Kiss

Lock And Key

Street lamps dimly lit the roads in the night blanketed street. The only sounds heard were the pattering of light rain and the soft click of two pairs of footsteps. Hand in hand, the couple walked along the line of houses to stop in front of a brightly coloured pink door that stood out from the whites and browns of the others.

"So, this is it..." The younger of the two almost whispered, the words barely audible over the rain. "I had a wonderful day. Thank you." He raised his gaze from the pavement to the other standing opposite him, their fingers still interwound.
 
"Anything for you Key." The eldest of the two- Jonghyun- grinned.
 
There was a pause between the two as they met each others love filled eyes.
 
"J-Jong-" Key started to speak once again but was cut short by a press of lips against his own.
 
Jonghyun's soft plump lips moved slowly against Key's while his eyes shut, making the most of the moment- and his arms wrapped themselves around the younger's small waist. Slightly startled by the action, Key gasped in the kiss giving Jonghyun the opportunity to slide his tongue between the others parted lips. The sweet, caffeine taste of Key's latte- from earlier on in the evening- still remained in his mouth so Jonghyun could taste it. Key let out a quiet moan of pleasure as the others tongue began exploring around every inch of his mouth and the hands round his waist pulled him closer. Key himself, with instincts taking over- wrapped his arms round Jonghyun's neck, kissing back with as much love as he could; Key wanted to let Jonghyun know how much he meant to him in the one, meaningful action. As Key kissed back, deepening the kiss even further, Jonghyun's hands made their way up the younger's back. Key couldn't help but smile- as much as he could within the passionate exchange- as he felt the others hands eventually grip onto the back of his jacket like it was a matter of life or death. If it weren't for the need to breath in the still air around them, reminding them of the time and situation- the two of them no doubt would have lost track of time all together, spending hours in each others embrace with their lips locked together. The couple parted, chests heaving up and down with their fast breathing.
 
"T-thank you for everything." Key stammered, unable to fully register the just passed moment, cheeks tinted with a blush that- even in the bad light of the lamps- was noticeable against his pale skin.
 
The elder simply smiled before wishing Key goodbye for the night. "Goodnight Key, I love you." His voice barely coming out of his mouth as he spoke the last three words. However, Key still heard them.
 
"Love you too Jjong." He whispered back, turning around to open the gate in front of the entrance to his house.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: Sorry I hardly am updating recently but I'm reading too much Jongkey fics xD Anyways, this came about when me and Bexers were talking online on chat after midnight and I came up with the idea to both write a short Jongkey scene for each other and yeah... This was mine, I decided to post it because I was actually verry happy with it <3 
Bexers was good too I wish you guys could read it (If you are reading this Bex then that's me asking you to put yours up, if you want I can add it to this collection, crediting you fully of course)
Oh an one last thing to all of my readers- I readdy do need your requests for oneshots or scenes so I can add to this collection so If you do have something I can use please read the [NOTICE] chapter on this collection and message me <3 
Bye you lovely Jongkey shippers! And please leave comments <3