Chapter 3

He Is Not Pinky Prince

 

“Agassi .. Agassi ..!” Sooyoung call on her. Seeing the woman fainted in his embrace made him confused.

“Eotteoke?” He muttered.

He then lifted her body and put her in his car and took her away from that place.

2 hours later ..

Tiffany lying on a bed big enough,s he slowly opened her eyes. "Where am I?" She asked herself.

Tiffany got up from her position and sat on the edge of the bed, she gazed at each side of the room where she is now. Looks neat, but it looks a little dusty on any items in the room. Room owners may not have time to clean the room from the dust, she thought.

'This room owner? who the owner of this room? '

Tiffany remembered the incident a few hours ago at the street near Jessica’s office.. She met the man who bumped on her in the flower shop and also the man who nearly hit her with his car, the man who she likes.

"Could is this his room? But why he brought me here, not to the hospital?” She muttered.

She also moved from the bed she was sitting on and stepped out from the room. When she was outside the room, she was looking for the owner of that place. Tiffany saw a man she greatly admired since the first met, was asleep on the couch in the living room. She approached the man and stared at his handsome face.

"You look more handsome and cuter when you're sleeping." She said softly.

Without she realized, her hands ran caressed the man face. The man was slowly opened his eyes and saw the figure of a woman in front of him was caressing his face. He was shocked and rid her hands out from his face. The woman seemed sullen and then she sat beside him.

"Are you awake?" Asked the man to Tiffany.

"Of course, as you can see." Tiffany replied as she gives him her most beautiful smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I'm fine." Tiffany answered, still smiling even though he asked her with a flat facial expression.

"Are you really okay? Earlier, you fainted, don’t  you feel dizzy?" He asked again for the third time. He looked worried by the condition of a woman who now sits next to him, because he almost hit her with his car.

"I'm fine, and I think I'm really fine. I don’t even feel dizzy at all in my head." Explain Tiffany.

"That's good .." says the man. He rose from the couch he was sitting on, and stepped into the kitchen for a glass of water.

'It's a miracle that I could be in his place, from his question, he looked worried about my condition, but his face didn’t look worried at all. Really a cold guy.” Tiffany thought.

"But I like him." She muttered.

"Drink.." The man was also give a glass of water to Tiffany who was sitting on his couch.

"Thank you .." Tiffany said. The man then sat down on the couch in front of Tiffany.

"Ehmm.. Can I know your name? "asked Tiffany to him.

"Choi Sooyoung." He answer didn’t  even looked at the Tiffany at all.

"I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany said as she held out her hand to him to hand shake with him.  Sooyoung also welcomed Tiffany’s hand, and shakinghand with her.

"Because you're fine, you'd better go home now .." Said Sooyoung.

"Huh?" Tiffany said with a confused facial expression because Sooyoung attitude isn’t very nice to her.

‘DING DONG DING DONG’

Sooyoung stood up and walked towards the door of his apartment. He also opened the door and a woman younger than Sooyoung got in.

"Oppa ..! I miss you so much!" the young woman said, and then she hugged Sooyoung very tightly.

"Me too, Sulli-ya please release your arms from me, you can kill me." Sooyoung replied.

"Hehehehe mianhae Oppa." Said Sulli as she pulling off her arms from Sooyoung. "Oppa, I brought you the food!" She added, pointing a plastic bag full of food that she brought to Sooyoung.

"Gomawo .." Sooyoung said as he Sulli’s hair.

"Ya! Oppa! I'm not a kid anymore. Don’t treat me like that." She protested, while they both walked into the living room.

Tiffany who was sitting in the living room, heard a woman's voice from the Sooyoung apartment door, she wondered who the woman was. Soon Sooyoung walked into the living room with a woman who hold his hand.

'Is she his girlfriend?' Tiffany thought after seeing a woman holding Sooyoung’s hand. And then her face turned into disappointment.

"Oppa, who is she?" Sulli whispered to Sooyoung after she saw a woman in the living room.

"Oh she's.. I don’t really know who she is." Sooyoung replied.

“Are you sure, oppa?” She asked Sooyoung again.

