Chapter 5

Compromising Situation

Well, I'm back with a new chapter~ I was going to update this yesterday, but I had some problem with the internet , but here I am. Let's see what happens in Kyuwook's life~


 

 
The week passed by normally. Ryeowook pushing some girls away from Kyuhyun's embrace when he wasn't with Sungmin, and Sungmin finding them almost kissing or touching in places that shouldn't be touched. But there was something different, something that made Kyuhyun uncomfortable: Sungmin always found a way to leave Ryeowook and Yesung alone. 
 
At the weekend, as always, Sungmin went to Ryeowook's house to watch movies and cook. They'd always had fun toghether, though, they'd always disagreed in something: Romantic or Cartoon movies. Ryeowook would always ask to watch cartoon movies, but Sungmin wouldn't allowed that by persuading his friend by pouting or with his oh-so-cute-puppy-eyes. However, in the end, they would always watch both kinds. Suddenly, something that Wookie said made Sungmin forget about that beautiful romantic movie they were watching and face the boy with a wide smile.
 
"Minnie."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"I think I may be liking Yesung-ssi" the blond guy looked at him 
 
"Realy?" he said smiling widely
 
"just MAYBE... I'm not sure at all."
 
"Awww~ My beautiful and cute friend is in love~ How cute~" Sungmin said hugging him and brushing his cheek against the other's.
 
"Yah! I said I'm not sure!"
 
"But then It would be a 50-50, so you may or may not like him... I think you DO"
 
"Well, I feel like I like him, so maybe if he asks me out... I'd say yes"
 
"Kyaaaa~ how cute~ I'll tell him to ask you!"
 
"DON'T! He has to do it by himself. If he likes me, he will ask me to go out."
 
"But-"
 
"No buts. Don't do anything, I'll wait for him"
 
"Okay." Sungmin said pouting
 

On Monday.

"Hey you little boy!" Ryeowook turned to the familiar voice.
 
"What do you want Kyuhyun?" he said coldly.
 
"Aish, always so harsh. Listen, I'm planning to take Minnie to the new amusement park and I was wondering if you wanted to come."
 
"Why are you asking me so sudden? I thought you didn't like me to be with you guys."
 
"I don't like you to be playing "the nanny" with me and pushing away everyone who I think looks hot or is beautiful."
 
"Well, If I hadn't do that, you'd have already screwed this up and I'd have killed you with my own hands for making Sungmin suffer."
 
"True, but you're just TOO overprotective with him. Why don't you think HE could cheat on me too?"
 
"He wouldn't."
 
"How do you know?"
 
"I JUST KNOW. It's not my problem if you don't trust him, but I know him and I do. But I don't trust YOU. And because I love Minnie as he was my brother, I won't let you make him suffer."
 
"Well then, you should get to know me deeper too." Kyuhyun said and got out of the class with a hurt expression.
 
"Ha, I already know you enough." Ryeowook said to himself.
 

 

Well, it's a little boring maybe... just a little fight between Kyuwook, but don't worry, this is normal for them xD
 
Oh! I also wanted to tell you that Donghae is appearing in next chapter. He'll have met Yesung during the week before kyuwook's quarrel and I won't write about that meeting. So I'm just warning you that he'll appear as he has always been there and he didn't met Yesung because he was ill.
 
So, suscribe, comment and if you want up vote too :D
 
See ya! Love you ^-^