Chapter 7: DISCOVERY

UnOfficially Yours

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

Chapter 7: Discovery part.1 flashback

Others might say that everyday seems to be just another day to wake up and let things go to the way they have to be. But with loving you, that every day is not enough to make you feel what I really feel.

 

 

Tukrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Victoria slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the blinding rays of the sun peeking from the slightly disarray curtain of her bedroom window. As soon as she got to fully open her eyes, she slowly looked for the source of the sound. The lady was about to reach the disturbing alarm clock that says “7:00” AM but then…

“Wait. Tomorrow is his birthday,” she murmured softly as if someone might hear her.

“I must buy a gift today. I have to make this day a productive one,” she said as she stormed out of the tidy room.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

“Good morning Amber! Good morning Luna! Good morning Krystal! Good morning Sulli!”

When shouted one by one as she walked down on the staircase of their dormitory which they all call home-sweet-home. Victoria seems to be in a good mood today. But why?

“Unnie! You seem to be too happy today to wish us a good morning at that way,” Sulli said as she responded to the happy lady. The other members laughed at the tall girl’s words.

“Yes! This seems to be a beautiful day. By the way, why are you all dressed up?” Victoria said as she looks over her ‘babies’.

“I’m sorry if I forgot to tell you, unnie. But I’m using this day to meet my family. We have a family reunion today,” Sulli replied.

“Me too!” Luna said in agreement.

“Jessica-unnie invited me to have a movie date with her. I think this is a great opportunity, right?” Krystal asked with a happy expression on her face.

“I’m not leaving today, Umma. Just joking. Well, I need to meet my friend from America. She came here to attend a friend’s wedding. But since she’s here and I’m free, then why not see each other?” Amber added.

“I see. My dongsaengs are busy.” the leader just nodded in amazement. I guess this one-day-break seems to be really an important one. She thought.

“How about you? Aren’t you going to do anything? We’re about to leave in a while. We’re just having breakfast. Join us?” Amber offered.

“Ah, I guess I have to take a bath now. It’s now past 7:00AM and I have to go somewhere too,” Victoria said.

“Where?” The four asked.

“Ummmm… “ She thought for a couple of seconds.

“To the mall! Okay, I’ll take a shower now!” She hurriedly said. The members were just left speechless.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Upon entering the room again, she looked for one thing that she cannot last a day without – her cellphone. As soon as her eyes saw it, she immediately reached for it and began texting for someone a simple “Good morning! :)”

Yes, she texted no other than the soon-to-be-birthday-boy, Nichkhun. After some minutes, the feel of the vibration on her palm wherein the phone is placed received a reply:

Good morning too! I’m now here at a CF Filming. Today is your break, right? Enjoy this day, okay? I love you.

Butterflies suddenly attacked on her flat stomach as soon as she has read those messages. Nichkhun is indeed a sweet guy. Once again, she worked her finger on the screen.

I’m going to take a shower now. Do well on your CF, okay? Aja! I love you too.

That’s when she mindlessly tossed her phone on the bed and began preparing herself for her activity today.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Krystal hurriedly went upstairs to tell Victoria that the four girls are now leaving the dorm. When she reached the entrance of the room, her footsteps became slow.

“Unnie! Unnie!”

Instead of a calm feminine voice Krystal expects to reply, what she heard was the sound of the shower, water falling from the simple machine down to the cold hard tiled floor. I guess she’s now taking a bath. I’ll just sit here in her bed and wait for her to come out, she silently said to herself.

While waiting, Krystal hummed for some songs. And while she’s on the 10th song, which was Girls’ Generation’s Complete, she felt a soft vibration on her left side. Ah. Unnie’s phone.

As an initial reaction, the young girl looked on the phone and picked it up. Hehe. Unnie’s not here. Maybe I can check her phone a little bit? Besides I’m quite bored with humming.

The phone asked for the unlocking pattern. Krystal rapidly connected the lines that formed a V line.

Phone unlocked.

“Yes! Too easy, umma!” She exclaimed to herself.

After unlocking the phone, her eyeballs widened in shock as what she first saw was a text with “I love you.”

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

“Good morning too! I’m now here at a CF Filming. Today is your break, right? Enjoy this day, okay? I love you.”

“Wait, maybe someone  is just crushing on unnie.” She tried to calm herself down. She just can’t believe that Victoria is not telling them such things. But as she scrolled down a little bit…

“I’m going to take a bath now. Do well on your CF, okay? Aja! I love you too.”

Shoot. Unnie has…

“Unnie has a boyfriend now! huh? But who is he!?” She continued her mind’s sayings with .

But just like a simple Mathematical equation, in a flash, her question got answered by checking the name of the person at the top of the screen which says “Nichkhun.”

Nichkhun.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Should I be surprised at all? Should I tell the other members? Should I…

“Krystal! Why are you holding my phone?” Krystal’s thoughts got interrupted by the owner’s question.

