Misunderstanding night Part 1

Mystery From The Start

The girls were at the doors and get impressive reaction from the guest. They approach their father that standing together not far away. Today was a ball for all the powerful and rich businessman to attend. These were usually held twice a year. 

“Appa.” They said unison.

“My princess was so beautiful today.” Mr Kim hugged Hyuna when he examined her.

“Where’s Kai? Usually he will attend the ball with you.”

“Appa. Can we talk about that later?”

“Hmm. OK. But you need to fill me all the information. Today I want you to meet my best friend’s family.” Mr Kim noticed Hyuna expression changed when he mentions Kai.

While Mr Kim walking to spot his best friend, Hyuna eyes was rounded when she spotted someone that he was the last person she wanted to see now.

 “Why was he here?” Hyuna mumbled to herself.

“What did you just say?” Mr Kim heard Hyuna mumbling

“Ani. Nothing.” Hyuna shook her head lightly and held his father arm while walking towards a family.

“Hey. Yong” Mr Kim called for his best friend’s attention.

“Here. This Mr and Mrs Yong. They’re my best friend since college with your mother too. She’s my daughter.” Mr Kim introduced them to Hyuna.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireum-eun Kim Hyuna imnida.” Hyuna bowed while introducing herself.

“Aigoo. Kim your daughter so beautiful I hope I have a daughter like her. You will get along with him. He’s about your age. Junnie come stand in front and introduced yourself.” Mrs Jung said while turning to Junhyung and pulled him to the front.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireum-eun Yong Jun Hyung imnida.” Junhyung bowed while introducing himself.

Junhyung kept looking at Hyuna without blinking. “She looked like the nerd and they have the same name. Are they the same person I saw a week ago?” Junhyung though without letting the gaze moved away from Hyuna.

Hyuna kept her head low as she could feel Junhyung staring at her. “Out of so many people why must it be him?”Hyuna started to mumble to herself.

“What you just say?” Junhyung asked with a chuckled. Junhyung know that this Kim Hyuna was the Kim Hyuna that he met last week. At first he couldn’t ensure that but when Hyuna started to mutter to herself he knew it they were the same person.

Hyuna remained silent with her head facing down.

Junhyung speak up. “Mr Kim, do you mind I bring Hyuna-ssi to another place and sit. I think her leg tired with wearing high heels. And I really want to know more about her.” Hyuna lifted up her head straight when she heard what Junhyung said.

“Usually he wasn’t like that. How come he is so caring about Hyuna? What was he up to?” Mrs Yong thought while looking at her son weirdly.

“Junhyung, you’re so considerate and caring.” Mr Kim nodded his head while saying.

“Hyuna-ah. You should go with Junhyung. But don’t go too far OK? After I finish everything I will go find you. Be a good girl” Mr Kim patted Hyuna head and walked off with Mr and Mrs Yong.

With that, Junhyung started to pull Hyuna out to the garden with lesser people around. He led her to the nearest seat with a very beautiful pond and view that can be seen.

“I never imagined that you can look pretty. Why are you wearing those glasses when you have such beautiful feature?”

“I like to hide it is there a problem? And why did you pull me here?”

“It's been 1 week I last saw you, How are you?” Junhyung asked with concern.

“Why are you so concern about me? We don't even really know each other. We just have a one night. It should be normal for you, a playboy. Are you worry I’m pregnant? Don’t worry I’m not pregnant and even I’m pregnant, I wouldn’t ask you take the responsible bu…..” Before Hyuna could finish her sentence, 3 people were already standing right in front of them.

“MWO? YOU PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD? WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME? WHAT DOES YOU MEAN BY YOU WOULDN’T ASK HIM TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBLE? ARE YOU GOING BE A SINGLE MOTHER?” Mr Kim raised his voice

“JUNHYUNG. YOU MAKE HER PREGNANT AND YOU DON’T WANT TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBLE? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? IS SHE THE GIRL THAT YOU SAID YOU WILL BRING HER TO GREET US?” Mr Yong asked with an angry expression.

“Do you know what the gender of the child already?” Mrs Yong asked excited while Mr Kim and Mr Yong looked at her disbelief.

“Pregnant women shouldn’t wear high heels. What if you fall? I will get flat shoes for you” Mrs Yong started to bend down and took off Hyuna heels.

“I want both of you to get married as soon as possible. I do not want to have a bad reputation because of this.” Mr Yong said with a serious tone.

“OK. Both of you will get married in 3 week time. We will take care of this.” Mr Kim said while looking at Junhyung and Hyuna.

While walking back to the ballroom, Mr Yong and Mr Kim had an angry expression because this could ruin their reputation, they do not want to hold a grandchild when their child is unmarried. These are huge scandal and will damage their reputation. They keep thinking about their reputation. Kim as Ministry of Strategy and Finance and Yong was the most powerful investor in the finance world.

On the other hand, Mrs Yong was very happy. She had been waiting to hold a grandchild. She doesn’t worry about the reputation she just so happy that when she overheard their conversation. Actually when she first saw Hyuna she already like her and this news make her even more happy and excited. She was just too over the joy of the news and she started to plan about the wedding and the baby preparation.

They left Hyuna and Junhyung dumbfounded about what just happen. None of them gave them time to explain. They just keep asking questions and decided everything themselves.

“What just happened?” Hyuna asked blankly. She doesn’t know what actually just happen. She just knows that she will be getting married in 3 weeks’ time with Junhyung. She didn't know how to react.

“We need to explain everything before thing turns worst.” Junhyung came out of his dumbfounded situation and ready to leave and get their parents to explain everything. But Hyuna gripped on his blazer tightly while looking down at her feet and he noticed why. Hyuna not wearing any shoes. His mother just took Hyuna heels always.