When Two Worlds Collide

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

*Warning*

When reading this, don't fall of your chair, or throw your computer out the window, not my responsibility of injuries, for you or the object.

*Reminder*

Also a very long chapter.

______________

Jung Shin and Min Hyuk tumble inside Yong Hwa's room. "Ouch! That hurt!" Min Hyuk yells out. But as they look up they see Yong Hwa looking down at them with a furious look on his face. They go on their knees and plead for forgiveness. "We're sorry Hyung! We didn't mean to eavesdrop! We swear!”

“We heard a loud thud coming from your room, so we came to see what was going on.” Min Hyuk insisted.

Yong Hwa just looks at the both of them and tells them to stand. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin look at each other and stand infront of Yong Hwa. He walks to the middle of his room and gestures them to close the door and come in. They do as their told and walk up to Yong Hwa. He sits on his bed and starts to say “Since you two have been eavesdropping-“ Min Hyuk coughs and ‘gags’ out of his mouth “Not eavesdropping”

“I’d like to know how much you have heard” He continued. Yong Hwa looks at them with a stern look and says “Everything. Did you hear everything?” Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look at each other again and nod. They look at Yong Hwa wandering about what he was going to do next.

Yong Hwa starts to laugh, confusing Min Hyuk and Jung Shin. “Perfect” He says. He grabs Jung Shin and Min Hyuk’s hands and says to them “Since you know everything, you have to help me, and promise me that you won’t tell Jong Hyun.” They look at each other, thinking that they have no other choice and nod gladly.

“I’m going to be meeting Seo Hyun the day after tomorrow and that’s when I’m thinking of confes-, I mean, you-know-what. So tomorrow we’ll go out without Jong Hyun knowing and we’ll talk about what I should do. What do you think?” Min Hyuk and Jung Shin were still so flustered that they weren’t sure what to do or what to say. They had so many questions to ask Yong Hwa, but they kept it to themselves. Instead they looked at Yong Hwa and nodded. “Great! Don’t talk about this while in the dorm, araso?” They nod again and Yong Hwa finally lets them leave his room. They walk out still confused, still trying to understand, still wondering what just had happened.

Next Day:

The three of them tip-toe to the front door, thinking Jong Hyun is still asleep. But they were wrong. They have been leaving together for more than a year and they haven’t realized that Jong Hyun was an early riser. *creeeeak*. The floorboard that Min Hyuk had stepped on had made a loud noice that Jong Hyun heard it from the kitchen. He pops his head out and sees the three of them sneaking out. “YAH! What are you doing?” They look behind and see Jong Hyun there. “Omo!” They yell out. They look at each other and yell out to Jong Hyun “Nothing!” and they run out, leaving Jong Hyun in total confusion. Once they leave Jong Hyun says to himself “Aigoo, what am I going to do with them?”

They arrive at a café and they all sit down. “So how should I do this?” insists Yong Hwa “Any ideas?”

“Well..” Min Hyuk starts off “I think a park is a good place to go to”

“Oh ya! Good idea Min Hyuk-ah”

“But before that maybe you should eat at a nice restaurant, for lunch. Then have a walk at the park.” Jung Shin suggests.

“Oh! We should do that. I’ll act like I usually do but, what should I do when I, you-know-what?”

“I think the confesstion should be when you’re walking in the park” Min Hyuk applies.

“I agree” Jung Shin says.

“Ok, I’ll do that.”

“When your confes-, I mean, you-know-what, I suggest to let it go smoothly. Don’t go straight to the point and instead, let it lead to it.” Jung Shin says.

“…..That’s good, I guess we should eat before we leave and let’s just hope for the best tomorrow. Fighting!” Yong Hwa says. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin agree and say “Fighting! Yong Hwa Hyung!”

The Next Day:

The Day Of The Confession:

Yong Hwa scrambles all over his room having a hard time choosing what to wear on their so called ‘date’. “Aish! I’m going to be late!” He runs out and drives his car to pick up Seo Hyun. As Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun enjoy their time on their ‘date’ (more like friend date) time passed and the time of Yong Hwa’s confession came closer and closer, making Yong Hwa nervous by the hour.

Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun walk down the sidewalk at the park. As they walked Yong Hwa tried to look for the right time to say it, but he had doubts, and he felt really nervous. As time passed he knew the day wouldn’t stay forever so finally he got his courage and said something to Seo Hyun. “Seo Hyun, I go- got something to say t- to you.” She stops her steps and looks at him. “Ya, Yong Hwa” He gulps and wipes off his sweat, in his head he says to himself “FIGHTING YONGHWA!”

“Why don’t we sit?”

“Arasoyo”

They walk up to a bench and sit. Seo Hyun faces Yong Hwa in anticipation to what he’s going to say.

Yong Hwa closes his eyes for a second to clear his mind. During that time he remembered the conversation he had with Min Hyuk and Jung Shin. But because he was so nervous he heard some things wrong. In his mind, instead of hearing “Don’t go straight to the point” he heard “Go straight to the point.” Yong Hwa opens his eyes and stares into Seo Hyun’s eyes.

“Okay, Seo Hyun, I’m just going to go straight to the point. Don’t get shocked by what I’m going to say but, I li-“ Right there, right at that moment Yong Hwa stopped everything he was doing. He saw something. More like someone. This person also spotted Yong Hwa and was as startled as much as he was. Seo Hyun slightly confused looked at what Yong Hwa was intently looking at.

“Who is that?” Seo Hyun asks Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa who was lost in words didn’t say anything and stared at this person until they came right in front of them.

“Yong Hwa-ah! Hows it been?” This certain Yong Hwa was looking at was someone he thought he wouldn’t see in a while, as in a really, really,  long time. This person was Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye, also known as Yong Hwa’s ex-girlfriend. But of course, Seo Hyun didn’t know that and didn’t suspect a thing. Shin Hye smiles and looks at Seo Hyun “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m one of Yong Hwa’s close friends, Park Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa was left speechless. He was in a situation where his first love and the girl he was supposed to confess to is both in the same scene. What will Yong Hwa do? Will he forget about Seo Hyun and go back to Shin Hye? Or will he still have his hearts towards Seo Hyun? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

*Didn’t I tell you I wasn’t responsible for injuries?!*