Chapter 4

He Is Not Pinky Prince

Tiffany was shocked and disappointed with Sooyoung’s answer, she was hoping that Sooyoung is her pinky prince, but he wasn’t. He doesn’t like pink, and pink that just the color he doesn’t like. Tiffany actually felt dizzy, and now she was not lying, her face pale.

"Wae?" Sooyoung asked, he was confused by Tiffany’s question earlier. But Tiffany was only silent.

"Hey!" Sooyoung called her and waved his hand in front of Tiffany's face so she would give attention to him.

"Ta-da!" Sulli went up to Tiffany and Sooyoung with food she had prepared and put it on the dining table. And then she sat next to Tiffany.

"Let's eat!" Shouted Sulli. Sooyoung was immediately ate the food that is in front of him. But Tiffany was silent and didn’t touch her food at all.

"Eonni, why don’t you eat your food?" asked Sulli surprised because Tiffany didn’t eat.

"Eh? I. .. I'm just having no appetite to eat. " Tiffany answered.

"Omo! Eonni, your face even paler than before .. you should eat even if only a little." Said  Sulli.

Sooyoung also looked at Tiffany's face.

“Are you going to fainted again?" He asked Tiffany who looks pale.

"Why should I pass out again?" She said.

"Ya! Look at your face, very pale! At least you have to eat even if you're not wanting to eat! If you fainted again, you will be more troublesome to me." Said Sooyoung a little bit rough at Tiffany.

"Shireo!" Said Tiffany.

“Ya!” said Sooyoung with a higher tone.

"Oppa! Should you talk like that to Tiffany Eonni?!" Said Sulli who don’t like the way Sooyoung talks.

Suddenly Sooyoung spooning food and handed it to the front of Tiffany’s mouth.

"Open your mouth." Sooyoung’s Command to Tiffany.

Tiffany surprised with Sooyoung sudden action who want to feed her. She opened and eat a spoonful of food on Sooyoung’s hand.

"Good, you know how to chew food, right? now eat by yourself .." Said Sooyoung.

Tiffany confused with Sooyoung’s attitude, sometimes he rough, but sometimes he also good and very worried about her condition despite with the cold way. And that's why Tiffany was even likes Sooyoung more. But she was sad because Sooyoung isn’t a prince that she had been waiting for. Tiffany was disappointed because he didn’t like pink.

After finished eating, Tiffany’s face wasn’t pale anymore and she also helped Sulli dishes. While Sooyoung just sit back on the couch watching tv. When they had finished washing the dishes, they were joining with Sooyoung watching tv. They enjoy the tv shows they watch, Tiffany and Sulli always laugh when things are funny on the tv show, but from Sooyoung's face wasn't issued expression at all.

'Why his expression looks so flat, even he was watching something funny. But he looks cool, I like him more.' Tiffany thought, smiling to herself while staring at Sooyoung.

Then Sooyoung turned his face to Tiffany who staring at him from a minutes ago.

"Wae? Why are you staring at me?" He asked.

"Ah Ani, I just not accidentally saw at you." Tiffany replied.

"Not accidentally, but you continued to look at me more than a minute. Wae? huh?" Said Sooyoung.

“Did I?” She asked.

"Ne." He answered. Tiffany just smiled sheepishly at Sooyoung, her face was red.

'She's really weird.' Sooyoung thought.

And the day has changed the night ..

"Oppa .. it seems I have to go home now, Eomma must worry about me." Said Sulli.

"Well, then oppa will take you home." Sooyoung replied. "I will take you home too Tiffany." Added Sooyoung.

Sooyoung take Sulli home first, because their family’s house is closer than Tiffany’s house. (After Tiffany tells her address to Sooyoung.)

'Their house is very big.' Said Tiffany in her mind, she was amazed to see Sooyoung and Sulli house, when Sooyoung stopped his car in his family’s house yard.

"Oppa, you don’t want to met Eomma and Appa first?" Sulli said to her brother.

“Send my regards to them, okay?” said Sooyoung.

"Well then, goodbye Tiffany Eonni, and thank you Oppa has taking me home." Said Sulli, Sooyoung just nodded.

"Bye Sulli." Said Tiffany, waving her hand at Sulli.

Sooyoung then drove his car again, and left his family’s house yard. There are now only Sooyoung and Tiffany in his car.

"Thank you." Said Tiffany suddenly breaking the silence between them.

Sooyoung nodded his head. "Of course you should be thanked, you were very troublesome to me." Sooyoung replied.

"Sorry, sorry because I have troublesome to you. Next time I will not troubling you anymore.” Said Tiffany as she bowed her head.

"Next time? Do you think we'll meet again? I'm sure we will not meet again." Said Sooyoung.

"Wae? Of course we'll meet again, I even want to always see you every day. Although I know you don’t like pink.” Said Tiffany.

"Eh? What do you mean? " Asked Sooyoung who don’t understand Tiffany’s words.

"I like men who love pink as well as me, but I still want to see you even though you don’t like pink." Explain Tiffany.

“So? You're weird." Said Sooyoung.

“And you too.” Said Tiffany.

Sooyoung then stopped his car..

"I think we've arrived at your house Tiffany." Said Sooyoung.

"Ah yes, you're right, thank you for taking me home." Said Tiffany, Sooyoung just nodded. "Hmm .. Sooyoung? Give me your phone number." She pleaded.

"Shireo." Sooyoung replied.

"Stingy you!" Shouted Tiffany. Then she pouts, she was annoyed with Sooyoung who don’t want to give his phone number to her.

‘Cute’ Sooyoung thought.

"I don’t care." He said. "You're weird and scared." Added Sooyoung.

"You're stingy but you make me like you." Tiffany replied with low tone.

“Mwo?” asked Sooyoung.

"Ani .." Tiffany said. 'I hope Sooyoung didn’t hear what I said.' She thought.

"Oh yes, because you don’t want to give your phone number, tomorrow .. Let's have lunch together! I'll be waiting at the cafe across the street where you almost hit me. You have to come!" Said Tiffany,  and then she got out from Sooyoung’s car.

Just a few steps she left Sooyoung’s car, Sooyoung called her and made her turn her head towards him.

"Ya! Tiffany Hwang!! Next time if you speak, your voice must be louder! Fortunately, I wasn’t  deaf, so I can still hear your words though your voice low!" Shouts Sooyoung.

"MWO?" Said Tiffany confused.

Then Sooyoung was driving his car, and went from Tiffany’s house.

'What's that? He heard what I said, that I like him? Oh my GOD!” Tiffany thought.

“AAAAAAHHHH!! NOOOO!!” She shouted.

to be continued..

Thankyou for all comments and subscribes :) *bow* So, this is the new chapter.. I hope you enjoy it :)

Love Ya!!