Chapter 8

Compromising Situation
 
Hello everyone! I'm back! So I decided to update this today and maybe tomorrow I'll update Chapter 9.
Sorry for the long waiting TuT I've been having exams at schools and a lot of lack of inspiration! x_x But now I'm okay >w< and I'm not having school until monday so :D I'll try to update at least three new Chapters! (This one doesn't count)
So, enjoy this! ^-^
 
 
 

"Ryeowook!" Sungmin called his friend from their usual spot in cafeteria.

"So, why isn't Kyuhyun with you today? It's peaceful not having his existance near."
 
"He's feeling bad because of yesterday's party."
 
"Heechul's 'Party of the Year'?"
 
"Not actually, just one of his usual parties. I think he's thinking about getting everyone used to drinking a lot of alcohol before his BIG party."
 
"But isn't Kyuhyun used to drinking alcohol?"
 
"Just wine... He could drink barrels and barrels of wine and keep walking as usual haha."
 
"Well, that isn't that useful if he can't stand any other kind of alcohol."
 
"Hey guys!"
 
"Hey Hae!"
 
"Hey!- Isn't Hyuk with you?"
 
"He went to Heechul's party yesterday and got so drunk that he couldn't get up today.  So he decided to stay home."
 
"You didn't go to accompany your boyfriend?"
 
"Well, you didn't go with Kyuhyun either, so..."
 
"True haha. So, Now that it's just the th-- Wait. And Yesung?" Sungmin looked around the cafeteria trying to spot his friend.
 
"He texted me telling he had to take care of his little brother today because he was feeling sick. So he hasn't come either." Ryeowook answered.
 
"So, what were you saying Minnie?" Asked the brunette boy.
 
"Oh, well, what about doing something productive? we should go shopping today after school!"
 
"Good idea!" Hae agreed.
 
"I don't think that's a productive idea!" Ryeowook pointed out.
 
"Oh, come on Wook. You haven't gone shopping since last year." Sungmin laughed.
 
"LAST YEAR!? What are you A HERMIT!?" Both best friends laughed at their friend's accusation, agreeing to go shopping in the end.
 

"Wookie! Come out already! It's been 15 minutes!" Sungmin called him.

"I'm not wearing this in public!" He refused to their friend's request.
 
"Don't worry Minnie, I'll make him come out." And he immediately came into the dressing room. 
 
As soon as Sungmin saw his friend dissappear into the little cabin, he heard Ryeowook laughing and crying until he couldn't stand it anymore and came out the dressing room.
 
"Are you happy now?" 
 
"Yes!" Minnie and Hae answered in unison with a wide smile planted on their faces.
 
Ryeowook was wearing white shoes, red tight skinny jeans, a  white v-neck shirt , and a red scarf. (Something like this ._.)
 
"You should wear this on Heechul's next party. He's planning to invite our whole classroom to a party next weekend."
 
"You know, this guy has to much money and too much free time. He should do something productive with that."
 
"Sorry Wook, but not everyone thinks like you do." Hae told him with a slight tap on his back.
 
"Well, after all the stressing exams I've had, spending time listening to music with some snacks and funny people looks like a good idea."
 
"Haha, Wook, parties are not like that anymore."
 
"Why do you say that? I'm not old fashioned!"
 
"No, sure!" Hae said laughing.
 
"You'll experience a real party this weekend, don't worry. We're going also."
 
"That sounds good."
 
"Don't forget about Hyukkie and Yesung!" Hae added.
 
"And Kyu of course!" 
 
"No, you screwed it up with that Minnie!"
 
"Haha you won't even see him. Trust me!"
 
"I wish I could!"
 
"Hey!" He slapped his shoulder.
 
The three of them spent the rest of their evening shopping and having fun.
 
If only Ryeowook knew that after that party, something he had treasured very much, would be stolen forever...

Kekeke... Next chapter is something I've writen long ago for a oneshot that I've never made xD But I will some day :P But the part I wrote is exactly what I want to happen in next chapter so... enjoy this for now and expect next chapter for tomorrow :3

Good Night Everyone! (Here's already 00:00)