Chapter Two

Thorns of Love

MRS.KWON’S POV

I walk away from the house with a miserable heart regardless the cold night wind that sent shivers down to my spine. The path that always mesmerized me with blooming flowers at it’s both sides also failed to calm the blazing frustration in me. I swayed my legs without knowing any destination to reach  - yet they still bring me to my favorite place whenever I have hardships in my life – the garden. I sat down on the empty bench, thinking of my cursed fate.

 Ji Yong is my only son and of course I love him - but right now he’s really throws me in a great dismay. I’ve told him not to hook up with that CL girl before but he’s simply ignoring my warning - look what happened now. He’s suffering like that and it’s affecting me too seeing him begged for his dead girlfriend like a crazy person. CL, CL and CL…that’s the only words he knows for the past three days.

Arghhh!!! I really hate it when Ji Yong keep mentioned her name. Couldn’t he just get rid of the girl from his mind and not to mention, my mind too??? Aish! That girl is already dead for god’s sake. I keep shaking my head in anger, trying to get CL’s face off my messed head. But, everything about her becomes more vivid in my memory - her eyes, her nose, her lips. She really resembles that person ; the one who opened my heart for love - my first love, Woon Ha.

*flashback 25 years ago*

“Oppa, do you love me?” I asked Woon Ha oppa while we were lying on the grass under a tree – I rested my head on his chest while he’s pillowing on his hands and we staring at the blue sky above us. It has becomes as our daily routine since the first day we were dated ; at the same place and the same position. I really loved to hear his heartbeats which are the most melodious music that I’ve ever listened.

”Of course I loved you , Hye Young..this heart only owned by you.” He  pinched my nose softly, teasing me with such romantic words. I could see that he’s grinning widely when he’s saying those words at the moment I look at his perfect face; which flattered my heart. I could feel my cheeks already blushing hard and the temperature around us seems to be hotter on a sudden. I swiftly shifted to a sitting position to hide my shyness.

Woon Ha oppa also gets up and takes his place beside me. He holds my chin and makes me facing him. “Aigoo~~when did you applying your blusher? I thought you have no make-up on. What brand did you use? You looked pretty..” He smiles even wider and revealing his pair of crescent moon eyes. Oh God, I would be melting right now, I swear.

“I love you too, oppa. Don’t ever leave me alone, arasseo?... I want to be your child’s mother and spend the whole life with you,” I wrapped Woon Ha oppa in my hug tightly, never wanted to let it go. He hugged me back and kissed me at the forehead. I feel that I’m the happiest girl in this world when he was at my side.

***********************************************************************************************************

*3  years later*

“We should stop seeing each other from now on, Hye Young,” Woon Ha oppa said to me coldly – no traces of guilt shown on his face. At the moment I heard the break up words slipped from oppa’s mouth, I was taken aback – he used to say just sweet things before. I couldn’t believe he could be so mean like this to me.

“Why, oppa? You already promised to me that you’ll never leave me. We had go through years together- why asking for a break up now? Don’t say that you have another girl in your heart,” I started to question Woon Ha oppa because I can’t accept that our love had ended. Drops of tear start to fall down on my cheeks but I wiped it away – I don’t want to be a crybaby at this time, I should display the tough side of me in front of him.

“Yes, I admit that I’ve promised to you, but I had made my words to my parents. They had arranged a marriage for me and I couldn’t turn my back on them as I still had my respect. But please don’t accuse me like that, it hurts me. Remember what I’ve said before – that you’re the only one in my heart,” Woon Ha oppa brings my hand to his chest but I’m averting his hand quickly from touching me.

 “Huh, you’re talking about being hurt now, but you never think about me even a bit. Am I rejected just because I’m grown in a poor, unwealthy family??” My voice getting higher and Woon Ha oppa just remains silent when a frustrated me taking over his sweet Hye Young. He looked down the grass floor – afraid of seeing me in the eyes. “I guess you’re being quiet means that my assumption is true. Fine, go and marry that rich girl then – I don’t care about us anymore. Pretend that we don’t know each other and never intrudes into my life again! EVER! You’re never existed in my life, LEE WOON HA! Remember that!” I turned my back and stomped my feet away.

With that, our love story found the ending and my love for Woon Ha was replaced by hates.

*end of flashback*

Little did I know that CL is Woon Ha oppa’s daughter. Seeing CL’s face reminds me of my painful past. I hate him and I will hate the entire descendent of his. Our love was torn apart because of money but I owned a large empire of business which I can be proud of now. His family must be regretted for rejecting and insulting me before.

Talks about money, I remembered that there’s a men who haven’t paying the house rent to me for three months already. I should go and kick his family out now – maybe it will be able to satisfy the pent up anger inside me. I left the garden and make my way to the house which just takes me ten minutes to get there.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Mrs. Kwon had her back facing the door, tapping her feet impatiently ; waiting for somebody to open it. When she heard the knob makes a clicking sound, she quickly turned her back ; ready to attack the pitiful family but stopped halfway when she caught a familiar face in her vision.

“CL???”

 Her eyes widen in disbelief, shock is clearly written on her face. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, yorobeun..(^_^) chapter two updated after four days..sorry for taking a long time to update as my English is quite limited and I have to make sure I write the story properly..hope you understand my situation..and thanks for your patience..I really really appreciate it.

And thanks a lot for those who subscribed "Thorns Of Love"..please keep supports my fanfics.. <3

Lastly, comment below and subscribe if you like this story.. ^^ kamsahamnida..

*I decided to use Sean's wife name, Hye Young because I really love her. She's a nice person, so the grumpy Hye Young in this story is just a made of by me..hehe..