Chapter 2

Compromising Situation

 

New Chapter~ Hope you'll like it and comment what you think. Thanks for reading and suscibing. It means a lot :'D
 
 

 

"Kyunnie~" some voices called.
 
"Aishh...there they come again." Wookie said in a whisper while grabbing his lunch box ready to go finding his friends. He saw as the two taller boys came over to meet Kyuhyun. Yeah, they're at the same classroom, except for Sungmin who was in class 2-b...with the that I've told you about before.
 
"Hey! Changmin, Minho! How are you?"
 
"Fine. Hey!" they said trying to get straight to the point. "We're not lunching in the cafeteria today."
 
"What? Why?" Kyu said pouting... fail.
 
"We found some girls that invited us to an expensive restaurant and, obviously, we didn't back off." said the froggy boy.
 
"But we were thinking about inviting you too. What do you say?"
 
"Oh, yeah!? Well th-" he was cut suddenly by Ryeowook's murdering glare. He had been there since the beginning."I-i Think I'll just stay." He said scared of his boyfriend's best friend.
 
"What?" Changmin said and looked at Ryeowook who glared at him. "Just because this tiny thing doesn't want you to go, you won't?" He pointed at Ryeowook.
 
"Is that true?" Minho asked.
 
"Yah! I don't follow anyone's orders. I won't go just because I'm not in the mood for going out." Kyuhyun tried to hide the truth.
 
"But-" Changmin started but was cut by Minho.
 
"OK, we'll leave you. Just don't regret it later."
 
"I won't." Kyuhyun saw them leave. "Happy?"
 
"Completely!" Ryeowook smiled at him widely while going out to the cafeteria.
 
"Hey! Wait for me!"
 
"Hurry up you turtle." Wookie .
 
 
In the cafeteria.
 
 
"Hey Wookie" Sungmin waved guiding him to their table.
 
"Sorry I'm late. I just had some problems at class." he said glaring at Kyuhyun. "Who's this?" He asked looking at the boy sitting next to his friend.
 
"Yah! Why didn't you wait for me?" Kyuhyun said while settling down and then looking at the stranger.
 
"You're a turtle, it's not my problem."
 
"Easy guys. Don't argue here, I want to eat in peace" Sungmin complained
 
"Sorry" Both of them apologized.
 
."This is Yesung. He's a transfered student."
 
"Transfered student?"
 
"Yeah, he's in my class."
 
"Nice to meet you guys." The boy named Yesung said with a shy smile.
 
"Nice to meet you!" Wookie said smiling warmly.
 
"Same" Kyuhyun said noticing how the 'newly' looked at Ryeowook.
 
"He wants to join the chorus by the way."
 
"Really? I was expecting for new members!"Wookie said happily. Clapping his hands and greeting the boy.
 
"Thanks. Please, take care of me." Yesung said slightly bowing and smiling to Wookie. Kyuhyun noticed this and frowned.
 
"You know... I was thinking the same." Kyuhyun said getting confused looks from the three of them.
 
"Thinking what?" Wookie asked a little scared of Kyuhyun's answer.
 
"I was thinking about joining the chorus." 
 
"But you've never sang." Wookie said.
 
"Well, not at school. But I actually sing in church."
 
"Well, it would be awesome. We'll have more time to spend with each other!" Minnie said.
 
"But can you actually sing? I mean, anyone could sing at the church's chorus." Ryeowook said not wanting Kyu to join the club.
 
"Well, you haven't heard this boy either, so..."
 
"Okay, okay. Both of you will come after class and you'll sing a song. If you sing well, then you'll be able to join the club."
 
"IF NOT you'll give up wanting to join the school's chorus" Wookie said to Kyuhyun.
 
"Yah! trust a little!"
 
"Don't want to."
 
"I'm your best friend's boyfriend. You should trust me."
 
"Exactly."
 
Yesung giggled at the boys' quarrel getting a confused look from Minnie. "This year is going to be fun." he told looking at Sungmin.
 
"If you say so." Sungmin said still confused.
 

 

I don't know why... but this is going faster than what I wanted. I didn't want actually Yesung to appear yet, but while I was writing it, I just felt like adding him. also I didn't want to show any feelings from Kyuhyun towards Ryeowook yet but do not expect much, this is not becamig a Kyuwook yet, you'll have to wait.
 
I feel such a Kyuhyun today (? Some friends were talking about anime and they asked me to tell them what was about.... I just looked at them like:
 
 
And after telling them what it was their faces were like:
 
 
 
Then i showed them some mangas and they became more like : 
 
hahaha now they love me :3