We're the perfect combination

Lock And Key

A/N: Sorry it's late

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The wind light blew through him as he stood at the top of the church building. He was pale and unseen to the human eye. His own eyes were fixed on the graveyard where a short but muscular singer walked with a bunch of fresh pink roses. Wiping away the forming tears in his lonely eyes, he crouched by a grave, the same grave he had come to visit every day since it was put there. He slowly placed down the flowers before standing and walking back with his head down in attempt to hide the tears streaming down his cheeks.

R.I.P
Kim Kibum
'Key'
1991-2015

The pale blond had now drifted down to beside the other, who was unaware of his presence. Key hadn't tried to talk or touch the other yet in fear of getting no notice but he couldn't stand just watching.

"Jonghyun" His whisper was carried in the breeze.

Jonghyun halted and looked around in shock and confusion.

"Jonghyun." Key repeated.

"H-hello?"

"Jonghyun! You can hear me?!"

There was a pause before Jonghyun answered with a simple nod.

"I..." Key slowly held out his hand towards Jonghyun, but to his disappointment it passed right through him. However, Jonghyun did tense up suddenly.

"Wha?"

"Sorry." Key put down his outstretched arm once again.

"...Wait..."

"Yes."

"Key, that is you right?"

"Yes."

"Key..." Jonghyun's voice was reduced to a croak as he raised his hand out.

Key placed his own hand up next to Jonghyun's but hesitated before attempting to make them touch like before...

"I'm here." Was all he could think to say.

"I can't feel you." Jonghyun shook his head as the tears continued to pour from his eyes.

Key slowly, with his hand starting to shake, placed his hand up against Jonghyun's and their fingers intertwined together perfectly.

Jonghyun immediately gasped at the touch and Key's eyes widened as his body started to feel less floaty, as if it were just part of the air, and more human.

"Key!" Jonghyun exclaimed as the faint body of Key formed in front of him.

"Jong-" Key was cut short by Jonghyun's embrace.

"I can't even describe how much I missed you. I felt dead myself without you."

"...I love you Jonghyun."

"I love you Key, and I don't ever want to let you go. All I want is to have you back." Jonghyun sobbed and held tightly onto the ghostly figure of the one he'd always loved.