The Problem

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

Seo Hyun was at a loss of words. She couldn't look at Yong Hwa in the eye. She bit her lip and looked around. Yong Hwa then grabbed on her shoulders, trying to gain her attention. "Seo Hyun-ah, that isn't helping" he said. Seo Hyun knew she had no other choice but to tell. She didnt want to tell but she had to tell.

She sighed and looked at Yong Hwa. "Araso, araso" she said. They walk to the couch and sit down. Seo Hyun takes a deep breath and looks at Yong Hwa. "At the moment" she says "I can't work with my unnies." Yong Hwa's eyes widen. "Why??" He asks. She takes another deep breath. "I- I can't sing.." Yong Hwa stands up "What?! How?! What happened?!" He asks worried. "I damaged my vocal cords, but their saying its not permanent, I still need to rest though. But I think it's more than damaged vocal cords. My voice gets really weak and I cough a lot now." She says. 

"How did this all happen? When did you find out?"

Seo Hyun chuckles unable to answer. She looks at her hands and starts to fidget with them. "It was during a live performance." She says glumly. "We were singing I Got A Boy and when we reached my part, I couldn't sing. I tried to sing but nothing came out.  When I tried to talk my voice was raspy and very weak. I can't yell anymore and if I strain it to much, ill  cough nonstop." She buries her face in her hands and starts to cry. 

Yong Hwa was shocked. He never expected this. Seo Hyun couldn't perform anymore, she couldn't sing, she couldn't do anything. She grew up to become a singer and this is what it lead to? Yong Hwa couldn't just sit there and watch her cry. He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her petit body. She cried even more and had her head buried in his shoulder. It hurt Yong Hwa to see her like this. He patted her back and tried to comfort her. He held her tightly and swayed her back and fourth as she cried. 

Seo Hyun stopped crying and she let go of his embrace. She looked at him. Her eyes were swollen and her face was as red as a tomato. Yong Hwa cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears. She smiled a little and hugged Yong Hwa. "Gomawo, Yong Hwa-ah, for being here" She said. 

"I will always be here for you." He says and he holds her tightly. 

The day was getting darker and Yong Hwa had to go. Seo Hyun fell asleep in his arms so he gently put her down on the couch and laid a blanket on her. Before he left he planted a kiss on her forehead. "Good night Seo Hyun-ah" He said and left the apartment. the door closes and it makes a click sound. Seo Hyun's eyes slowly open. She sighs and places a hand on her forehead. "What am I going to do?" 

 

The next morning Yong Hwa woke up very early. He his computer and searched up ways to help your vocal cords. He was worried about Seo Hyun and knew she was in pain so he wanted to help in any way he could. He looked through many websites and wrote down notes on what he could do.  The following days he would visit Seo Hyun all the time. When he would ring the bell her unnies would open the door and say "Oh Yong Hwa-sshi your here again." 

Yong Hwa kept up with this habit for about a month. Seo Hyun would go to the doctors to get a check up and Yong Hwa would accompany her. Seo Hyun was happy to have Yong Hwa with her everywhere she felt safe and comfortable. But still, she couldn't do what she wanted to do, which was to sing. Some nights she'd think about it and cry till she fell asleep.

During her check up the doctors would say that there's no improvement or that it's getting even worse. No matter what Yong Hwa did, it wouldn't help enough. Two months passed and Seo Hyun still wasn't part of promotions. People started to think she left Girls' Generation but that wasn't the case. 

 

Two months and 4 days passed and Seo Hyun went to the doctors for a check up but without Yong Hwa this time. He was overseas for a concert. He wanted to stay with her but she convinced him to go.

"So how is it doc?" She asks.

The doctor looks up from her X-rays and gives her a worried look. "Seo Hyun-shi, it seems that it got  worse again. There is no improvement. Has your voice gotten weak or lower in any way?" He asks.

"I might not sure, but my unnies do say my voice has gotten lower." 

"Is there any pain what so ever?" 

"Um, no, I don't think so" she says. 

The doctor slowly nods his head and types something on the computer. He looks up from it, grabs a pen and note pad. He writes on it and hands it to Seo Hyun.

"Araso Seo Hyun-sshi, you will have to give this to your manager."

Seo Hyun looks at the note and puts her hand over . "What?! I can't stay here in the hospital! I want be in my apartment! It's not like I'm sick or something." She says

The doctor shakes his head. "If you want to recover your going to have to stay here from now on. We will give you treatment and it won't be stressful here." Since you didn't improve when you were at home you'll stay here for now."

Seo Hyun was trembling, she didnt want to stay here, she was scared, frightened, and felt no warmth. But the real reason she was scared was because Yong Hwa would no longer be by her side.


A/N: no comment xD hope you enjoyed! Oh and please ignore all the grammar mistakes I made :)