Nothing To Worry About

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

Days passed and Seo Hyun had no choice but to do what the doctor had said, go to the hospital... She said goodbye to her unnies and left behind her idol life for a while. It was hard for the maknae to adjust but she had to do it for everything to be back to normal, if it ever would be..

Meanwhile Yong Hwa was still on his tour and Seo Hyun missed him deeply. She would text him in the middle of the night, sitting on the hospital bed, not knowing what to do. Everytime she would check, no reply. She thought to herself that he might have been busy and didnt have time to even use his phone. It's been one night at the hospital and she already felt as lonely as she could be. 

With her hospital clothes already on and the lights already off. She lays her head on the pillow, hoping for a better day tomorrow.


Seo Hyun wakes to noises coming from outside the room. "She has to keep on going- but- no, I can't just leave her, she's also part of- I- yes sir." Seo Hyun sits up from overhearing the conversation from the other side and looks around. She was so unused to the room, the dullness and the atmosphere is contained. 

Suddenly the doors open and in came her manager. "Hey, Seo Hyun-ah," Her manager said. "I guess, you'll have to be staying here for a while, but don't worry, it'll only be for a short while." Her manager gives a reassuring smile and turns away, mumbling under his breath "I hope.."
Her manager looks back at Seo Hyun and says "Well, I better be going, have to go back to the dorm, oh and don't worry the nurse is coming in soon." And with that her manager left just like that and closed the door.

Seo Hyun sighs and slouches on the back of the bed. She hated this. She couldn't do anything and most of all be with Yong Hwa. She looked at the room around her and just sat there. She fidgeted with her fingers, played games on her phone, and just breathed air. 

Shortly after, the nurse had finally came in. She slowly walked over to Seo Hyun and to her surprise it was someone she knew. Her eyes widened as she saw the woman looking straight at her with the same eyes. The nurse gave a short bow and smiled. It was Park Shin Hye. 

Questions popped up in Seo Hyun's mind. How did she even become a nurse? Was she always a nurse? Did she know I was here? Why did they choose her? What do I do?

"Hi, I uh- it's nice meeting you again.." Seo Hyun says awkwardly. Shin Hye pushes her hair back, flawlessly and gives her a look. "It is, I'll be checking on you from time to time so don't worry. I hear your vocal cords are not working that well and your feeling rather weak.." Seo Hyun just gave a short nod. For some odd reason she didnt like how Shin Hye was the one who was going to be helping her. It just didnt feel right.

"The doctor is in a meeting at the moment so he'll be checking up on you around 30 minutes from now." Shin Hye said. Seo Hyun just gave another nod and sat there bitting her lip.


"Aja! Aja! Lets do this! Our final performance lets do this right!" CNBlue was gathered in a circle, getting ready for the final concert of their tour. With everything ready and set up on stage,they walked up, making their fans go crazy. Banners were everywhere and their names were flashing everywhere. And then the concert had started.


"Good job everyone!" Yong Hwa yelled out. The concert had ended and they were all proud of their work. It was their last concert of their tour so finally they could return back to Seoul.


Seo Hyun was sitting on the hospital bed, writing down song lyrics. She never did them often but when ever she got inspired she had to write what was on her mind. A few minutes passed and the doctor came in. Seo Hyun looks up from her notebook and gives a catious smile to the doctor and he nods back. "So how have you been feeling after your first night here Seo Hyun-ah?" 

"I feel alright.. I guess." Seo Hyun replies.

"Don't worry we'll be keeping an eye on you and the progress of your health. So when did you start feeling like this?"

"A few weeks ago."

"And did it get worse?"

Seo Hyun nods and watches the doctor writes down some notes on his clipboard. "And how do you feel right now? Is there any pain or soreness?"

"Well sometimes I feel pain whenever I strain my voice for too long, or even when I sing for a little... But at the moment I feel fine."

"The nurse told me that you also felt weak at times, is that true too?"

Seo Hyun nods again as the doctor writes more notes. He looks up from the clipboard and smiles at Seo Hyun. "You've got nothing to worry about, you'll be better in no time. This is just a minor injury in your vocal cords and can heal after days of rest and we'll give you some medicine. Just don't strain it. And for the feeling of weakness, there could be many possibilities but in your case you probably have some stress going on. Probably from worrying about your vocal cords or some personal thing happening so during your stay in the hospital don't think about anything and just rest your mind. You've got nothing to worry about. My nurse, Park Shin Hye will be checking on you daily and giving your medicine and check ups. In the meantime just think of this experince in the hospital, like a relax resort.." and the doctor left, closing the door behind him.

A great smile appears on Seo Hyun's face as she heard the good news. "Nothing to worry about.." She repeats happily. Just for a few days she would need to rest and everything would finally be back to normal and be what it once was again. Seo Hyun sat on the hospital bed, daydreaming of finally being able to go back on stage singing her heart out. When suddenly that reminded her that she was making her own song. She took out her notebook and started writing away again. The only problem going through her mind.. Park Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa walks out of the airport, stretching his arms after a long ride on the plane. He pulls out his phone, ready to send Seo Hyun a message she is back. "Aren't you eager." Min Hyuk teases. "Aish, shut up." Yong Hwa replies and Min Hyuk just chuckles along. 

"Seo Hyun-ah! I'm finally back from my tour!!~ I missed you :("

"...aaanndd send." Yong Hwa says to himself. He walks to the others to the van and eagerly waits for Seo Hyun's reply.


Haii guys I finally updated on this fanfic! I know it's been a while :/ whoops.. It been like how many months?? Like 5 billion xD so we find out the big mess Seo Hyun was going through really wasn't as bad as everyone thought it would be (thankfully) her only problem now is that she has Shin Hye watching over her.. You think she can trust her? Who knows...
Hope you guys are doing well and still enjoying my story. You guys are the best!! <3

p.s: sorry for any grammar errors