

 

Yoona's POV

"I have a feeling that something bad will happen"

 

Suddenly her phone rangs

 

"Yeoboseyo"

 

"Yoona it’s me Siwon I just want to tell you that Donghae hyung met an accident when he is on his way to your house."

 

"Mwoh??"

 

"I will go to your house ok so that we can talk personally. We still don't know where his body is."

 

Siwon's POV

"At last you're mine now Yoona your knight and shining armor is dead now."

 

Suddenly his phone rang

 

"What is it Heechul hyung?"

 

"We have a problem"

 

"What is that problem?"

 

"The body of Donghae is missing we can't find him anywhere"

 

"What??! Make sure that you will kill that guy arasso."

 

Aish! They are so stupid Donghae is almost dead why they can't find his body.

 

And with that he reach her house and he saw Yoona outside of her house.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"What happened to Donghae oppa?"

 

"He met an accident, and the police said that when they arrived to the place where the accident happened they did not saw his body and also the car that bumped him."

 

"So he is still alive right?"

 

"We don't know."

 

"You can leave me now. Thank you for telling me."

 

"But are you okay?"

 

"What do you think? My fiancé is missing and he met an accident I don’t know if he is still alive or not"

 

"Yoona..."

 

"Leave me now! Please"

 

Yoona's POV

"How can you do this to me hae oppa. You told me that you will never leave me. That you will stay by my side forever oppa but where are you now why you leave me.. Please come back oppa please come back if you are still alive. Come back oppa please come back"

 

Yoona is crying all night long she needs to find his fiancé she can't live without him. She will do everything just to find out who is the master mind behind all this things because she believe in herself that this is not just an accident.