More Than Friends?

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

Day by day Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun got to know much more about eachother. Today they met at their favourite cafe. Yong Hwa who was up on the second floor was looking out the window for Seo Hyun. Then after 5 minutes Yong Hwa spotted Seohyun runnung into the cafe. He smiles and waits for her in anticipation.

Seo Hyun runs up the stairs and sees Yong Hwa. He looks at her and stands up, gesturing for her to come and sit. She smiles and nods. "Mien (Sorry) Was I late?" 

"Aniyo, I just came early"

"Ok, my treat, what do you want to order?"

"No, its okay, i'll do it" Yong Hwa stands up "Ice americano, right?" She nods and says "Kamsamnida"

As they drink their ice americano, Yong Hwa looks up and stares at Seo Hyun. He starts to think in his mind "Should I tell her? Am I rushing it? No wait. I am. *sigh* What do i do?!" Seo Hyun who realized that Yong Hwa was looking at her so intently says "What? Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something-"

"it's nothing" Yong Hwa says, cutting her off. "I'm- i'm going to go now" He stands up and leaves not even looking back at Seo Hyun, leaving her alone.

"What was that about? Yong Hwa never does that." She sighs, grabs her purse and tries to catch up with Yong Hwa. She runs out of the cafe and sees Yong Hwa turn a corner. She runs, following behind but once she turns he's no longer there. "Aish, where did he go?" She walks away.

But there was one thing she didn't know. Yong Hwa did turn that corner, but he noticed Seo Hyun following him and he hid in an ally that was hidden so that Seo Hyun wouldn't see him. Still in that same ally Yong Hwa sighs and says to himself "Pabo! Why did i do that?!"

Almost everyday Seo Hyun called and texted Yong Hwa. Once Yong Hwa saw her text messages and calls he would just ignore them, not knowing what to say. She was also busy so she couldn't even visit him. " Yong Hwa, what is wrong with you?" She said to herself "Why are you doing this?" 

Yong Hwa hit his desk with a loud 'thud'. "Why! Why am I acting like this?!" Min Hyuk and Jung Shin who heard the thud tip-toed to Yong Hwa's room and gently opened his door. Inside they saw Yong Hwa pacing back and fourth. They looked at eachother and shrugged their shoulders. They looked at Yong Hwa.

"I'm a coward! A loser!" Yong Hwa told himself. "I should just do it! Why was I ignoring Seo Hyun?! Im so stupid!" Min Hyuk and Jung Shin who were listening by the door looked at eachother and said "Seo Hyun? From Girls' Generation?" They kept listening. "I'm gonna do it, i'm gonna tell Seo Hyun that.. that I like her!" Jung Shin and Min Hyuk look at eachother and yell out "EHHH??!!!"

( For those who don't know "eh" its like a sound that represents "What?!")

________________________________________

Heyy!! I'm back!! Kept this chapter short, since its just the start of ALOT more. Hope you enjoy this chapter!^^

Still waiting for the Yongseo moment aren't you??!! HEHEHEHE~