"Tell me the truth"

Just Wait For Me {DROPPED}

"Seo Hyun-ah, you can tell me now, I promise you it will all be okay." Yong Hwa looked in Seo Hyun's eyes assuring her that hes with her. Seo Hyun shook her head "I know you'll always be here for me but-" 

"But?"

"But, like I said dont want you to worry."

"I'm here for you, it's going to be alright" Suddenly Seo Hyun let go of Yong Hwa's hand and stood up. "NO!" She said "Its not going to be okay! How will it be okay?! Don't you see Yong Hwa this problem can't be fixed!Yong Hwa looked at Seo Hyun in shock. Seo Hyun had never yelled like that before. She was always respectful and kind even when she was agitated or frustrated, never was she like this.

Yong Hwa was speechless. He just sat there unable to say a word. Seo Hyun sighed. "I- I'm sorry Yong Hwa, I didn't mean to do that." She sat down beside Yong Hwa again and took his hand. "I just don't want you to worry is all, please trust me on this." Yong Hwa looked in Seo Hyun's eyes. She was sincere about her word but something about it still didnt seem like he should let it go. 

"Are you sure?" Yong Hwa said. Seo Hyun smiled and nodded. "Are you sure that your sure??" He said. She nodded again. "Are you sure that your sure that your sure???" He said. "Yes I'm sure!" Yong Hwa sighed "Alright then.." He looked at his watch and his eyes widen "Omo I've been here for that long? Sorry Seo Hyun-ah I have to go my manager is probably furious now." Seo Hyun smiled "araso"

They got up and walked to the door. Before Yong Hwa left he gave her a peck and walked out the door. And As soon as Seo Hyun closed the door the tears that were hidden behind her eyes fell non stop as she thought about Yong Hwa and the fact that all she said was lies. She wasn't sure and she wasn't alright, not even one bit.


Days after, Yong Hwa continuously called Seo Hyun but she would never pick up. As days went by, and after every call Yong Hwa started to worry about her by the second. "Aish, why isn't she picking up her phone" Yong Hwa was inthe van with his other member of cnblue, as he started talking to himself he got weird looks from his band members. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Min Hyuk said. Yong Hwa looked up from scrolling on his phone and looked at Min Hyuk "Huh? Nothing" Jung Shin gave Yong Hwa a concerned look as he noticed that something was wrong. After looking at the stares from his band members Yong Hwa simply scoffed. "Aigoo it's nothing you guys, why are you getting all worked up?" Min Hyuk and Jung Shin looked at Yong Hwa once more, stares at eachother and shook it off their minds, no longer paying attention to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa sighed, relieved that they didnt ask no more and kept on with their lives. But once again Yong Hwa's attention was on Seo Hyun. 

 


"Doctor, how bad is it? Can I continue with promotions now?" Seo Hyun asked. The doctor put his head down and sighed. "It- it got worse, You will need to stay at home and not do any work what so ever. Don't worry I will tell your manager about everything so just rest."

Seo Hyun stood up. "But I can't! My unnies are their working and I'm just here resting at my dorm! I don't want to!"

"You have to get better, if you strain yourself...." Seo Hyun looked at him nervously "what?" She said. "You, may not be able to heal at all.."

"B- but.." Suddenly Seo Hyun started to cough non stop. The doctors eyes widened. He took her and gave her a drink. "You see what I mean? You can't strain yourself." Seo Hyun's voice was now weak and raspy "But I want to go back to working."

"I'm sorry but your going to have to wait or else it will get worse. Please listen Seo Hyun." She sighed and slouched her shoulders "arasoyo." She stood up bowed and thanked the doctor.

Seo Hyun arrived at her front door, there she saw  Yong Hwa sitting by the door scrolling through his phone. He looks up and saw Seo Hyun. He smiled and gives her a hug. "Seo Hyun-ah, I missed you.. Are you alright?" Seo Hyun gave him a weak smile and nodded. "Let's go inside" she said with a weak voice. Yong Hwa gave her a worried look. "Are you really okay? You seem very weak." 

"It's nothing, just the weather"

"what does the weather have to do with anything?"

"it's stuffy"

They went inside and Seo Hyun closed the door. "Okay, so tell me what's really wrong." Yong Hwa said. "And don't say it's nothing or you don't want me to worry cause I'm already worrying, so Seo Hyun, tell me what's wrong." Yong Hwa then gave Seo Hyun a kiss, but I wasn't just any kiss, it was a passionate kiss. Once their lips touched Seo Hyun's whole body became warm and she felt safe. As they embraced their kiss became more deep, and they touched like never before. Yong Hwa gave no time for Seo Hyun to breath but Seo Hyun didn't push him away.

Finally they pushed apart, panting for air. As Seo Hyun was trying to catch her breath Yong Hwa looked deeply in her eyes and asked her "now tell me what's wrong."

 


A/N: Omo please excuse my horrible attempt in trying to write 'romantically' I just xD well anyways hope you guys liked this chapter :) 

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! Hehe~ please do subscribe and comment if you like it <3