Chapter 7

After a long a time

Donghae's POV

 

"Kyuhyun do you think I need to tell her that I already remember everything"

 

"Hyung in my opinion you should tell her but the decision is still yours. Is up to you if you’re going to tell her."

 

"I dont want to see her like that Kuhyun it breaks my heart. Every time I saw her tears because of me my heart breaks in a million pieces."

 

"Why don't you tell her hyung she deserves to know that her fiancé is back?"

 

"I know but..."

 

"But??"

 

"Siwon will do everything just to make sure that Yoona and the company will go to be in his belongings"

 

"Hyung are you afraid to that Siwon?"

 

"Aniyo. I just want to protect Yoona to all of these things."

 

"But hyung you can't protect her if you’re going to hide her the truth."

 

"What is the truth Kyuhyun oppa."

 

"Yoona..."

 

"Donghae oppa tell me what is the truth? Did you remember anything?"

 

"Kyuhyun leave us first."

 

"Arasso."

 

"Tell me now oppa. Did you remember everything?!"

 

"Yoong..."

 

"So you remember everything. Ever since I met you here in Busan you remember everything?!"

 

"I have amnesia for four months. I only remember everything last month Yoong I also don’t know how it happened."

 

"But still you lie to me oppa."

 

"I just want to protect you Yoong."

 

"Protect me? You want to protect so it is okay if I will hurt because of your stupid plans?! Is that so?!"

 

"Is not like that Yoong listen to me first please understand me"

 

"I can't understand you oppa. You plan all of these things?! If you already remember everything last month why did you stay here?!"

 

"Because I want to protect you. They are some people who want to kill me and I'm sure that Siwon is the master mind behind all these things."

 

"But why you need to hurt me oppa? Did you know that I spend all night long in crying cause I don’t know if you are still alive? Did you know that I die everyday that you’re away from me? Did you think what I'm going to feel?"

 

And with that Yoona run as fast as she can and she bumped to a one person.