Flash Back

Mystery From The Start

It's been a week since Hyuna last saw Kai. She keeps thinking last scene she have with him.

Flashback

After breaking the kiss, Kai is caressing Hyuna face and mesmerizing Hyuna feature. Kai wants to hold on to Hyuna but he can’t. He need to let her go. They break off not because they don’t love each other. But because they so in love that they need to break off. Kai knows that if Hyuna continue stay in the entertainment his urge of getting angry will grew bigger. And this will turn ugly in the end. This was the choice. The choice both have made up together. May be in the future time when Hyuna leave the entertainment he can have her back. But he doesn’t want to think too far.

Hyuna trying to hold her tear back. She want to feel the touch from Kai she receive. She doesn't really want him to let go. She knows that she will miss Kai a lot. But she chose dream over Kai. In the future time if she leaves the entertainment she might go back to Kai again. But she doesn’t want to think too far.

“So I think the answer was already given”

“Yes. Joesonghamnida. I might regret in the future but” before Hyuna can finish Kai cut off.

“Don’t be. This is the choice you make don’t regret. If you regret now how you going to face your future? So don’t regret of the path you choose.” Kai hug Hyuna.

Kai kisses Hyuna forehead while Hyuna closing her eyes and feel the kiss that Kai give her. She already misses the kiss from Kai. She already misses his warm from Kai. She can’t hug Kai if she face problem again.

“Even though we not in a relationship anymore but we still can be friend or even better best friend. You still can share your problem with me. I will still stand by your side and open my arm for you as a friend. Remember that there always a fan's name Kai will stand there and support you”. Kai hugs Hyuna the last time.

“You the best boyfriend and friend to me.”

“I’m your first love how you know I’m the best when you got no one to compare?” Kai tease Hyuna

“Ani. You always the best for me without comparing anyone.” Hyuna say with a bright smile.

End of flashback.

Knock Knock.

“Hyunnie~~. Lunch ready”. Jihyun call while opening the door.

Hyuna was lying on the bed in her daze.

“Hyunnie. HYUNNIE”. Jihyun shout.

“OMO. Unnieeeee. You scare me.” Hyuna whiny with a pout.

“I call you many times but you never answer. What’s wrong?” Jihyun ask with concern.

“Ani. Nothing happens. Why you here again?” Hyuna change the subject away.

“Lunch ready. And today we have a dinner dance at 8PM and we need to leave at 7PM.” Jihyun answer while pulling Hyuna out of her bed.

“Oh ya. I almost forget that today we have dinner with appa and his friend.” Hyuna hit her head with her palm.

“Hyunnie you always so forgetful.”

“Unnieeee, Sohyunnie” Hyuna whine when she saw her group at the dining table.

“Whiny Hyunnie~~.” Jiyoon call with a playful tone.

“Jiyoon unnieeeee. Have you all decided what to wear for today's dinner?” Hyuna whine while back hugs Jiyoon

“Our dress already here. Later the stylist will be here about an hour later. So hurry up eat your lunch and get prepared. Especially Hyunnie be quick this time. I don’t want to be late for the dinner again because of waiting you” Jihyun say while pushing Hyuna to her seat.

“Unnieeeee” Hyuna pout and whine at Jihyun.

After their lunch the stylist was there and prepare for them to dress up. While dressing up. Sohyun ask Hyuna.

“Unnie. Where did you when yesterday? You didn’t go home yesterday. Sunggyu oppa call up too.”

“Uhmm. I..I..I when to stay at a friend's house.” Hyuna answer nervously and start to remember about Junhyung.

“Hmmm? You when to stay at Kai oppa house that you don’t want us to know?” Sohyun ask playfully.

“Ani. I never stay overnight at his house. We just when for dinner and a date after that h….. he when home and I….. I went to see a friend that I never see for years. Hyuna stuttered nervously.

“Jeongmal?” Jiyoon pop out from nowhere.

“Unnieee. You scare me. Where you come from?” Hyuna whine while trying to change the topic but..

“Don’t try to change the topic Hyunnie.” Jiyoon ask with a curious tone.

“Jeongmal. I when to a friend house to stay overnight.”

Gayoon know that Hyuna hiding something that she doesn’t want others to know. So she decides to help Hyuna and will ask her later again. “Hyunnie do you have other accessories for this dress?”

“Oh. Gayoon unnie. Yes. I have. Come with me.” Hyuna pull Gayoon to her room.

“Gayoon unnie. Is this OK?” Hyuna pass the accessories to Gayoon.

“Hmmm…….” Gayoon trying with looking at the mirror.

“Yes. This is better.” Hyuna help Gayoon to put on the accessories for her.

“Hyunnie. I know you are hiding something and I know you want to confront someone to talk to. If you don’t mind you can look for me and talk to me. OK?” Gayoon turn to Hyuna after Hyuna helping her with the accessories.

“Unnie. Is much more complicated than I thought. I talk to you when I know how to put into words.” Hyuna sit down on the chair while knowing that Gayoon is one of the best person she can confront with.

“Ok. But if you need someone I will be there for you with my ears open for you. Now let’s go. Everyone was waiting. Later Jihyun Umma will scold you again.” Gayoon pull Hyuna along while making jokes to Hyuna. Gayoon know that Hyuna like an open book. Her face shows everything. But she doesn’t want to see Hyuna sad face. She likes to see the whiny and bubbly Hyuna that bright up everyone in the house.