Chapter 7

He Is Not Pinky Prince

Seven.

"Oh Eomma .. I've had lunch. You don't have to worry." Said Sooyoung to his mother by telephone.

He called his mother after he received a message from her. Every day his mother always sends a message to remind Sooyoung not to forget to eat.

"Gomawo-yo Eomma .. you've watched me very well over the years." Sooyoung are very grateful for the affection that had been his mother give.

"Eomma .. I'm going to drive, I'll hang up. Saranghae." Said Sooyoung then finish the call with his mother.

Sooyoung then looked at his cell phone screen.

"Yuri-ya .. I missed your attention, just as I miss my mother's attention." Sooyoung remembered that Yuri had always paying attention to him.

He started the engine of his car and drove it.

"Why Tiffany suddenly gone?" He said to himself.

"Ya! Choi Sooyoung! It is not your business, so stop to think about her." He added, patting his cheek.

While driving his car, he went through a pretty park crowded with children who were playing. And he saw a boy crying alone on a park bench. Sooyoung also stop his car and approached the boy.

"Hey little hero.. why are you crying and sitting here alone?" Asked Sooyoung to the little boy.

"Huaaaah it .. it's because of them .." the boy replied, pointing toward a crowd of children at play.

Sooyoung looked at appointed by the little boy.

"What about them? Did they hurt you?" Sooyoung asked, the little boy's head.

"They.. they don't want me to play with them.. because .. because I just moved here and they didn't know me.. Hyuung.. huaaah.." *sob sob* the boy explained to Sooyoung.

"Sssuush.. come on.. stop crying. If you stop crying, I'll help you to get to play with them. OK?" Sooyoung advising the boy and hugged him.

"Jinja?" Asked the little boy, who began to stop crying.

"Of course. What's your name?" Asked Sooyoung smiled at the little boy.

"Hyun Woo.." he replied.

"Kajja.. Hyunwoo-ya.." Sooyoung asked him, holding a little boy's hand and walk closer to the other childrens.

"Hey guys.." Sooyoung said, waving his hand with to the children who were playing.

The children who were playing one by one approached Sooyoung.

"Wae-yo hyungnim?" Asked one of the children.

"Ah I want to ask you guys.. why don't you ask him to play with you all?" He said, pointing to Hyunwoo.

"That's because we don't know him, he is stranger Hyung." Replied one of them.

"Ooouw.. okay.. So.. I'll introduce him to you all, so that you know him. His Name is Hyunwoo, he is my friend. And he was a little hero in his family. I am even very happy to be his friend, it would be fun too if you make friends with him." Sooyoung explained to the children with a tone like a child.

"Is it true? Hyunwoo.. let's play together.. " Invite a child, grabbing Hyunwoo's hand from Sooyoung's hand grip.

"Go play with them Hyunwoo-ya .. don't cry anymore. Okay? " Sooyoung encourage Hyunwoo to play with the children.

"Gomawo-yo Hyung." Said Hyunwoo hugging Sooyoung and playing with the children.

Sooyoung walk away from the kids and sat on a bench, and watched them play.

"It's nice to see them .." Said Sooyoung, and the smile was etched on his face.

Flashback

A pair of lovers walking holding hands in a park. Their smiles never fade because they really enjoy the moment.

"Chagi-ya.. Should we take a break, because we had five times walking around this park," the man said to his girlfriend.

"You're tired Soo?" Asked Yuri.

"Ne." Sooyoung replied, pursing his lips with cute.

"Aww.. you're so cute." Yuri pinching Sooyoung's cheeks, because he was acting like a child.

"Aaaaah very painful.. Yuri-ya.." Protest Sooyoung, Yuri finally releasing the pinch.

"Mainhe.. let's sit there." Appoints Yuri toward a bench in the park. They finally rest.

"Aren't you tired?" Asked Sooyoung.

"Ani.. not at all." Yuri replied, smiling sweetly at Sooyoung.

"Really?" Asked Sooyoung again.

"Ne.. in this park there are so many children who play with their families. Every time I see children laughing so happy when they are playing I feel very happy as well. Very nice if I could live with the happy children. I really love children." Yuri explained to Sooyoung.

"It's nice to see them.. and you.." Add Yuri and smiled happily.

End of Flashback

...and you." Add Sooyoung. He particularly remember all Yuri's words and Yuri's love for children.

**

Tiffany sitting on a chair in a cafe, the sound of jazz music that is being played by a musician in the cafe.

"Hey Tif.." Greetings of a woman who had just entered the cafe and went to Tiffany.

