Chapter 4

After a long a time

Yoona's POV

"Its already five months but still there is no sign that Donghae oppa is alive. I dont want to lose hope but what can I do I cant still find him."

"Yoong.."

"Ne Tiffany unnie"

"You need to take a break. You need to take a vacation Yoong."

"But unnie..."

"No more but's you will go with me at Busan okay we will leave tomorrow morning fix your things"

Its already morning and Yoona is already done packing her things so they leave early.

"So where here Yoong"

"What are we going to do here in Busan unnie?"

"We will have a vacation I told you that yesterday"

"But Donghae oppa..."

"I told you no more but's right. Let's go to our apartment did you know that the owner of the apartment is handsome?"

"I don't care. I just want my oppa"

And when they are in the apartment they talk to owner of the apartment who named Cho Kyuhyun.

"So you are Tiffany am I right?"

"Ne this is my friend Yoona. So may I know where is our apartment?"

"Ne follow me"

That night Yoona can't sleep so she decided to take a walk.

"Donghae oppa where are you?"

"Excuse me miss why are you here in the middle of the night? Do you know that its dangerous for you?"

When Yoona look to the guy who talked to her, she is very shocked he saw his fiance, his smile his eyes his nose. Its him Donghae

"Donghae oppa.."

"Sorry but I'm not Donghae I'm Aiden nice meeting you miss what's your name?"

"No. Your Donghae oppa."

"I'm not okay I'm Aiden so stop calling me Donghae."

"You dont remember me?"

"Do I need to asked your name if I know you Miss"

"But you are Donghae Oppa..."

"Aiden hyung.. oh Yoona why are you here? And why are you crying?"

"Kyuhyun that Yoona calling me Donghae I told her that I'm not Donghae is she crazy?"

"Aniyo hyung. let's go back its cold here outside. Yoona kaja."

********************************
"Tiffany unnie!"

"Oh Yoong where did you go? And why are you crying?"

"I saw him unnie I saw Donghae oppa"

"Really where is he?"

"But..."

"But??"

"He doesn't know me."

"Mwoh?!"

"I think he had an amnesia maybe because of the accident he told me that his name is Aiden."

"And then.."

"Kyuhyun oppa called him hyung so I think that Kyuhyun oppa knows everything."

"If that is the case let's talked to him tomorrow but now we need to take some sleep especially you Yoong you are tired."

"Ne unnie."

Yoona thought to her self that...

"Now I see you again Donghae Oppa I will do everything so that you will remember me again. I know to your heart that you still know me and love me."