Chapter 8

He Is Not Pinky Prince

Thanks for waiting.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sooyoung?' Said Tiffany in her heart. She can't help but feel happy when she saw Sooyoung. But she also had to keep her feelings for Sooyoung.

They were both silent and stared at each other.

"Nice to meet you Im Yoona-ssi and...?" Mr. Kim greeted them. While directing his gaze at Sooyoung.

"This is Choi Sooyoung, he was one of a best photographer in our team. Glad to see you again Mr. Kim." Answer Yoona and shook hands with Mr. Kim.

Yoona see Sooyoung who was silent and didn't respond to Mr. Kim's greeting.

"Ya! Sooyoung what are you doing? Give a good impression. " Yoona whispered to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung finally back to reality and shifted his gaze to Mr. Kim. And he shook hands with him with a smile in his face. But after that he directed his gaze back at Tiffany.

"Yoona-ssi, Sooyoung-ssi.. This is Lee Jungshin, he is a manager of the creative team that will help you with the concept of the product." Clearly Mr. Kim Pointing a tall man by his side.

"This is Luna, she was also from Creative Team." Clearly Mr. Kim pointed to a woman who stands beside Lee Jungshin.

"And this is the director of HW Advertising, Ms. Tiffany Hwang." Mr. Kim pointed to the woman who just staring towards Sooyoung.

'Director? How can she become a director with such behavior? Even today she is wearing a pink shirt. Is she just have everything in pink?' Sooyoung thought.

"And next to Ms. Hwang was her secretary, Sunny Lee." Mr. Kim introduced everyone who was in that room.

Sooyoung and Yoona they bowed and shook hands with them one by one.

When Sooyoung shook hands with Tiffany, his heart was getting pounding. Irregular thumping faster than before.

'What kind of feeling is this?' Sooyoung thought.

'What kind of fate is this?' Tiffany thought.

"Please sit down." Mr. Kim said.

"Ah ne." Yoona answered and he sat down.

Sooyoung was silent and stood staring at Tiffany. They both just stared at each other.

'Why I can't take my eyes off of her?' Thought Sooyoung who kept staring and shaking hands with Tiffany.

'Stop looking at me, Sooyoung. I'm more likes you.' Thought Tiffany who also couldn't take her eyes from Sooyoung's gaze.

"Ya!" Yoona Whispered.

"Ya! Why are you just silent Soo? Hurry sat down and remove your hands from hers." Yoona command to his friend.

Sooyoung immediately release his hand from Tiffany.

"Ah ye.." Sooyoung finally awakened and sat beside Yoona and Tiffany also sat in the chair.

They started to talk about the contract and the concept of shooting.

While Sooyoung.. he looked back at Tiffany.

'Why he kept looking at me? Is there something wrong with my face?' Thought Tiffany.

Each time Sooyoung looked at towards her, Tiffany just turned her gaze toward the other side. So that She didn't stare with Sooyoung. Because the longer she looked at Sooyoung, the more also she liked Sooyoung.

'Why my eyes always look up to her? And my mind can't work properly. Why is this?' Thought Sooyoung were astonished by what he feels and what he is doing now.

They all talk about the job with a good contract for Yoona, Sooyoung and their Team.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Yoona bowed to everyone who was in that room.

Sooyoung just stood still. And one by one left the room, as well as Tiffany.

Tiffany walked past Sooyoung, but suddenly someone pulled her hand.

"Tiffany-ssi.."

Tiffany saw someone who pull her hand.

'Sooyoung..? what did he do?' Tiffany was very confused by Sooyoung's attitude today.

Sooyoung then release his hand from Tiffany.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Said Sooyoung then he bowed to Tiffany.

Tiffany couldn't hide her happiness and give a beautiful smile to Sooyoung.

"Ne." She said excitedly.

Then Tiffany remembered that Sooyoung which already has a girlfriend. She didn't want to continue more in love with a man who already has a girlfriend.

'Why do I still liked him?' Thought Tiffany.

"Andwae." Suddenly a word spoken from Tifany's mouth, and shaking her head.

"Ne?" Said Yoona and Sooyoung who confused with Tiffany's Sudden change.

"Ah ani-yo.. I mean.. let us work well together." Obviously Tiffany, and she was left Sooyoung and Yoona. Sooyoung just looked at Tiffany, who walked away from him.

"She's beautiful." Said Yoona.

'Yeah.. She is..' Thought Sooyoung.

"What do you think Soo?" Asked Yoona while they are walked.

"Wae?" Sooyoung replied.

"How do you think Tiffany? She is beautiful, right? Looks like you're fascinated by her." Yoona asked again.

"Yuri is the most beautiful woman for me." Sooyoung replied that still denies that he admired Tiffany's beauty.

"Whatever you say.. don't be too absorbed in the past Soo." Obviously Yoona. Sooyoung was silent.

"Let's have lunch together!" Invite Yoona.

"Mianhae Yoong.. I would eat alone in my apartment." Obviously Sooyoung.

"Well.. okay.. See you buddy." Yoona replied.

They parted at the Lobby HW Advertising.

**

'Yoboseyo..' replied a woman.

"Hey Jessi.. can you accompany me shopping? I really need to restore my brain." Asked Tiffany.

'Wow.. Great idea. When?' Asked Jessica.