“Ne.” Sooyoung replied with a slight smile on Sulli.

Tiffany was disturbed to see the woman whispered to Sooyoung, she felt jealous of their closeness. She gets jealous when Sooyoung is seen smiling at the woman, while ever since she met him, Sooyoung never smiled at her.

"Tiffany, don’t you go home?" Asked Sooyoung to Tiffany.

"Ehmm .. hmm .. ah .. suddenly my head felt dizzy." She said while holding her head, lying.

"Eh? Didn’t you say that you're okay? "Sooyoung asked again.

"Yeah, but now my head feels dizzy." Replied Tiffany lied again. She lied because she wanted more time to be in Sooyoung’s apartment, and also to figure out who the woman was now near Sooyoung.

"Omo! Eonni .. you're sick?” Asked Sulli and she sat next to Tiffany.

"Enghh .. I. .. I'm just a little dizzy because I fainted." She said, with a little bit confused with Sulli.

"MWO? You fainted?" Asked Sulli, Tiffany just nodded her head."Ya! Oppa! What did you do to her until she was fainted?" Asked Sulli to Sooyoung in an angry tone.

‘Oppa?’ Tiffany thought.

"Sulli calm down.. She had fainted because I almost hit her in the street, and because she was not injured so I brought her to here than to the hospital." Sooyoung explain the situation to Sulli.

'Oppa still seems traumatized by the hospital.' Sulli thought.

"Oh .. Eonni, forgive my Oppa is that has made you fainted." Said Sulli as she bowed over to Tiffany.

"Oh it's okay, and anyway I do not get hurt." Answered Tiffany.

"Yeah, but .. oh I almost forgot, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Choi Jinri, but you can call me Sulli. I am the younger sister of Sooyoung oppa. Eonni?" Said Sulli introduce herself to Tiffany.

'Oooh so she is Sooyoung’s younger sister.' Tiffany thought with relief feeling.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang, pleased to meet you Sulli." Tiffany and Sulli were shaking hand.

Sooyoung was silent as he watched Sulli and Tiffany.

"Eonni you should rest.." Command Sulli on Tiffany.

“Ne.” Tiffany answer.

Sulli just want to lead Tiffany to Sooyoung’s room for rest, and then she heard a strange noise coming from the Tiffany’s stomach.

"Eh?" She said. "You haven’t eat, Eonni?" Asked Sulli.

'Ah my stomach so embarrassing.' Tiffany thought.

“Ne.. hehehehe” Tiffany answer.

"Let’s eat together, I bring a lot of food and I guess it’s enough for the three of us. Let's eat Oppa, Eonni ..!" Invite Sulli pulling Tiffany and Sooyoung hand toward the kitchen to eat together.

'The food is enough for the three of us, but part of the food I get so much less.' Said Sooyoung quietly.  Sulli didn’t hear Sooyoung murmur, because she was busy preparing the food, but Tiffany heard. She just laughed at Sooyoung murmur. Sooyoung also glanced at Tiffany who laughing.

"What are you laughing at? Nothing’s funny." Said Sooyoung with an expression that was disturbed by Tiffany.

"Ah Mianhae .."  Said Tiffany as she bowed to Sooyoung.

‘Weird woman. Earlier, she told me that she didn’t felt dizzy, and then after that she saids he felt dizzy. And now she laughed to herself. Really weird. But .. she looks pretty.’ Sooyoung thought.

'He's handsome and cute, but the words that came out of his mouth is very annoying. But I like him. But the thing that I worries the most is, since I was in his apartment, I haven’t seen anything pink at all. Well it looks like he doesn’t  like pink. Eottoke?’  Tiffany thought with worried feeling.

"Ehm .. Sooyoung .. what is your favorite color?” She ask Sooyoung because she was curious about Sooyoung's favorite color.

"All colors." Sooyoung replied briefly.

"Jinja?" Tiffany happy because the possibility that Sooyoung also like pink.

“All colors, except pink." Sooyoung added.

to be continued..

please always support me to continuing this story with your comment and subcribing me, and sorry for the late upadate.. kamsahamnida :)