Childish

Mystery From The Start

“Anyoung Haseyyo” Hyuna greet and bow politely to the elder when she saw their parent sitting at the living room.

“Ah. Hyuna-ah.” Mrs Yong happily hug Hyuna tightly

“Umma. She will be out of breathe if you continue hug her like that.” Junhyung say from behind.

“Ah. Junnie.” Mrs Yong releases her hug from Hyuna.

“Come. Hyuna-ah. Sit beside me” Mrs Yong pull Hyuna and make her sit beside her.

Hyuna start to look around. Junhyung say that her parent was here but she never saw her mother which make her a bit sad. Almost a month she never she never saw her mother. She thought yesterday she will see her but her mother wasn’t there and she doesn’t know why.

“Hyunnie”

“Ah. Ummaaaaaaa.” Hyuna whine running towards her mother and hug her tight.

“Aigoo. How my whiny hyunnie? How are you? Are you eating well? Where my cubby Hyunnie?” Mrs Kim ask while Hyuna hair.

“Ummaaaaaa. I miss you so much.” Hyuna whine

“Come sit down first.”

Hyuna sit between Mrs Yong and Mrs Kim. Both mother held Hyuna hand and keep prompting question to Hyuna excited.

“How old is the baby now?”

“When the due date?”

“Do you know the gender?”

“Which hospital you will be going?”

“When your next check-up?”

The question was on and on. But they don’t give space for Hyuna to answer. They overload with joy of their grandchild.

“She not pregnant”

“What you just say?” They ask unison.

“She not pregnant.” Junhyung answer

“MWO?” They look at Hyuna and Junhyung

“Is it true?” They turn and ask Hyuna.

Hyuna nodded

“But yesterday we heard you saying I’m pregnant, I wouldn’t ask you take the responsible”

“Umma. You only heard half the sentence.”

“Aish. Why you not pregnant?” Mrs Yong turn and ask Hyuna.

Hyuna doesn’t know how to respond.

“But your wedding will be still go on.” Mr Yong spoke out

“MWO? WAE?” Junhyung and Hyuna ask in unison

“We have release the news out. Both of you will be getting marry in 3 weeks’ time.”

“Because both your identities, I held a small wedding at Maldives with people that we close to attend. This to protect both you especially Hyunnie.” Mr Kim say looking at Hyuna.

Mr Kim never releases any news to the media regarding their child. Media was only given information that he have 1 son name Sung and 1 daughter name Hyun but of course not their full name. As a father he want to protect both his child. As a Minster of Ministry of Strategy and Finance, he and his wife have already lost their freedom because of his position. He doesn’t want their child become like them. He want them to grow up as in like a normal families. Have true friend, can go out shopping without having heavy security surround them and most important he doesn’t want any bad thing happen to them.

“But I don’t want to get marry. I don’t love him. I don’t want to marry to someone I don’t love and love me.” Hyuna start to cry. She know well that this crying is useless. Their parent already make decision and she can’t do anything. But she putting hope when she know that her father love her a lot. Knowing that she marry someone she doesn’t love and he doesn’t love her wouldn’t get any happiness.

“Hyunnie. Don’t cry. Umma here. Don’t cry. Yeobo, Can you do something to cancel off the wedding?” Mrs Kim hug Hyuna tightly looking at Mr Kim.

“You know the answer.” Mr Kim say with hopeless

“WAIT. Why both of talk something about pregnant. Did you both done something?” Mrs Yong turn to Junhyung

“U….Uh……Uhm.” Junhyung look away embarrassedly

“When was that happen?”

Junhyung show his finger out instead of saying.

“1 DAY?” Mrs Yong shout.

“Umma. How can it be 1 day? Is 1 week ago.”

“You can’t know whether Hyuna was pregnant now. She might be pregnant but still haven’t have the sign.”

“Umma. Are you so happy for her to get pregnant when she not even marries?” Junhyung ask disbelief

“Ye.” Mrs Yong answer

“I want Hyuna to be my daughter. If she pregnant and you marry her, she will become my half daughter. Do you know that Mrs Kim and I decide to set a blind date for both of you even we know that both of you have already attach to someone else.” Mrs Yong answer without caring at the stares.

“If you want a daugther so much I can bring my girlfriend to you. She can become your half daughter.” Junhyung wanted to help Hyuna even though he have already break up with Hara. He can’t bear to see Hyuna cry because of this.

“Ani. I only want Hyuna.” Mrs Yong hug Hyuna tightly

 

 

Author Note

Both their mother so cute right.

Junhyung mother so childish. Haha

So will the marriage still go on?

Thanks you for subscribing and commenting my story. I’m so happy when there’s people subscribe and comment my story. Doesn’t matter is short comment of long comment it still make me smile.

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.