Chapter 1

He Is Not Pinky Prince

Flashback

Choi Sooyoung is being serious in front of the computer editing the photos he had taken to his deadline tomorrow and also work on college assignments.

"Aissh .. This is still a lot of work!" he felt frustrated by all the things he should be doing.

His cell phone rings constantly, all day Yuri called him but he was very reluctant to answer her call. Sooyoung is very busy with work and don’t want to be bothered at all, even with his own girlfriend. 15 minutes later the sudden sound of his apartment bell rang, he inevitably moved from his computer and stepped to the door of his apartment. Sooyoung also opened the door of his apartment, apparently coming is Yuri, his girlfriend for 2 years.

"Hi .." Sooyoung greet. "Come in." He added.

Then Yuri went in to Sooyoung’s apartment and sat in his living room. She put the box of food that she brought for Sooyoung on the table in front of her. Sooyoung to the kitchen and get a glass of water for Yuri. He immediately put a glass of water on the table in front of Yuri.

"Ehm .. Soo .." Yuri said quietly.

Sooyoung heard Yuri, but he was silent. Rather than sit with Yuri, Sooyoung just left Yuri alone in his living room and he instead went to unfinished work at the computer.

"He totally ignored me .." Yuri muttered.

Yuri went to Sooyoung who is busy, carrying boxes of food she'd prepared for Sooyoung.

"Chagi-ya .. Are you very busy until you don’t answer my call since this morning?" said Yuri on her boyfriend.

"Yes, very busy." Sooyoung replied briefly. With eyes only to glance at the computer and not the slightest Yuri.

Yuri felt disappointed and saddened by Sooyoung’s attitude, Sooyoung is now very cold to her. He knows Sooyoung very busy with work and college affairs, but she never expected this cold and Sooyoung will be ignored her like this.

"Chagi-ya .. I bring you something." said Yuri while showing the food boxes to Sooyoung. “Tada.. I made your favorite food.” Yuri said while smiling to Sooyoung.

"Let's eat together, you would not eat because you was busy." Added Yuri to Sooyoung, still smiling.

"I'm not hungry." Sooyoung replied.

"Soo .. I know you are very busy, and I also know that you're really not want to be bothered even be bothered by me. But eat .. I've made your favorite food and I don’t want you sick." Yuri said with a bit of sadness by Sooyoung current attitude.

"I said I was not hungry, can you go and leave me alone. You know I don’t want to be bothered but why are you still bothering me?." Said Sooyoung to Yuri, Yuri’s heart like a knife stabbed a sudden. Sooyoung words really hurt her feelings. but she still tried to bear with Sooyoung.

"Should you say that? I came here and  bothering you just because I'm worried about you, you're very busy and overlook a lot of things. Soo I just care about you. "Says Yuri and unconsciously she began to shed tears. But Sooyoung still ignore Yuri and only silence.

"If you care, then let me alone to clean up all of my work." Sooyoung replied as he doesn’t care about Yuri’s feelings.

"Well if that's what you want, I'll leave you alone and not bother you again. Finish your work.” Yuri said, she put the food box on the table and hurried away from her boyfirend's apartment.

When she was outside Sooyoung’s apartment building, Yuri not forget to send a message to her lover. Before she actually left Sooyoung.

Sooyoung is still busy with his work, he heard all that was Yuri said and he thought all was well.

‘Beep’

Sooyoung phone suddenly rang, he glanced at the phone screen and saw there was a message from Yuri. He also read a message from his girlfriend.

From : Chagi-Yul
Do not make other people worry about you. I'm not mad at you, I'm just trying to understand your situation now. fighting! Saranghae

"Sorry to make you worry." Sooyoung muttered. Then he remembered his harsh words had to Yuri.

"Aiiissh .. why I can be so rude to her?” He asked himself. He was rushed to call Yuri. And intend to apologize to her.

‘Tuut tuut tuut’

“Yoboseyo?”

‘This isn’t Yuri’s voice? Who is she?’ Sooyong thought.

"Who are you?" Sooyoung asked the woman who answered Yuri’s phone.

"Are you a family of women who have this phone?" She asked with a tone of panic.

"No, but she's my girlfriend. Who are you? Why Yuri’s phone on you? "Sooyoung asked again at the woman.

"I’m a nurse at Seoul Hospital. Sir, your girlfriend had an accident and suffered a leak in her head, she lost a lot of blood. now she is being treated in the ER. Can you come here and become a representative of the family of this patient?" The nurse said.

"MWO? Ne, I'll be right there!" Sooyoung was shocked and felt no thought to what he heard. He immediately rose from his seat and promptly took his car keys and rushed straight to the hospital where Yuri is.

“Please hold on Yuri ..”

20 minutes later, Sooyoung up in the hospital. He ran to the ER, he was totally freaked out, worried, and scared by Yuri condition. When he entered the emergency room, all he saw was Yuri's lifeless body. Doctor says Yuri ran a lot of blood due to a leak in the head and Yuri can’t survive anymore.

Sooyoung just crying and hugging Yuri lifeless body. He was really sad and felt very guilty at Yuri.

"Chagi-ya mianhae .. jeongmal mianhae .. please don’t leave me. Please forgive me for neglecting you. Forgive my harsh words on you. Mianhae .. back! Yuri-ya!! Don’t go like this, I can’t live without you! Yuri-ya WAKE UP!" Sooyoung vent emotions and grief while still hugging Yuri.

End of Flashback

"Mianhae .. I hurt you that day." Sooyoung shed tears at the memory of the incident one year ago. How empty life without Yuri. He actually lost Yuri. And he never stopped blaming himself for hurting Yuri on her last day.

Today is exactly one year Yuri's death, he was getting ready to go to the Yuri’s grave. Before he arrive at Yuri’s grave, he stopped by the flower shop to buy Yuri favorite flower. When he was about to get out of the flower shop ..

‘Bump’

Sooyoung accidentally bumping a woman until she fell.

"Ya! Are you blind huh? "Protest the fallen woman. The woman had her head tilted towards Sooyoung. 'Omo! He is very cute and handsome 'she thought, when she saw Sooyoung’s face.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung said as he held out his hand to help her stand. The woman was also welcomed  Sooyoung’s helping hand and began to stand.

"Oh .. I.. I'm Okay. "The woman replied.

"Ah sorry sorry I didn’t mean to hit you. I don’t pay attention to my path. yeah I guess I was blind. " Sooyoung said because he felt guilty.

"It's okay, it's just a small accident." the woman said, showed her eye-smile on Sooyoung.

"Well, if you're okay." Sooyoung said and then go abandon her.

The woman was silent as she continued to smile at Sooyoung who have moved away.

"She's pretty, but why with her clothes? Everything is pink! It was very disturbing my eyes. "Sooyoung muttered.

To be continued..

sorry if my english so bad..