Chapter 9

Compromising Situation
 
Okay, a new chapter... I didn't correct it, so, if there ar some mistakes, please forgive me, I'll change it soon.
Well, let's see what happens now! :D
 
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to WOOKIE ^-^~♥
 That Giraffe is sooo Kyute~♥ >///<
 

The rest of the week went by really quick. As the day of the party started to approach, Ryeowook started to feel nervous for two reasons: First, he hadn't been in a party since years, not to say that it was WAY too different than what parties are now... Or what Sungmin and Donghae told him that evening. But his nervousness was due mostly, to Kyuhyun. He could feel the other's eyes on him ALL the time. During class, lunch and on his way home while Kyuhyun accompanied him and Sungmin to their home. Though, one day during lunch, the one staring was actually him. 

He was sitting in front of Kyuhyun between Yesung and Eunhyuk, while the other was hugging Sungmin tightly, with Donghae on the other side in front of Eunhyuk. He was chatting happily with Yesung until something caught his eye. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were kissing. Of course, they're a couple and they don't care about people watching them, but they weren't used to kissing in front of the whole cafeteria, especially Sungmin who was a little shier than Kyuhyun. Just a little. Ryeowook stared into the heated kiss until they broke it and he was able to see Kyuhyun's wet lips better. They were red and wet. And they were talking. They were asking Ryeowook to come closer... to touch them... to feel them... to taste them... As he raised his gaze he met Kyuhyun's eyes. Then, he realized the other had been staring at him. Since when? Since he ended the kiss? Before that? A smirk made its way through Kyuhyun's lips before looking at his reddened boyfriend and starting chatting normally. Ryeowook felt his cheeks hot, so he stood up and went to the bathroom to refresh. 
Of course, the whole staring thing didn't pass unnoticed by any of the others. When Ryeowook stood up, Donghae and Eunhyuk shared a brief look. One of those that can say exactly what you have in mind to the person you share it with. They immediately looked at Yesung who was rubbing his nape uncomfortably because of the situation.
 
Sungmin also noticed this... Because Kyuhyun had kissed him on purpose. He knew it. He could tell that the heated kiss Kyuhyun had given him wasn't exactly for him, but for someone else.
 

The so expected day finally came. Ryeowook and Sungmin went to Donghae's house to get ready for it. As he was told, Wookie wore the clothes they'd bought for him. Donghae was wearing a really colourful outfit: a blue v-neck shirt, orange tight skinny jeans and blue shoes with and orange scarf. Sungmin was wearing a white v-neck shirt with a black vest, black tight skinny jeans and white shoes.

"Wait, if you two are wearing scarves, I want one too!" 
 
"Since when do we match outfits!?" Donghae complained, although he gave him one that matched his outfit anyway. "Are we ready?"
 
"Think so!" 
 
"Wait! What if there's too much people and I get lost!?" Ryeowook started to panic.
 
"Then we'll meet in the kitchen."
 
"What if I can't find the kitchen?"
 
"Ask anyone."
 
"And what if--?"
 
"AISHH! STOP IT!" Donghae yelled. "Just stay where you are and we'll look for you!"
 
"Okay." Ryeowook raised his hands in defeat.
 
~Ding Dong~
 
"That must be Kyu!"
 
"Okay then, lets go!"

The ride to the party was really awkward. Sungmin was sitting next to Kyuhyun, Ryeowook was in the backseat next to the window and Eunhyuk and Donghae were making out next to him. Ryeowook was sitting behind Kyuhyun, so the other was able to look at him through the left mirror of the car, who managed to steal glances at him without crashing the car. When they finally got to Heechul's house, Ryeowook noticed the excessive amount of money that the owner had. Heechu's house was absolutely big and it was full of people, music and drinks. Everybody went inside. Ryeowook stayed close to Eunhae, but ended up with Kyumin because they decided to go to the dance floor. They sat in one of the many sofas the living room had. Kyuhyun kept glancing
Ryeowook with Sungmin sitting in the middle. 
 
"Okay, this is enough." Exclaimed the blond guy.
 
"What happened Minnie?" 
 
"Nothing. I just need to have a talk with Kyuhyun."
 
"O-okay. I'll go--"
 
"Don't, stay. We'll be right back."
 
"Okay!"

In The Kitchen
 
"You look serious. What happened?" Kyuhyun asked inocently.
 
"I think you know exactly what I need to 'discuss' with you."
 
"I don't think so, but go ahead."
 
"I know you like Ryeowook."
 
"What? No way, I like y--"
 
"Don't you dare lie to me!" Sungmin interrupted angrily. He noticed some people was staring, so they went to a different room. "Okay, now listen to me Kyu. I know you've liked Ryeowook since... ever."
 
"When did you noticed this?"
 
"When I first saw you, but I thought that maybe I could make you fall for me, but I was wrong. I know Ryeowook is very distracted and he won't realized about his own feelings until someone tells him, but I can tell for his late actions, that he likes you too."
 
"I-i don't think so. I gave him a bad impression many years ago and I didn't even try to mend it. I tried to go out with you so I can forget about him, but you're his friend. And he was always around us to take care of you and that didn't help at all... actually, I should correct you in something. I don't like him..."
 
