Chapter 1: COMEBACK

UnOfficially Yours

divideru.jpg

 

Chapter 1 - COMEBACK

 

 

After months of preparing, weeks of memorizing lines and perfecting new choreography, the day has come for 2PM to perform their new song “Masquerade” in Music Bank. Each member feels anxious as if it’s their very first performance.

 “Man, after 2 years we are again coming up with a new song and new album.” Their youngest member Chansung said.  “I’m so nervous that it feels like we’re a newbie group all over again!” he continued.

“Yeah, I know what you mean Chan,” His hyung Jun K. agreed.

“Don’t worry about it, Chan.” Nichkhun started, “You’re going to be fine. We are going to be fine.” As always Nichkhun have all the right words of encouragement.

“Just make sure you don’t mess up the stunts this time Chansungie!” Taecyeon said jokingly. And everyone burst into laughter, including the make-up artists and their stylist. For a while there, tension inside the room lessen a bit.

Sound of faint laughter can be heard outside 2PM’s waiting room as f(x) members and their manager walk in the broad hallway. Victoria wonders where that noise is coming from. As they continue to walk to reach their own waiting room, something sudden made her turn her head towards a door, her heart skipped a beat. Typed-written in bold blank ink the words that made her feel nervous and excited at the same time, plastered on the door on a white paper, she read “2PM”.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

Victoria stared blankly straight in front of the mirror as she sat on the make-up chair while the hair stylist make a braid on her long brown locks at a professional speed.

2PM is here. Or more precisely, Nichkhun is here. Her mind thinking.

“Yo, unnie”. Amber’s voice startled her, making her wake up from a somewhat trance. “You okay?” she asked.

“Yes. I’m okay.” Victoria answered plainly.

She wasn’t though. The truth is she doesn’t know exactly what she feels. It’s not like she hasn’t seen Nichkhun all these time since the program they did together ended filming. Because the last time they were in the same event together was when they guested on Radio Star almost a year ago. Sitting next to each other, the last time they were in that close proximity. Both having a hard time not to appear too excited being together again like that, registered on TV as being awkward. Familiar but awkward. She remembers how they laughed together with the MC’s jokes, Nichkhun listening to her stories, her nodding along while he tells his own tales. Yep, that was it. Only a memory long occurred.

­­

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

“Everybody ready?” Manager Seo-Minjae asked as he enter 2PM’s waiting room. A piece of bond paper in hand, he reads the content to no one in particular, “Allright, after the camera rehearsal, you have a 20-minute break and it’s the live performance broadcast.” He continued, “You will go on stage after ShiNee, and then after your performance, there’s f(x)…”.

f(x).

With all those information their manager said, it was like the only audible word he heard. Nichkhun immediately thought of one particular. Victoria.

She’s here too. He thought.  He’s trying to remember the last time he and Victoria are together on the same program or at least even in the same building. “Ahhhh, yeah. Radio Star.”

Radio Star. No one else knows what happened. After the filming, an unforgettable event occurred. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I wrote this before 2PM gets to announce their comeback. So I only knew of their song “Masquerade” that time. Let’s all pretend it’s their single for their Korean comeback. :)

Thanks for reading! PLEASE subscribe :))