"This afternoon, after I finish all my work." Tiffany replied.

'Ah mianhae Tiff.. This afternoon I would accompany my mother to visit my Uncle's house.' Jessica replied.

"Ah..  Ok gwenchana Jess.. then, I'll go alone. Send my regards to your mother." Tiffany replied, which is quite sad because Jessica couldn't with her.

'Tiffany I'll call you later, there is something I need to do now. I hang up.' Said Jessica who seemed very busy and hung up.

Tiffany then put her phone on the table and could only sigh.

"Jessica seems to be very busy, no one with me. I was always alone.. " Said Tiffany to herself.

"It's okay if I have to go shopping alone, at least I should eliminate Sooyoung of my mind."

**

 

Afternoon

"Oppa?" There was a yeoja who is calling someone in front of a school.

"Please pick me up at school.." Commands the girl to someone whom she called by phone.

"Mwo? You ask why? Oppa are you amnesia? You forget what day today is? Hurry here or we'll be late." Clearly she was slightly annoyed and hung up.

**

Later that afternoon, Tiffany also have completed all of her work in the office. She then cleared her desk and left her office.

"Sunny-ssi.. I go home first. You have worked well today. See you tomorrow." Said Tiffany when she passed her secretary room which is right outside her room.

"Ah ne Ms. Hwang.. " Sunny replied, bowing to Tiffany.

Tiffany walked out of her office building and all the employees she passed salute and greetings to her and she just smiled back their greeting.

"Let's go shopping!" She said. She was driving her car and headed to a shopping center.

 

 

A few moments later

Tiffany is in a ladies handbag boutique J.Estina after she shopped some clothes, some shoes and some accessories.

"Wuaah.. very pretty." She said when she saw a handbag made from soft pink color.

But Tiffany stomach suddenly rang signaling that she should eat.

"I guess I can't have you right now, pretty.. I was very hungry and tired to carry all my shopping bags." She said to the pink bag.

Tiffany went out of the shop and focus on bringing all the shopping bags in both her hands. But suddenly she stopped.

"I think I see Sooyoung.." She murmured.

Then she turned her head. But didn't find the figure that she was looking for.

"Tiffany Hwang you were just hallucination." She said to herself. And continued walking toward a restaurant.

**

 

"Oppa I want to go to the toilet first, you're better off waiting for me in J.Estina and try to find a bag that you think suit Mom's tastes." Said Sulli to her brother.

"Ne." Sooyoung replied. He then headed a store that Sulli talking about.

Suddenly he stopped when in front of the store.

"She.. what did she do in there?" Sooyoung muttered, wrinkling his forehead ..

He saw Tiffany inside the store was talking with a bag.

"She's really a strange woman." Said Sooyoung, shaking his head to see Tiffany's behavior.

Tiffany walked towards Sooyoung carrying a lot of shopping bags in both her hand.

'She walked towards me, Ottokhae? I had to go before she sees me' Thought Sooyoung.

He was rushed to hide from Tiffany. Sooyoung saw Tiffany from his hiding place, Tiffany stopped and turned her head to the back.

'Did she see me?' Asked Sooyoung in his heart.

However, shortly Tiffany continued her step into a restaurant.

"It looks like she didn't see me." Said Sooyoung, patting his chest to feel relieved.

But suddenly someone tapped him on the back.

"Woah!" Sooyoung shouted in surprise.

"Oppa what are you doing here?" Asked Sulli saw her brother behind an ornamental plant that is in the shopping center.

"Sulli-ya you scared me.. Nothing.. I'm just waiting for you." Sooyoung replied, explaining his situation.

"Sorry to keep you waiting.. we have to look for a gifts for mom, let's go Oppa!" Taking her brother into a store that had been visited by Tiffany.

Sulli and Sooyoung heed one by one the products shown the store to get a suitable gift for their mom's birthday today. Sooyoung saw a bag that previously Tiffany talk at.

"I think this bag is her taste.. because it's pink." Sooyoung murmur noticed a bag in front of him. He then walked over Sulli.

"Have you found the right one?" Asked Sooyoung to his sister.

"Not yet.. there are a lot of nice in this store. I think I need some time to get the right one." Clearly Sulli.

"Well I'm going to the toilet for a while." Sooyoung Permit.

"Okay," replied Sulli.

**

 

Tiffany was waiting for her food in a restaurant. She sat with her fingers busy playing games on her phone.

"Excuse me.." A waiter approached her.

"Ne?" Tiffany also turned her attention to the waiter.

"Miss a someone deliver this to be given to you." Said the waiter as he put the paper bag on the table.

"Who?" Asked Tiffany confused.

"I don’t know.. he just leave this without telling his name." replied the waiter.

Tiffany pause and think whom approximately one who left this parcel. She then opened the paper bag and see what was inside. There are a Soft pink handbag which she had wanted before in J.Estina.

"Oh my god.. is he a stalker? How could he know if I want this bag." She said surprised by what she had just received.

Tifany see there is a small paper in the paper bag and something written on it.

 

I'm not stingy. Thanks for the food.

 

'Stingy? Food?" Tiffany thought of sentences written on that small paper.

"Oh my god..!" Tiffany was shocked by what she was thinking as she covered with her hand.

"Could it be.. Sooyoung?" She murmured.

to be continued..