**Quick NOTE

Crossed Destinies

Hey guise! Just something really quick before we continue, I've written Chapters 2 and 3 actually, the reason I haven't released it along w/ Chapter 1 was because I felt the need to finish my whole fanfic before I shared my story, like I said earlier, I got really excited and just released it yesterday. I'm actually a really slow writer, I've had this story since January and I'm still on Chapter 3. Chapter 2 may feel rushed, but I think that if I won't share it then I would revise it again and again and it has been through a lot of revises already.

Although my storytelling and writing is lacking and English not being my native tongue, I have managed to snag some subscribers (ROLL CALL: orangesun, irreplaceable, melovekpop23, 9pmluv, earina, kimeunsoo, Hyosung_kikwang , hyosung, ichiru, WithoutUcxD, kyeopta_meserio, Secrebeast, gihyoB2Secret, JellyBeauty, superstarhyo, kinassi and rebexcym)   and  I'm very thankful to you guise!

So here I am releasing Chapter 2 because I think I owe it to you guise.  Your comments really encouraged me (ROLL CALL: orangesun, primitian, melovekpop23, 9pmluv , Hyosung_kikwang, Secrebeast, irreplaceable, gihyoB2Secret, JellyBeauty and hyosung ) but please don't expect too much but I hope for your continued patience though. Do i have some silent readers? Hey, I'd love to hear from you! ^^

 

 

05/10/2013

*PLEASE DON'T READ NOTES BELOW UNLESS YOU'VE READ CHAPTER 3 FIRST. MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!*

 

Hey guise! I was wondering where I'd share my thoughts, I didn't want to put it as a new chapter or include it in the chapter since I felt it would've disrupted the flow of the story :p , the wall? I'm not really sure how that works, so here I am, (wonder if you'd see this though. :p). Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm being really nosy and wanting to share what's in my head, I just really wanted it out. So please stop reading from this part if you don't really care about my yapping. Mianhe!

Anyway, THANK YOU again for all your comments! I was really hesitant on releasing this chapter (CHAPTER 3) since I wasn't really satisfied w/ it but I didn't want to keep you guise waiting, your comments are too kind and heartwarming ,^_______^, . I'm currently on Chapter 4, there's bad news though, I think I won't be as fast on updating since I'm currently looking for a job but I do make time to keep writing (waaaaahhhhhh.. I shouldn't have released this story, I should've completed it first before sharing it!! TT TT *ahem*).

I have a confession, I'm having a really hard time as to how I'd make Kikwang likeable again, I think though that that was a problem since the first chapter, I actually changed so many parts of the first 3 chapters to make him more agreeable, you'd think he's evil now, you should've seen how I wrote him back then. kekekekeke..

When I wrote this months before, I was thinking if I should stay true to their timeline (SECRET'S & BEASTs *damn you Simon, I almost wrote BATOOST*) regarding the date of their debuts and comeback, but as you may have noticed, I am not, for example on Chapter 1 where Sunhwa talked to SISTAR's Hyorin, I'm not sure if SISTAR  already had their debut when Shy Boy was released, also I'm note sure if  Shy Boy and Love is Move really 7 months away from each other. One of the major factors of this though, to be honest was that I was actually not a fan of BEAST (I'm sorry, it was 2009 and it was really a tumultuous time for me but that's a different story),  I did know a handful about them though,like all their names, I watched some of their episodes on MTV, their training days, I'm not sure what the title was though, oh and some episodes of Idol Maid too. I got to meet them from time to time on shows I watch that they were coincidentally guests of, one of the most significant was Oh My School. To be clear, I had been a fan of Hyosung and SECRET since their Magic days so imagine how happy  I was when she became a regular of OMS so really, I'm a fool when it comes to Hyosung :) , so this paved the way for me to get to know more about BEAST/Kikwang. Before I started to write this I had to do some research about them so I would at least know what to write about them if ever. So now you know, so please forgive me if I do have mistakes regarding BEAST. *bows*

Your comments? <3 <3 <3 <3 I honest to goodness love my regular commentors, you know who you are *wink,wink*! :) *hugs and kisses* :)

Please don't feel bad if I won't continue replying back to your comments, I really want to, but i feel embarassed and feel undeserving of it. I'm really overwhelmed by your comments, and very very thankful, I can not stress that enough

The thing is, as embarassing as it is to say, I felt exactly the same things you're writing in your comment and I felt it was ummm, what's the word? that it would come out looking like I was praising myself and I didn't want that, it was more, it was what I felt too when I was imagining it. I hope you understood what I wanted to say..*sigh*

I just have to say this though; JellyBeauty and kimeunsoo , I can't believe how perceptive you guise are, hahahaha, when I first read your comments, I was thinking what was so funny about Kisung then it hit me, hahahaha, I honestly didn't intend it to be named after this couple you know, I was just thinking of some possible Korean names for our manager oppa and this is what I came up with. I'm actually more familiar w/ "HyoKwang" than "KiSung"..  :) I really laughed out loud once I realized it and my brother was looking me like I was crazy.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

BTW, I'm really stopping myself from watching Shinhwa's SNL since it would totally strip me off of what I have going for this story, I heard it was really really hilarious!

Oh, and I'll be rating it an M for mature content since I use a lot of curse words and there might be some ually suggestive scenes in the future. Should I? Please let me know.

Anyway that's my rant. So this is goodbye... til next update of course! :p

***PIONG!!***