Chapter 6

He Is Not Pinky Prince

Annyeooong..

Hey.. I'm back. With the Sixth Chapter, and Sorry because I just continue this story right now. I made a little changes in chapter 5. Sorry for my bad english. Hope you enjoy the story..

*

At Restaurant

Tiffany arrived at the restaurant as soon as possible, She doesn’t want to make Sooyoung waiting. But apparently, Sooyoung is not come yet. She waited for her anti-pink prince to come.

"I guess he has come." She muttered.

'I'm sure he will come, although I had to wait but I'm sure Sooyoung will definitely come..' She said in her heart.

After a while of waiting, the prince finally came .. How happy Tiffany saw Sooyoung's face. She smiled happily and waved her hand toward Sooyoung.

'What do I do? Why am I here? And Tiffany really here.' Thought Sooyoung.

'She saw me .. Should I pretend not to see her?.' Thought Sooyoung.

Sooyoung walked towards the table where Tiffany sitting, but when it approached Tiffany instead, he passed her and sat down at another table as if he didn't see Tiffany's presence there.

"Hey .." Tiffany calling Sooyoung.

Sooyoung completely ignored her.

'Did Sooyoung not see me?'

'Or .. she had forgotten me?' Thought Tiffany.

Tiffany decided to approach Sooyoung. However, She had lunch with the prince today. And She didn't want to let Sooyoung forget her.

"Sooyoung-ssi .." Call Tiffany while sitting in front of Sooyoung.

"Ne?" Sooyoung replied.

"You remember me, right?" Asked Tiffany.

"Ne .." He replied.

"Well Thank God .." Said Tiffany relief.

"I'm glad you finally come .. Thank you for accepting my invitation." She added.

"MWO? Ani.. Ani.. don't get me wrong, I'm here not because of you. I've always had lunch here, and I even forgot about your invitation." Sooyoung replied, but he lied. Of course he remember Tiffany's invitation to lunch together, and therefore also he came to this restaurant.

"Really?" Tiffany felt sad, because Sooyoung doesn't really come for her.

"But it doesn't matter if you forget about my invitation, the important thing is, now we can have lunch together .. let's order the foods you want to eat." Said Tiffany who take positive things from all of this.

"Why should I have lunch with you?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Because we are meant to have lunch together today." Tiffany replied.

'is there a fate like that ..?' Sooyoung muttered.

"I'm hungry .. let's order the foods." Said Tiffany.

"Okay.." Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung then ordered the food he wants to eat, he ordered a lot of foods. And make Tiffany surprised by Soooyung's appetite.

"Waeyo?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Huh? Ani.. " Tiffany replied.

"Do you always eat this much?" Asked Tiffany.

"Ne." Sooyoung replied briefly.

"Are you always like this to a woman?" Asked Tiffany.

"Wae?" Sooyoung said.

"Hmm ... you always spoke very briefly and infuriating." Tiffany said with a frown.

'Cute' Thought Sooyoung with a slight smile.

"Ani.." he replied.

"Then, I have to like what.. to you?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Of course you have to treat me nice and polite." Tiffany explanation.

"I think I've been pretty good to you, even yesterday I drove you home." Reply Sooyoung.

"Ah.. Ne, Gomawo Sooyoung-ssi.. Okay, you're good to me." Tiffany replied, smiling sweetly at Sooyoung.

Time continues to pass, their conversation only up there and then they were silent while eating.

"Aaaah I'm full. Gomawo-yo." Said Sooyoung.

"You've finished eating?" Said Tiffany.

"Ne." Sooyoung replied.

"Whoaah .. Daebak!" Said Tiffany who impressed with Sooyoung's speed in eating a lot of food. Meanwhile, She just completed a quarter of her food.

*Bip*

Sooyoung phone rang signaling the incoming messages. Sooyoung then grabbed his phone from his pocket and read the message he has received. Seen a smile etched on his face. Without realizing, Tiffany noticed it.

'What's with the smile on his face? Who sent a message to him? Did Sooyoung already have a Girlfriend? Is that a message from his Girlfriend?' Tiffany heart saddened by her speculation.

Sooyoung has finished reading the message he received, and put his phone back into his pocket. Then looked at Tiffany who was staring at him.

"Wae?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung-ssi .. .. when we bumped yesterday at the flower shop, for whom the flowers you buy?" Asked Tiffany curious, to find whether Sooyoung had a girlfriend or not.

"That .. for my Girlfriend. Wae?" Sooyoung replied confused with Tiffany question.

Hearing Sooyoung's answer, as there's a scary lightning in the bright day. Tiffany heart was shattered. All of her high expectations on Sooyoung freefall from the top of a very high cliff. Tiffany can only be silent and not able to respond to Soooyung's answer. They were both silent for a moment.

Sooyoung confused by Tiffany's sudden silence.

"Waeyo Tiffany-ssi?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Ani .. I guess I have to go. I will pay for the food." Tiffany replied, moved from her seat and walked to the cashier.

"Mwo?" Said Sooyoung which really puzzled by Tiffany's. He was moved from his seat and approached Tiffany, who was at the cashier counter.

"Tiffany-ssi you don't have to pay for all of this. I’m not stingy you know.." Clearly Sooyoung to Tiffany.

Tiffany didn't answer and still pay for the food. And immediately went out of the restaurant, leaving Sooyoung.

"Ya! Where are you going? I'm not asking you to pay for all this! Tiffany-ssi!! " Sooyoung shouted to Tiffany who was out of that place.

"Aish .. this woman really very strange." Sooyoung was very frustrated with Tiffany, which he didn't understand her.

He remembered the message he received some time ago that he had not replied yet.

"Oh I almost forgot Eomma's message, she must be worried." Said Sooyoung to himself.

**

Tiffany walked out of the restaurant where she and Sooyoung lunch together. She also called a taxi to take her back to her office.

Tiffany was silent because she felt very sad, really sad. Without her knowing her tears were dripping.

'How sad and painful it feels, knowing Sooyoung already has a girlfriend. I just got to know him, and why it makes me feel like this.' Tiffany feeling very sad knowing Sooyoung had a girlfriend.

After 20 minutes she finally arrived at her office, Tiffany immediately clean the tears dripping from her beautiful face. She doesn't want her employees and her father saw her crying. But her eyes were swollen so visible that she'd been crying. Tiffany walked quickly into her office, heading to her room office.

Tiffany sat in her chair and was silent. A few minutes later there was a knock on her office door.

"Ne, come in." She replied in a low tone.

A woman carrying some papers in her hand, walked into Tiffany's room. She is her secretary, Lee Sunny.

"Ms. Hwang.. today's our marketing team has collected some presentations of photographers who would we choose to handle our latest fashion products project of our client, and I bring the data from these photographers for you to select the photographer who will help us." Sunny submits the data that she brought to Tiffany.

"Sunny-ssi.. I guess I'm not in a good state to decide this now. Please give all this data to the Marketing Manager and let him decide. I believe with his decision." Tiffany replied, then restore the data that has been given to her.

"Ne." Answer Sunny on the orders of her boss. She was immediately out of the room.

"I guess I can't think very well right now." Tiffany murmured, She was then called his father's room extension.

"Appa .. I guess I was not feeling well. I'll be home early. Mianhe-yo." Said Tiffany to her father.

to be continued..