No More Anger

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

annyeong^^ im back..after sooo long! my laptop was messed up so i couldnt use it for a few weeks but now its ok :D Before i start this chapter i just wanna say thank you for supporting my fanfic and im glad that you like it<3

now on to the fanfic! *weird whooshy sounds*


It was the day of there inkigayo perfeormance, CNBLUE, was up next, performing there new song ''Feel Good'

"Okay, your next up CNBLUE..' The director calls out to them. They stand up and walk out of their waiting room. Once Yong Hwa gets out of the room he sees Seo Hyun on the other side of the hallway, getting ready to leave, after finishing their performance. She turns and sees Yong Hwa looking at her. Her eyes widen and her cheeks reden. Seo Hyun turns away and starts to talk to Soo Young.

it has been a week since Seo Hyun's sudden confession and they haven't talked to eachother, since then. It sure was awkward for them. especially for Seo Hyun. "CNBLUE, your up now!" the director calls out. They walk up the stage and get ready. The music starts and Yong Hwa starts to sing. After some minutes he hits the chorus..

Baby, let’s go crazy with this rhythm, this music tonight
Baby, let’s forget everything tonight, party time

Follow me, shake your body
Don’t look around (yo party on the floor girl)

(btw those are the actual lyrics of the song)

Backstage, Seo Hyun and her unnie's were looking at Yong Hwa's performance. "Ooouu, its her namjachingu (boyfriend)" Hyo Hyeon teases. "Yah, stop it.." Seo Hyun blushes uncontrollably. 

On the day she had sent the text, she was in her room:


"What am i doing? Shouldn't he be the one calling me?" She puts down her phone unable to believe she was about to call him.

Suddenly her hands start to move to get the phone again. As she reaches for the phone she stops herself again. "No!" She says to herself. Seo Hyun decides to lie down and clear her mind. 

"Ugh, just calm down Seo Hyun-ah, its his fault, you shouldn't feel wrong.." She sits up and and crazily scratches her head, completely frustrated. "Why isn't he calling me?!" Seo Hyun looks at her phone again and picks it up. "Aish.." She says. Then without even knowing she writes the words "I Love You" Her eyes widen and immediately erases the words. "Yah! Seo Hyun what are you doing?!" Then again she writes the words, and without knowing it she sent it to Yong Hwa. After realizing what she had just done she screams. "AHH! OMO ! what do i do?! did i just send that?! he must think im crazy!!"


As Seo Hyun was watching Yong Hwa on the screen she just couldn't help but smile. Finally his performance had ended and they got off stage. Yong Hwa arrives backstage and sees Seo Hyun. He wasn't sure if she was still mad, since they weren't talking. Instead of walking by he grabs Seo Hyun's arm, dragging her to a room. 

The door closes and they are left alone. They stare at eachother awkwardly. "Umm.."Yong Hwa starts to say "Look, Seo Hyun..i dont know if your mad at me still but just hear me out." Seo Hyun looks at Yong Hwa intently. "I- I'm sorry" He says "I didn't mean to get angry and yell at you..i just got over protected..i-"

"Pabo" Seo Hyun says

Yong Hwa looks at Seo Hyun. She then starts to blush, embarrased by what she said.

"Pabo?" Yong Hwa says

Seo Hyun bites her lips. Suddenly Yong Hwa smirks. "You're not mad at me..aren't you? Since you told me you lo-"

"Don't say it!" Seo Hyun says, cutting him off. "Don't mention that!"

Yong Hwa starts to chuckle. "YAH!" Seo Hyun yells out "Dont laugh at me.." She says shyly. Suddenly Yong Hwa starts to walk up to Seo Hyun. She looks up at him. He smiles and holds her hand. "Y-yah.." She says "I-im still mad at you.." Yong Hwa smirks and says "Really? Then why are you so nervous?" He suddenly comes closer and she backs up onto to a wall.

Slowly Yong Hwa touches Seo Hyun's lips. There lips clash together and Seo Hyun was in a new sensation. There conversation was completely forgotten while she was in Yong Hwa's embrace. His soft and plump lips against hers was just a wonderful feeling. Slowly her arms raise and she puts her arms around his neck as his arms goes around her waist.

Seo Hyun was drowned in happiness and the whistling from his song was stuck in her head. (if you have heard "Feel Good" by CNBLUE, then you know what im talking about.)

Slowly they get into a deeper kiss as they hold eachother longer. Some time went by and they haven't realized the time. Suddenly a knock came from the door. They stop and look at eachother then at the door. A second knock comes from the door. Seo Hyun holds Yong Hwa's hand and they both walk to the door. Yong Hwa opens it and sees Shin Hye smiling and holding flowers. 

On the same day that Seo Hyun had sent the text, Shin Hye had also confessed to him. He didnt go to the cafe the day after, knowing that it was wrong but after that, he had totally forgot about her. Seeing Shin Hye was a complete shock to him, even to Seo Hyun.

Shin Hye looks at the both of them and as she stares at them longer her smiles slowly disappears.


YAY!! so how did you like this chapter? was it good? there was more yongseo in this chapter...i was debating if i should've made this chapter rated m but i thought, nahh.. just keep it simple...so yah.. :D 

hope you liked it and thank you for subscribing and leaving comments 

LOVE YOU ALL :)) <3