Chapter 1

Compromising Situation

 

 
"Hey Wookie! Wait for me!" yelled the blond while rushing out of his house.
 
"Sorry Sungminnie~ But we're going to be late if we don't hurry!" 
 
"Yeah, I know. But I can fix it."
 
"How?" Ryeowook asked before realizing what his friend meant while he took his phone out from his pocket."Wait, NO!"
 
"Kyunnie~ How are you?... I'm fine. Would you mind taking me and Wookie to school? We're really late!... What? you're already there?... No... okay, we'll wait" as he ended the call he saw his friend's frown at the fact that they would have to go with his boyfriend.
 
Yes. Boyfriend. Sungmin was gay, as well as Wookie and many of the guys that went to their same school. It's actually really strange to have such a concentration in just one place, but no one really minded. Wookie's and Minnie's parents knew about their child's ual orientation, but they didn't matter while they were happy. That was actually a good thing.
 
The bad thing is that Ryeowook didn't get along with Minnie's boyfriend: Kyuhyun. They've been in the same classroom since they entered their really-famous-and-absolutely-great-school of arts when they were in nursery school. At the beginning he didn't care about him at all, but while they grew older, Kyuhyun became a womanizer who dated every single beautiful girl (or boy) that passed in front of him. But he didn't change much when he met Sungmin. He liked him, you could tell, but he was always running behind any that was shown in front of him without caring about his boyfriend.
 
On the one hand, since the first time Wookie saw Sungmin's falling-in-love-for-kyuhyun face, he promised he wouldn't let that stupid and womanizer boy to hurt his friend's heart, so he was always near him watching he wouldn't do anything stupid that would lead him straight to his death. That Wookie would happily provide. BUT, do not misunderstand! Wookie loves Sungmin as he was his little brother even though he was his hyung and that was all. He also knew how much Sungmin loved Kyuhyun, he even changed schools just because of him.
 
On the other hand, he would always regret the fact of being around this idiot, because he would always end up in compromising situations, just as when he tried to pull Kyuhyun away from that from class 2-b. Everytime Wookie pulled her from her shirt, she would tighten her  grip even more into him and wouldn't let go, so he tried by settling between both of them, leaning his back against Kyu and pushing the with his legs, falling to the floor over Kyuhyun and catching everybody's glances.
 
People wouldn't stop gossiping about Kyuhyun cheating on Sungmin with his best friend, until Minnie shut them up by glaring at them. Sungmin didn't care about this, he knew Wookie was trying to help him, so he never EVER got mad by ANY of the MANY misunderstandings.
 
"Yah! You're staying?" Kyuhyun called from his car with a giggling Sungmin to his side in the passenger's seat. 
 
Ryeowook snapped back from his thoughts and death glared at the brunette before heading to the back seat. 
 
===============================
 
First chapter~ Hope you liked it ^-^ It's just to explain their relationship and a little from their past. I'll try to update next chapter tomorrow afternoon or the day after, so wait for it!
 
:D Thanks for reading and suscribing! Do not forget to comment what you think~ 
 
Bye Bye~