"But--"
 
"Let me finish." Sungmin motioned him to continue before letting out a deep sigh. "As I said, I don't like him. I-i ... I think I'm in love with h-him." Sungmin could tell Kyuhyun was saying the truth because this was the first time since he met him that he saw Kyuhyun blushing and stuttering.
 
"Kyuhyun. I think you should tell him this."
 
"FORGET IT!" He said yelling. Sungmin snapped back due to the sudden anger, but he stood still and faced the other.
 
"Listen Kyuhyun. If you don't do something, someone else will take him away from you."
 
"Who? That stupid of Yesung? I can tell for Ryeowook's actions that he doesn't like him that way. And why are you telling me this? You're my boyfriend! You should be angry!" Kyuhyun pointed out.
 
"It's my time to correct you. I was your boyfriend."
 
"Are you breaking with me so that I could date Ryeowook?"
 
"Maybe."
 
"That's not happening. And what about you? didn't you love me?"
 
"I should correct you again. I loved you. Right now I don't have the same feelings I used to have before. I don't know when this happened exactly. I love like a friend, but not as a couple anymore."
 
"I don't care about being apart from you. I won't go to Ryeowook, he doesn't love me. He actually hates me!"
 
"Stop being so stubborn! He likes you!"
 
"He doesn't!" And with those last words kyuhyun turned around and left the room. Sungmin Sighed deeply.
 
"This is harder than I thought..."
 
Kyuhyun went back to the kitchen to look for something to drink. He wasn't planing to drink that night, but due to what had just happened he decided to drink just a little.
 

 
An hour and a half past by and Ryeowook was still sitting on the couch. He couldn't see Eunhae on the dance floor anymore and Kyumin didn't come back after leaving. Right then, he spotted the door to the balcony. It was just some metres away and seemed to be empty. he walked to the balcony and saw a table with some cups on it. There were some colourful liquids inside thm and he decided to try them up. Last thing he remembered after drinking all those cups was spotting Kyuhyun on the dance floor and heading to him.
 

 
Ryeowook woke up to the annoying existence of light coming through the little crack of the window. His eyes started to blink as he slowly got accustomed to the light. He tried to sit on the bed, but a painful ache made him lay back down. He threw his arms to the sides, hitting something on their way down. He glanced to see what was that.
 
"Hmmm? Oh, it's just Kyuhyun..." He said sleepily. 
 
Then it hit him. His eyes flew open as he saw his best friend's boyfriend lying on the other side of the bed with the blankets covering him from his feet to his lower half. He immediately tried to get up, this time noticing his lack of clothes. He tried to remember the events from the night before, but he couldn't. He just remembered making something that made him feel really good, though it was wrong. His mind went blank due to the headache he had and the pain he felt on his back.
 
He glanced to his side and saw a peaceful Kyuhyun. That was something he hadn't seen before. he was sleeping soundly with his mouth opened half way and drooling. A smile made its way through Wookie's features but fade away as he took the blankets to take a look below them revealing an equaly Kyuhyun.
 
He rushed out from the bed crying in pain as he had forgoten about his back. He heard a yawning and saw as Kyuhyun sat up on the bed and stretched out, eventualy glancing over his way.
 
"Ryeowook?"
 
"Ryeowook? RYEOWOOK!? That's all you can say after this!" Ryeowook started to panic.
 
"What are you--?" Kyuhyun started before noticing that both of them were in his own room, . "You've got to be kidding me!!" He panicked as well.
 
"I wish I was!" Ryeowook covered his head with his hands and kneeled down in both embarrasment and frustration. But for some reason, he felt some kind of relief.
 
"!" Kyuhyun cursed throwing himself back on the bed. "I'm sorry."
 
"Why are you apologizing?"
 
"Bucause I'm sure this is MY fault"
 
"We were both drunk. We can't blame anyone, not even ourselves." Ryeowook felt surprised to his sudden understanding as much as Kyuhyun.
 
"But I'm sure I was the one who initiated this."
 
"I may have agreed."
 
"Why are you so sure you may have wanted this too?" Kyuhyun asked in curiosity.
 
"Why are you so sure about initiating this?" Ryeowook asked back.
 
"I asked first."
 
"I'm not answering until you do."
 
"Come on Ryeowook, spit it out."
 
"..."
 
"Ryeowook?"
 
"Are you listening to me?" Ryeowook finally looked up from his position to glance over the bed.
 
"Okay, but first, I've got to change."
 
"The bathroom is on the left. I'll wait for you."
 
Ryeowook took his clothes that were thrown all over the room the night before and stepped out of the room and then went out of the house.

Sooo.... What do you say? Did you like it or not? e.e Poor Kyu TuT he stayed all alone waiting for Wookie to come back xD I enjoyed very much writing this, and don't worry, this isn't finishing yet >w

Thanks for reading, commenting and suscribing~ Y was like this while I read your comments: 

You make me blush >///<

You really like my storyy~ I Love You♥

Now really, when I saw I had more suscribers I was actually like this:

But, when I was ready to update, my wild mum suddenly appeared and threatened to take the computer ToT

But it was then, that I decided to show her my grades e.e

I won :3

Now, back to what I felt when I saw the new comments and suscribers...

Thankyu very much for reading :')

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL~♥

Bye Bye ^-^

.

.

.

.

..

.

 

..

.

.

.

.

Woohyun *----* buing buing~