Chapter 6

Crossed Destinies

 

CHAPTER 6

 

It was 9 a.m, Zinger and Ji-eun were up and having breakfast, talking about how they were regretting not being able to go at the club last night. “Good morning” someone greeted cheerfully, they both looked towards the room’s door, it was Hyosung w/ a big smile.

“Well, somebody’s really chirpy today.” Zinger said while folding her arms together. Hyosung sat down at the table and picked up a toast.

“That was surprising, unnie, seeing Doojoon at the door this morning.” Ji-eun said playfully w/ a raised eyebrow. Hyosung was munching on her toast, giving Ji-eun a look of innocence. Ji-eun had opened the door for Hyosung at 4 a.m, startled that Doojoon was w/ her, Doojoon apparently brought her home and wanted to make sure she would get to their door safely, after saying their goodbye’s, Ji-eun looked towards Hyosung, she had sighed and told her she would give her the details when she woke up.

“Oh really?” Zinger asked and looked towards Hyosung too. She and Ji-eun stared at Hyosung, both their eyebrows raised.

Hyosung looked from one to the other. ”All right already” she laughed. She told them about what had happened that night up until Doojoon brought her home, ”..so there we were, both laughing crazily, then after that, we were just staring at the stars when suddenly Doojoon asked what I wanted to become when I was young, from there we started talking just about anything then when I started to yawn he said he’d bring me home, that’s it.” Hyosung concluded.

Ji-eun was nodding. “Isn’t it weird though unnie? He is, after all, Kikwang’s friend.” Zinger asked w/ curiosity.

Hyosung sighed, “I know right? I’m really weirded out by that but, I don’t know, we just…clicked.”

“Who clicked?” Sunhwa asked groggily, she was walking towards them while massaging her temples, her hair a total mess, they laughed at her. “Ugh, I think I drank too much.” She grabbed Ji-eun’s  cup of coffee. “I got home at 5 a.m.” she said then laid her head on the table, “Who clicked?” she asked again w/ her eyes shut.

“Doojoon-ssi and Hyosung unnie.” Zinger shared.

Sunhwa snorted, “You should’ve seen how stupid Kikwang looked last night.” She said in between yawns. “I’ll tell you guys later.” She stood and went back to her room.

Zinger and Ji-eun looked toward Hyosung who shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing what Sunhwa was talking about.

“Anyway, unnie, do you mean “click” like you like him kind of “click”.” Ji-eun asked.

Hyosung contemplated, “Nah, I think it’s an I’d like to get to know him more kind of click.” She smiled.

 Zinger studied her face, “Unnie, still, he is Kikwang’s friend, please keep that in mind.”

“I will, don’t worry.” Hyosung smiled at them while sipping her coffee.

 

 

Doojoon was laying at his bed, staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face, remembering his time w/ Hyosung, So adorable, he thought, chuckling while remembering Hyosung’s expression when she turned around after screaming. He grabbed his phone then looked through his contact list, stopping at Hyosung’s name, he had asked for it when they were at the front of SECRET’s apartment. Is it too early though?, he hesitated before actually sending Hyosung a message:

                                           Doojoon: Good Morning. ^^

He nervously waited for a reply, staring at his phone, 10 minutes after, his phone beeped:

                                           Hyosung:  Hey! You’re up? No hangover? :p

He chuckled again:

                                           Doojoon:  I’m good. ^^ 

                                                              Any plans for today?

Another 10 minutes passed by when he received a reply:

                                            Hyosung:  Yup. Going out w/ the girls later. ^^ and you?

He grinned.

                                             Doojoon:  Nothing really, want me to tag along?

He was anticipating her reply.

                                              Hyosung:  Na-ah. Girls only. :p

He laughed out loud.

                                              Doojoon:  TT TT

                                              Hyosung:  Go let it out at the Han River. ;p

He laughed louder at her reply.

                                              Doojoon:  kekekekekekeek. I will. ^^ Enjoy your day then.

                                             Hyosung: Thanks. You too ^^ *piong*

He had a wide grin on his face, he had been reading their conversation repeatedly for the last 20 minutes. She’s incredible, he sighed, she can make fun of herself w/o hesitation.

“What’s so funny?” Junhyung asked while entering the room, he sat down at the edge of Doojoon’s bed, leaning his head on his hands.

“None of your business.” Doojoon jokingly said. He peered at Junhyung who looked like hell, “Hangover?” he asked.

“That’s an understatement.” Junhyung answered wretchedly, “Uuugghh…Kikwang was crazy last night, paid for it, drank too much, had to carry him home.” Junhyung mumbled, he peeked at Doojoon, “Yah, where’d you disappear to?”

“With Hyosung.” Doojoon simply stated. Junhyung looked at Doojoon inquisitively, “Yah ima, it’s not what you’re thinking, I ran to her, she was crying, then we went to the Han River and talked.”

Junhyung was frowning, “Yah, don’t tell Kikwang about that.”

“Why not? He still likes her? Didn’t he initiate the breakup?” Doojoon asked.

Junhyung gave out a long sigh, rustling his hair, “Ahh, molla! Ask him yourself.” Junhyung stood up and walked out the room.

“I will.” Doojoon called out. “So they carried Kikwang home? Hmm.. Never seen him that drunk though.” he thought. He picked up his phone to read their conversation again. He wanted to call her and send her more text messages and it took all his might not to do that, I’ll take it slow, he decided.