Answer

Mystery From The Start

Hyuna was sitting alone at the café after Junhyung left her. She was flipping her phone thinking who she can confront to suddenly the phone ring and it was from Kai. She doesn’t know whether she should pick up the phone. But after a few minute she decides to picks up.

“Yeoboseyo.” Hyuna answer

“Hyun is me. Where are you now? Can we meet up and talk?” Kai asks

“OK. Meet you at the same place.” Hyuna say.

“Do you need me to pick you up?” Kai ask concern

“Ani. I will go by myself. I'll see you there. Bye”. Hyuna hang up without waiting Kai answer. With that she left the money on the table and left.

While walking into the place, she doesn’t know how she should face Kai. She loved him a lot. But yet she doesn’t want to give up her dream. Finally her parent was convinced that she was allowed to enter into the entertainment and she doesn’t want to give up. Between Kai and dream she doesn’t know which to choose. She doesn’t know which the correct path that she should choose.

When Hyuna reach the place, she starts to tears up. This place fills with Kai and her memories.

This place was the place that she first met Kai.

This place was the place that Kai asks her to be his girlfriend.

This place was the place that she gives her first kiss to Kai.

This place was the place that Kai and she have their first valentine.

This place was the place that Kai and she celebrate their birthday.

This place was the place that they have their first fights but also the place that they make up after their first fight.

A place that she will hide and Kai always manage to find her.

This place, the playground that fills up with happy and sad memories that she have it with Kai. She really doesn't know what to do. She just can't make up her mind. Hyuna starts to break down in tears. She just can’t.  She can’t let go either one. She wants both Kai and dream.

While sobbing, an arm wrap her waist and she know too well this arm belong to her love one Kai. She was crying harder knowing that she needs to make up her mind but even she can’t get any answer from herself.

Kai was Hyuna hair while holding her in his arm. He knew why she was crying. He was crying and hurt when seeing Hyuna crying in his arm. But the most pain was because Hyuna crying because of him. He doesn’t want to see Hyuna cry. He wants to see her bright smile and happy expression. However,

He knows too well that he himself can’t control his urge over Hyuna being an idol standing at the spot light having all guys eyes on her.

He knows too well that he may regret for doing this.

He knows too well what he said yesterday cause Hyuna having a hard time but he wants Hyuna to make up her mind to choose.

He knows too well that this time was either hugging her as his girl forever or his last time hugging her as his girlfriend.

They keep silent but can still hear Hyuna stiffing from her cry.

“Aigo. The pretty and cute face was gone now. Do you know that your tears like tap water that keeps dripping none stop? You look so ugly and mess up now” Kai using his thumb to dry Hyuna tears away from her swollen eyes and brushed the loose strand of her hair back while teasing her.

“Yah.” Hyuna playfully hit the Kai arm with her high pitch screech.

“You know you have the brightest smile I ever see. You have the cutest high pitch that I ever heard. You always can brighten up my day with just your simple smile.” Kai saying while hugging Hyuna tight in his arm and chuckle while thinking Hyuna smile and her voice. He was scared of Hyuna final answer.

Hyuna herself know what Kai thinking. What he asked yesterday he want an answer. She knows that she needs to make up her mind and chose. She knows that whichever she chooses she might regret but she need to.

She breaks the hug from Kai and look into his eyes. She wraps her arm around Kai neck and pulls his head lower and kisses Kai lips. She already knows which to choose. She might struggle on which to choose inside her head but her heart has already chosen the answer.

From Hyuna action, Kai knows the answer. He knows what Hyuna have chosen and from the beginning he already knows the answer but he just wants to give a try.