JOH-EUN ACHIM

Mystery From The Start

 

 “Uhm.”

“WOA. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.” Hyuna squeal when she saw sun rise in front of her and come up from the chair.

“JOH-EUN ACHIM SUNHINE!” Hyuna shout with her high pitch

“Why are you so hyper early in the morning?” Junhyung smile holding 2 cup of coffee.

“Omo? Yah. Junhyung ssi. You scare me.” Hyuna turn around

“Joh-Eun Achim” Junhyung greet and pass the coffee to Hyuna

“Joh-Eun Achim. Kamsahamnida” Hyuna politely bow and take the coffee from Junhyung.

“No need to be formal with me. I thought we’re friends now?”

“Hmm. Okay~ Gomawo.” Hyuna say with an informal thank you to Junhyung again

“Haha. How many thank you do you want to thank me?” Junhyung sit on the chair.

“HMMM. Your house got great view. Same as mine. My room face the seas you can get to smell some salted water in the morning.” Hyuna stretch her arm out and breathe in the fresh air.

“Joh-Eun Achim birdy.” Hyuna smile brightly and greet the bird outside.

Junhyung smile at Hyuna behaviour. “She has many weird behaviours that Hara don’t have. YAH! Stop comparing her with Hara. Hyuna is Hyuna, Hara is Hara.”Junhyung thought

“I think I need to go now. My mem….I mean my friends will worry about me.”

“Uhm? You stay with your friends? Why you never stay with your family? Ohya. Why are you there yesterday? Who actually your father was? Yesterday was my first time saw him” Junhyung ask curiously.

“You never recognize appa? Does you even read or watch news?” Hyuna turn around surprise.

“Why your father related to news? Was he famous? And yes. I do read news.” Junhyung raised his eyebrow.

“The news I’m say is political and financial news not celebrity news.”

“Oh. That kind of news I’m not interested. Usually Doodoo hyung will fill us up the news if we need to know.” Junhyung answer nonchalant.

“Doodoo? Why do people name their child Doodoo?” Hyuna mumble to herself while looking for her phone

“What you looking for?”Junhyung ask standing behind Hyuna.

“I’m looking for my phone. Since yesterday I never turn on my phone. And I need to call my appa. We need to clear thing up before going worst.” Hyuna keep searching for her phone inside her bag but none of the thing she takes out was the item she wants.

“Grrr”. Hyuna start to pour out her thing from her bag.

Junhyung laughing at Hyuna behaviour AGAIN. “What are you laughing at?” Hyuna ask while she still taking her thing out from her bag.

“You.” Junhyung answer simply

“Naleul?” Hyuna turn and  face Junhyung.

“Your behaviour so much different from other girls.”

“Are you saying that I’m weird?” Hyuna turn back to her bag.

When Hyuna pouring her thing out from her bag, Hyuna ring fall off from her bag and roll off to Junhyung leg.

“Ye” Junhyung pick up the ring.

Inside the ring craved “H belong to J”. “Why does this ring look so familiar?” Junhyung though but he decide to shrugged off.

“This is a couple ring right?” Junhyung asked when returning the ring to Hyuna.

“Ye. But this ring no longer have a partner.” Hyuna took the ring from Junhyung and look at the ring. Her memorise come back again. She holding her tears back but no. She can’t control and start to cry.

When Junhyung found Hyuna crying he when to hug her, he was hoping that she will stop crying but the result turns the other way. She cry even more that his shirt start to get wet. “You going to buy me a new shirt” Junhyung joke while her hair. Hyuna chuckled.

“Mianhae. I will return you a new shirt” Hyuna move back a bit and look at Junhyung.

Junhyung use his thumb and wipe Hyuna tears away and look into her eyes.

“She really have beautiful eyes.” Junhyung though

Junhyung kiss Hyuna forehead and move back a bit and look at Hyuna eyes again. Hyuna turn stiff, she doesn’t know how to react.

Junhyung lower his head and lean towards Hyuna. When he was 1 cm away from Hyuna lip, his phone start to ring.

“Aish. Who the hell ruin the moment?” Junhyung frowned and walk towards his phone.

“YEBOSEYO”

“Ah. Appa.”

……………………………..“Arasso.”

…………………………….. “Ye. She with me now.”

…………………………….. “Arasso.”

……………………………..”Uhm. Bye.”

Junhyung turn around still seeing Hyuna standing like a statues not moving. He walk towards her and stand right in front of her.

“Hyuna.” Junhyung wave his hand in front of her.

Still no reaction from her.

“If you continue standing like a statues I going to kiss you.” Junhyung say while going to kiss Hyuna lip.

Hyuna came back to her sense and push Junhyung away and start to blush hard. She use her hand to cover her face. She doesn’t know how to face Junhyung now.

Junhyung laughing at Hyuna reaction.

“We need to leave now. My father call. Seen like my parent and your parent are together.” Junhyung say while wearing his hoodies

“Do you want to change or bath?” Junhyung ask looking at Hyuna.

“I………I got no clothes to change or bath.” Hyuna say with her hand cover her face.

“I got clothes for you to wear if you don’t mind.” Junhyung start walking towards the walk-in closet.

“Is this fine for you?”

“Anything will do.” Hyuna take the clothes from Junhyung and start walking out.

“What time we need to reach there?” Hyuna turn back

“You can take your time.” Junhyung while looking at his phone

“Arasso.” Hyuna walk towards the door

“Ah. Where’s the bath room?” Hyuna turn back again.

Junhyung chuckle. “Come with me”

“Here the towels, tooth brush, tooth paste. This kind of shampoo and body wash is fine for you?” Junhyung ask while passing the item to Hyuna.

“Neh~~” Hyuna happily took the item from Junhyung

“Why you so happy?” Junhyung smiling

“Because I can bath. I want to bath since yesterday night.” Hyuna say while looking at the shampoo.

“You should say yesterday. Oh and if you want you can put your dirty clothes inside here. This bin for dry cleaning clothes and this for normal washing clothes.” Junhyung pointing at the bin.

“Neh~~” Hyuna happily walk into the bath room.

Basically Hyuna was singing inside the bathroom and Junhyung can hear it but not very clear at what actually she singing. “She’s cute.” Junhyung went towards the kitchen and make toast for breakfast.

 

 

 

Author Note

Hyuna do have many weird but cute behaviours for Junhyung. He don’t know laugh how many time because of her behaviour. He does think that there are more.

Why Junhyung father call? What are their parent up to?

Are they able to clear the misunderstanding to their parent?

For subscriber that have already subscribe thank you very much

Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.