"Hey Jess .." Tiffany also say hello to her bestfriend, Jessica.

"Have you had a long wait?" Asked Jessica and she sat in a chair across from Tiffany.

"Ani.. I've waited for 1 hour." Tiffany replied without expression.

"Mian.. there is a lot of work to me finish. What's wrong Tif? You look gloomy." Jessica asked as worried about her friend.

"Do you remember the man who bumped on me yesterday?" Asked Tiffany.

"Ah a man who holds your hand to get up from the floor which makes you dazzled with his good looks, and you hope he is your Pinky Prince? Of course I remember. What's wrong with him?" Asked Jessica curious about what Tiffany actually want to talk about.

"His name is Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. Today I had lunch with him." Tiffany explained to Jessica.

"Wow.. how can you know his name and have lunch with him?" Asked Jessica.

"Long story Jess.. somehow I was amazed and loved him from the beginning I met him. I really wanted to be close with him. He always made me curious about his coldness. And maybe because I was too curious, I even know the fact that he already had a girlfriend." Tiffany explains with sad face.

"I think I should stop chasing him, and stop liking him." Added Tiffany.

Jessica listened to her bestfriend carefully.

"Hey.. you know Tiff, if Sooyoung is already having a girlfriend it was not the end of the world. You have to stay motivated to find your prince." Clearly Jessica encouraging Tiffany.

"Hmm.. you're right Jessica, Thank you because you never get tired of being my friend." Said Tiffany finally drawn a smile on her face.

Tiffany is very grateful to Jessica, because she was always willing to hear her and encourage her.

**

Ting tong.. Ting tong..

Ting tong.. Ting tong..

Ting tong.. Ting tong..

The sound of the bell sounded many times in a little apartment in Seoul. The sound is very disturbing the owner of the apartment and woke him from sleep.

"Very disturbing!" Sooyoung moaned and out of bed.

He walked toward the door of his apartment and opened the door.

"Sooyoung-ah!" A man shouted to Sooyoung with a big smile and hug him.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Im Yoona let go of me! I can't breathe!!" Sooyoung protest.

"Let's go inside!" Said Yoona. While still embracing Soooyung and dragged him inside.

Once they entered, Yoona releasing his arms and sat on the couch.

"Please give me some water Soo." Yoona command.

"Am I your servant? Huh?" Sooyoung protest. "Actually, what happened? Yoong you were very disturbing in the morning. "

"I'll tell you later after you get me a glass of water." Yoona replied.

"Aish this Kid!!" snarled Sooyoung then fetched a glass of water for Yoona.

"Wae?" Asked Sooyoung.

"We elected Soo.. we get that project!!" Yoona explains happily.

"Jinja? Woaah.. Daebak!" Sooyoung smiled happy to hear the news.

"Well, now 8:00 AM. you'd better go shower and get ready because we will meet with them at 9:00 AM to talk about the contract." Yoona explained.

"Arasseo.." Sooyoung patting Yoona's shoulder and hurried to the bathroom.

**

"Ms. Hwang, this morning we will meet with the new photographer who was chosen by Mr. Kim. And after lunch we will have a meeting with some new clients." Sunny explainging Tiffany's schedule today, before Tiffany entered her room.

"Okay." Tiffany replied briefly and entered her room.

"I'm really not excited about today." Tiffany murmured.

She just sat lazing in the chair as she listened to a few songs.

"It seems that shopping is the right way so that I don't feel sad anymore." She said to herself.

"All right, finish today's work with well, then I'm going to shopping as much as I want.. kekekeke" Tiffany said, and she was starting to get excited again. while clenching her hands.

**

Yoona and Sooyoung walked into a large building, where the building is a HW Advertising. The company that will cooperate with them. They both went up to the receptionist of the company.

"Excuse me.. I'm Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung, we are from Supernova Photography. We have a meeting with the Manager of Marketing, Kim Heecul-ssi." Yoona explained to the Receptionist.

"Ah Mr. Kim has been waiting for you in the meeting room C on the 8th floor." Receptionist was explained to Yoona and Sooyoung.

"Thank you." Yoona and Sooyoung replied. They rushed into the room it had been told by the receptionist.

They reached the 8th floor, where the meeting room C is located. Yoona then knocked and opened the door of the room. There were 5 people in the room who had been waiting for them both. One of the 5 people attracted Sooyoung's attention. He just quiet and suprised look at the woman who sit across him, and somehow his heart beating faster than usual.

"Tiffany.." he muttered.

Dugeun.. dugeun..

‘Why am I feel like this?’ Sooyoung talking to himself in his heart.

to be continued..