Yes, I’m dead.

“Unnie! I’m just bored while waiting fo—for you. We’re abou----ut to lea---ve act---ually. But some…one texted you… So… Your phone vibrated and…”

 “Did you read my messages?,” she was once again interrupted by the sudden question.

She kept silent as she looked down on the floor.

Silence. That’s her response for the five-word-question.

However, that silence was distorted as the two confronting girls heard multiple feet going up the stairs.

“Krys, what’s taking you so… long” Amber was not able to finish her question in a fast way. She was the first one to see Krystal looking down on the floor with a sad face and Victoria looking on the younger girl with a serious expression.

Sulli and Luna followed Amber seconds later and saw the same scenario.

“Okay? What’s going on?” Amber asked.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

“So unnie, since when?”

“Well, since New year.”

“Is it hard?”

“Hard but if you really love that person, you can go through anything.”

“I think I want a boyfriend too. I'm so jealous!~~”

“Yah! Don’t think about that anymore!”

Victoria was bombarded with questions as the girls suddenly began blabbering and blabbering. Well, she’s not really angry with Krystal at all. Actually, the latter apologized. But as soon as Victoria told her she’s forgiven, she offered a group hug.

And while having a group hug, she immediately shouted to the puzzled members… “Unnie’s got a boyfriend!”

And that’s when the bombarding started.

“Unnie! We really need to go now! Now you find a good present, okay? Bye.” Luna said smiling and waiving to Victoria.

“Take care dongsaengs!”

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

 “Unnie! We really need to go now! Now, you go find a good present, okay? Bye.”

At last! Phew.

The secret’s finally revealed. However, this made her breathing a little lighter.

I should get dressed up now.

Victoria immediately left the dormitory after preparing herself. For this day, she tried taking the public transportation. She waited on the bus stop patiently and excitedly took her seat on the back part of the bus, rightmost – her favorite spot.

It’s been a while since Victoria has done this. After having f(x)’s debut and after being known by oh-so-many people, she rarely had a good time with herself.  That’s why this day… It’s a very good day.

While looking at the beautiful sight in front of her eyes, she can’t help but miss the old days. The days wherein she’s free, wherein she doesn’t need to have a disguise with style, unlike the very moment wherein she’s wearing a sunglass and scarf in order to be not recognized by people.

In order to have a peaceful shopping…

In order to buy him a gift.

In order to buy him a gift.

A small smile curved on her lips as she thought of the last sentence.

“What shall I buy for him? Maybe a shirt will do? He likes shirts. No. Maybe a new phone? A new… New… Okay Vic, wait until you get into the mall,” she battled on her mind.

 

After getting off the bus, Victoria immediately looked for something to give to her boyfriend. She went at one of the big high-end shopping malls in the city. She entered many shops until she saw a shirt…

A white shirt with an interesting design on the front.

Wow, this looks so cute. She imagined Nichkhun wearing the shirt and she loved the outcome. She didn’t really know why she loves the shirt. A girl’s instinct? No, a girlfriend’s instinct.

Suddenly, she darted her eyes to the counter and walked towards it.

“I’m going to take this one, Miss.”

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Meanwhile, Amber accidentally saw Wooyoung on her way to the restaurant where she will meet up with her friend. Recognizing him, she immediately approached him.

 “Annyeong! What a small world, what are you doing here out in the street?”

As expected, Wooyoung got surprised. “It’s nice to see you here! Well, we’re having a CF filming nearby. I just went out to buy some energy drink. How about you?”

“Man, you know that’s not true! Haha. I went out to see a friend from America.” Amber answered him a bit enthusiastically.

“Then take care on your way!” Wooyoung said as he is about to walk back to where the filming is taking place.

“Sure. By the way, please tell the other 2PM members that I said hello, especially to Appa.”

“Appa? Nichkhun?”

“Of course! Who else? It’s just this morning since I have known that him and unnie are in a relationship, huh? How come you’re not even informing me too?”

“Who are in a relationship?” Wooyoung asked Amber, confused. “Wait? You mean Nichkhun? And… Don’t tell me…”

“Woah! You didn’t know that too? Those two might be keeping their relationship a secret. Oh-oww… I might be dead later for telling you this, but yes, it’s Vic-unnie and Nichkhun.”

“I have to ask him about that later,” Wooyoung formed a small smile as he said those words. He was still skeptical about this information Amber has told him.

“I guess I have to go as well,” Amber said.

“Take care, again. Thanks for the info I guess?” the male just laughed in order to cover up this shocked feeling. Amber just laughed nervously too.

Then they walked on the opposite direction.

You have something to tell me later, Khun-hyung. Wooyoung said to himself as he enters the glass door to the building.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thank you so much guys. I know, it was a short update last time, but it's better than nothing right? hehehe.

This chapter is a flashback about how the members knew/found out/discovered about Khuntoria's secret relationship.