Sick

Flight of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum let out a small groan as his eyes fluttered open. His head was pounding and he felt plainly miserable. Before Jonghyun, who was wide awake and staring at him with worry, could have asked him what was wrong, the boy suddenly stilled. And then, just as panic struck the elder, the smaller boy's nose scrunched up adorable as he sneezed a bit before quickly hiding his face with his hands, and sneezing again. And then again.

"Bummie?"Jonghyun asked, trying his hardest to not laugh."You're okay?"

"Idiot."Kibum mumbled between small fits of sneezes and coughs that would escape him."Get me some tissues, please, can't even walk."He pouted softly.

"Oh god, you're plainly adorable."All traces of panic had been swept out of Jonghyun's heart. He knew well, that Kibum could be seriously sick, but him sneezing so cutely, just like a child would made the elder think otherwise. His lover probably had a simple cold. 

Which, considering how he had been fighting a deathly disease just some months ago - and of course, still was - was actually quite... funny.

Sure, it had its own risks, but Jonghyun couldn't help chuckle softly. Kibum looked so adorable at the moment: all bundled up in his blanket, only his head sticking out. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes held an odd shine. He probably had a slight fever. In addition, his nose was a deep red, and his hair was messy.

To put it simply, he looked like some kid that was having the most miserable cold ot his life, and, because of that, didn't want to go to school.

"Jong..."Kibum started, his voice just a bit scratchy."Could you please bring me those tissues?"

"Sure, love."The elder chuckled and strutted to the kitchen before returning with a handful of the softest tissues they had."There."He said, passing it to the younger. Although deep down, he was a little worries, amusement was gleaming in his eyes.

Maybe it was because he hadn't seen a sick and grumpy Kibum like this in a long time. The younger sure had been sick a lot, but never whiny and childish, which was at those times surprising, as when he was ill, he would always be incredibly moody, just like now.

"Thanks."Kibum mumbled as he sniffed quietly before blowing his nose."Icky."He muttered, throwing the used tissue away. 

"Wow, you haven't changed just cause you haven't acted like this."Jonghyun laughed softly."Want me to make something for you?"He asked.

"No, I'm not hungry."The blonde mumbled as he curled up on thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter