Puppy love

Lock And Key

 

A/N- Is nobody going to comment or subscribe? This is making me upset... TT I love you my 2 subscribers <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I watched him chatting and having fun with his friends. Kim Kibum is his name. I know it's obvious that I like him; My eyes are on him whenever they get the chance and if we were working in a group together I would always grab the seat next to him. It's not like he doesn't even know me and we do get along but to him I'm probably just another classmate. Every so often I catch Minho, a friend of both of us, though closer to Kibum, giving me a funny look when I'm looking at Kibum. Right now the two of them plus a few others were grouped by a unused staircase that lead into one of the school buildings while I sat on a nearby bench alone with my headphones on. As I watched, I realized that they all were sneaking glances at me before speaking to Kibum. After Minho whispered in his ear, Kibum lightly pushed him.

"Yah!"

I turned off my music to try and listen, although leaving my headphones on as to no draw even more attention.

"Oh come on, what's the worst that can happen?" One of the others grinned at Kibum, earning a glare.

"Just go. It's obvious you know." Another said, making Kibum look nervous.

"Fighting!" Minho teased and nudged Kibum forward in my direction, and for a split second our eyes met before he turned his head back to them.

"Go on." They said and Kibum took a few steps more but then swerved direction, failing to make it discrete to me, and walked away to eventually disappear into the cafeteria... Well so much for that, whatever that would have turned out to be, his friends looked disappointed too but decided not to follow him. After a wave of silence, I my music loud, rested my head in my hand and stared down at grassy the ground through the slim gaps in the bench wood.

Three songs later and I hadn't looked up even once, until suddenly a cup of the school's cafeteria hot chocolate was placed in front of me. Instantly I turned off my music and took off my headphones so they rested round my neck and looked up to see Kibum sitting opposite me with an identical cup securely held in his clasped hands.

"Hey..." He smiled shyly. It wasn't like him to act this shy...

"H-hey." My voice came out as a broken crock and I mentally kicked myself.

"Thanks for the drink." I said, taking a sip. I should probably pay him back; how much is it again? I fished out the approximate amount of money from my bag next to me and held it out to him. Still with his hot chocolate in his hands, he looked at me confused before shaking his head.

"My treat." He smiled, letting me awkwardly bring back my outstretched arm and put away the money.

We then heard a chorus of badly hidden ooh and aww's from Kibum's group of friends. When I looked over to them they made teasing kissy faces and formed hears with their hands, obviously to frame me and Kibum, who then noticed me looking at them. The moment Kibum turned to look, the group of them pretended to be engrossed in conversation and attempted to hold back their laughter.

"Ah, I-ignore them." He said and turned back to face me.

My heart raced to have him just simply sitting with me and nobody else. He was so beautiful that I just got lost in his beauty. His dyed blond hair was perfectly styled and his outfit matched the autumn leaves.

"Yah! Jonghyun?!"

"Hu??" His sudden loud voice snapped me out of my dreamy state an I realized that I must have been making him feel awkward by staring at him or checking him out...

"Sorry..." I said quietly and drank some of the hot chocolate from my cup in front of me.

"..."

"So ho-" I started to try and make a normal conversation but he cut me short.

"Why do you look at me like that?"

Oh damn...what do I say?

"Like what?"

"Don't act innocent, you know what I mean."

I quickly but hard about my response though still regret it immediately after.

"Okay then, don't play innocent yourself; You know why..."

Silence.

Kibum opened his mouth a few times to speak but closed it again.

"Okay, your right." He said eventually.

"Okay?"

"Yes." He paused before indicating for me to sit next to him, so i did. I sat right up beside him and put my arm round his waist.

"No." He said and looked back at his closely watching friends plus an added three times that. Seems we had earned a crowd...

"No?"

"They're watching." He pouted.

"So?"

"..."

We will be the talk of the school for sure, but I don't care now that I finally have Kibum by my side.

"Why don't we put on a special show for them?" I suggested, caressing his hair.

"What?!" His eyes were wide in shock.

"Hmm?"

He looked towards the crowd and his shy look turned into a smirk as he reached over and tool out two text books from my already open bag to hold them up on ether sides of our faces. We both leaned forward and tilted our heads. Kibum looked at me almost in laughter until I quickly closed the space between us and kissed his soft lips with mine and pulled away. A blush crept onto his face. Did he really think I was going to jock about it? We exchanged one last hidden kiss before packing the books away and leaving early for class.

We left leaving the crowds wondering what really happened but only we will ever know the truth.