Chapter 2

He Is Not Pinky Prince

 

Tiffany still silent standing in front of a flower shop, she was fascinated by the figure of a man who had accidentally she met.

"Where is he? "Tiffany said to herself after realized that the man had left her.

'How can he go like that? We don’t even know each other's names.. ' she thought

Then she went into the flower shop to buy a bouquet of flowers to gave to her friend, who was recently appointed as CEO. After buying a bouquet of flowers, she left the flower shop and went to the office of her friend, Jessica.

'I hope in the future I can see him again' Tiffany thought during her way to the Jessica’s office.

25 minutes later she arrive at the Jung’s Corporation.

‘Knock Knock’

"Come in." Said a woman from the room, which is none other than Jessica, Tiffany’s friend.

Tiffany went into that room, and straight up and hugged her friend, who was busy with her work.

“Jessieeee.....!! Chukae!”

"Ya! Can you not hug me too tightly. I can’t  breathe!” Jessica said as she pulled back Tiffany.

Tiffany then release her hug and sat down in a chair in front of Jessica’s table.

"I'm just happy because you now a CEO in the company of your father's." Tiffany said while giving a bouquet of flowers that she bought, and pout on Jessica.

"Gomawo Tiff .." said Jessica and took a bouqet of flower that Tiffany gave. "Don’t pout like that, you're so ugly!" Jessica sneered as she laughed at her friend facial expression.

"Ya! Although I pout, but I still look pretty and cute. You Know!" Reply Tiffany.

"Yes, you're beautiful and cute, but you don’t have a boyfriend until now." Says Jessica teasing Tiffany again.

"Just because you've had Donghae oppa and then you can teasing me like that Jessie." Reply Tiffany.

"Hahahah mian mian .. and how long will you wait until your pinky prince was coming, huh?" Jessica asked.

"Of course until my pinky prince came .." Tiffany said as she stuck out her tongue at Jessica and laugh.

“You’re crazy Tiff.. Aish .. I know it, but how long? You've refused many men, just because they didn’t like pink.  And anyway..  rarely a man who likes pink Tiff." Said Jessica to Tiffany.

"I'm sure I'll find one of those who love pink .." Tiffany said as she shifted her gaze to the window.

"I hope he likes pink .." Tiffany said softly but can still be heard by Jessica.

"Who?" Asked Jessica.

"Who's who?" Tiffany asked back to Jessica.

"I hear you murmur that, Tiffany Hwang. So who is the man, do you expect to like pink too? Jessica asked very curious about her friend's murmur.

"I do not know, I haven’t know his name yet." Said Tiffany as she shows her face a little sad because of not knowing the name of the man she accidentally met in a flower shop.

"And then you like him?" Jessica asked again.

"I think so, he's very handsome and cute. For some reason, when I held his hand I felt very comfortable, Jess." Said Tiffany, remembering the incident at the flower shop.

"You don’t  know him but you already like him and holding hands, I don’t understand you Tiff." Jessica said.

"I held hands with him because he helped me to get up off the floor after I fell down because he bump on me." Explained Tiffany to her friend.

"Ooooh .." said Jessica nodding sign that she has understood Tiffany’s explanation.

"I really hope to be able to meet him again Jessie .." Tiffany said.

"Hopefully, Tiff, and hopefully he also likes pink. And.. you can have a boyfriend. Hahaha " Said Jessica still teasing Tiffany because she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

"Ya! You! "Said Tiffany annoyed with Jessica.

"Aigoo .. I'm just kidding. "Jessica replied.

"Yes I know.. Hmm Jessica, let's have lunch together.” Said Tiffany.

"Sorry Tiff, but I've promised Donghae oppa to lunch with him." Jessica replied.

"Alright then .. I ate lunch alone. Bye Jess, enjoy your lunch with Donghae Oppa." Said Tiffany then she move from the chair she was sitting on and went out of the room, and waving her hand at Jessica.

"Ne, Bye Tiff." Said Jessica, also waving her hand on Tiffany who left her room.

Tiffany was out of the Jung's Corporation building and intend to have lunch at the restaurant located across the Jessica’s office. She stepped to cross when traffic lights turn red. At that time there’s not too many cars on the streets, but when Tiffany crossing ....

“Aaaaaaah!” Tiffany scream.

 

At Yuri’s Tomb

Sooyoung entered the cemetery, he stopped in his tracks when he was in front of the tomb of Yuri.

"Annyeong Chagi-ya .. I come." He said, smiling at the tomb of Yuri.

"Look what I brought, this is your favorite flower. I put it here, okay?" Sooyoung was on his knees and put flowers he brought over Yuri tombstone.

"There was already a year .."

"Chagi-ya .. mianhae .. Forgive me for the stupid things I've done to you in the past. I was a fool. Chagi-ya, I really miss you .. my days without you is torture, it all feels empty here." Sooyoung said, holding his chest.

"All this pain is my fault, I told you to leave me alone .. and apparently, you're really gone. What I still can feel the happiness like being with you chagi-ya?" Sooyoung was shed tears, he missed Yuri so badly in his life.

"Yuri-ya .. You must be waiting for me there and should still love me. So when the time comes we meet again I will apologize to you from my deep heart and we can love each other again." Said Sooyoung to the tomb of Yuri. He also clean up existing tears on his face.

"Yuri-ya, I had to go home now .. I'll come back later, saranghae." He said with a smile, then stood and stepped toward to his car outside the cemetery. He had to go home because he remember that he promised to have lunch with Sulli at the BoA's Cafe.

When on the way to his apartment Sooyoung driving while daydreaming, this day he only thought Yuri. He felt it was not strong enough to go through life without Yuri. Suddenly at a crossroads ...

"Aaaaaaah!" a woman screaming in front of the his car.

He was shocked and then braked suddenly. Sooyoung really didn’t realize that the traffic lights had turned red because he had been daydreaming, and he nearly hit a woman. Luckily she did’nt get hit by his car. He came out of his car and approached her. She looked very shocked by what happened, she just sat in front of the Sooyoung’s car.

"I'm sorry  Agassi, I neglected drove my car .." Sooyoung said as he bowed to her. He then saw the woman's face, her face was very pale. When Sooyoung saw her face, he remembered the woman who had been he bumped at flower shop.

"You?" Sooyoung said with a question tone. The woman just silent.

'I see you again, my prince .. This a miracle, am I in heaven now?' She thought.

"Agassi are you okay?" Sooyoung said. 

She didn’t answer his question, but she just fainted. Sooyoung was readily embrace her before she fell ..

“Agassi.. Agassi..!”

To be continued..

Hi, readers.. Kamsahamnida for reading my story.*bow* I hope you leave your comments. Sorry if my english is not good :)