Chapter 3

Compromising Situation

 

Okay, this chap will be a little longer just because I won't update this whole weekend, so enjoy this and tell me what you think about it.

BTW, before I forget: thanks to all of you for suscribing and commenting or just reading, it means a lot :'D Love you guys~


"You know, we've been waiting for half an hour. I don't think he's coming." Yesung said to the two guys in front of him.

 
"He will. He must have got stuck with a teacher or anything."
 
"Yeah... teacher..." Wookie said chuckling at his sarcasm.
 
"Would you go and look for him Wookie?" Sungmin said with his best aegyo.
 
"Why don't YOU go look for him?" 
 
"'Cause I want to practice my new song in the piano."
 
Ryeowook sighed defeated. "Okay, I'll go". He said and got out from the chorus classroom. Yesung stared at him as he left them.
 
"Nice huh?"  Yesung blushed at Sungmin's comment as he realized he had noticed it. "haha don't worry, I won't tell anyone." he added patting his shoulder.
 
"T-thanks." Yesung said while rubbing the back of his neck shyly.
 
 
In the corridor.
 
 
"Where the heck is this idiot?" Ryeowook said before turning the corner and finding a very amused Kyuhyun carrying a smiling Krystal on his back. He death glared them as soon as Kyuhyun noticed his presence and mouthing a 'You're so dead'. "Hey you !" He said looking at the girl.
 
"Are you talking to me?" she asked looking at him from head to toe.
 
"Well, I don't see another one here." He answered.
 
"Yah! don't talk to her like that!" Kyuhyun yelled.
 
"Sungmin is waiting for you in the chorus' classroom"
 
"Aishhh... I forgot. Okay Krystal, get down."
 
"WHAT!? You're just going to do what This says?" she said rising an eyebrow.
 
"He must, otherwise he'll be dead by tomorrow." Ryeowook said while getting closer and leaning against the wall next to them.
 
"Huh, screw you." Krystal told Ryeowook as she got off Kyuhyun's back."See ya babe." She said to Kyuhyun while kissing his cheek and pushing him playfully on the back before rushing to her class, not noticing Kyuhyun's instability. He fell to the front putting his hands on the wall so that he wouldn't get hurt and pushed Ryeowook between him and the wall. He looked down at the little boy getting closer but stopped when he saw him looking to his side. Ryeowook immediately pushed him away and ran to Sungmin's side.
 
"I-it's not what it seems." Ryeowook tried to explain.
 
"Don't worry Wookie, I know you didn't do anything." He ruffled Ryeo's hair "Anyway, Kyunnie~ we've been waiting for you." Sungmin sang while grabbing his boyfriend's arm.
 
"Yeah, sorry babe, I forgot." Kyuhyun apologized kissing his forehead and then looking at Ryeowook who just rolled his eyes. He chuckled at the boy's reaction and left his boyfriend drag him to the classroom.
 
                                                                                                         ≈
 
"Finally!" Yesung said with his arms crossed in front of him.
 
"Sorry for making you wait" Ryeowook apologized with a sweet smile while walking next to Yesung.
 
"Okay, let's start!" Kyuhyun said settling him between them in front of the piano receiving some death glares from both boys.
 
"Well, here you are" Sungmin said giving them some lyrics. "This is the song you'll be singing. Ryeowook, would you sing with them please? I think you already know this song."
 
"Yeah, sure." He said grabbing the lyrics.
 
"Okay, let's start. The song is called 'Promise You' from a very well-known group called Super Junior KRY. One of the members has the same name as Kyuhyun!"
 
"Oh! I know who they are! They sing spectacularly!"
 
"Yeah, Jongwoon's voice is the best!" Yesung exclaimed cheerfully.
 
"No no no no, Kyuhyun's the best!" Kyuhyun said.
 
"You say that just because he has the same name as you. Jongwoon is much better!" Ryeowook defended Yesung.
 
"That's not tru-" Kyuhyun begun but was cut by Sungmin.
 
"Okay, everyone calm down! Let's start please! We've already lost enough time!" He started playing the piano as the lyrics went on.
 
Yesung:
 
Promise You 
I Promise You 
 
Kyuhyun:
 
Kawaranai sagashinagara kawatteiku kisetsu wo aruita 
kimito itsudemo tewo tsunaginagara kitanda 
 
Yesung:
 
Tesaguride susunde kita michimo kimiga itakara 
mayowasuni korareta tsuyoku ireta 
donna tokimo 
 
Ryeowook:
 
Korekara arayuru kishikiga kawattatoemo 
bokurawa konomamade iyo 
 
All:
 
Promise you,kimiwo omotte 
bokuwa ikiruyo 
 
Yesung:
 
Tsunagatteiru kokoroto 
kokorokara 
 
All:
 
Promise You,tsutaetainowa 
 
Ryeowook:
 
Tada aieru 
 
Kyuhyun:
 
Chikauyo eienno kakerawo 
 
Yesung:
 
Chiisana kenkawo nandomo ane surechigai 
hanareta himo arushi 
 
Ryeowook:
 
Sonotabi itsumo kimiga hitsuyotte 
wakattanda 
 
Kyuhyun:
 
Kimiga moshimo tsumazuku tokiniwa dareyori 
ichibani tewo soshinoberu bokude 
itaiyo sobani isasete 
 
Ryeowook:
 
Wakareto deaiwo kurikaeeiku nakademo 
bokurawa tonarini iyo 
 
All:
 
Promise you, kimiwo 
mamotte bokuwa ikitai 
 
Yesung:
 
Munega atsuku konokoi 
fureteru 
 
All:
 
Promise you, 
todoketainowa 
 
Kyuhyun:
 
Tada aieru 
 
Ryeowook:
Itsudemo yuruganai omoide 
 
Kyuhyun:
 
Moshimo aaga yamin inomarete michishirube 
sae naitoemo 
 
Yesung:
 
Kowagaru kotowa naiyo konotewo hanasanai 
kagiri bokurawa 
 
Ryeowook:
 
Dokoedemo ikeru 
 
All:
 
Promise you, kimiwo omotte 
bokuwa ikiruyo 
 
tsunagatteiru kokoroto 
kokorokara 
 
Promise you, tsutaetainowa 
tada aieru 
 
Chikauyo eienno kakerawo 
Chikauyo eienno kakerawo
 
They were too concentrated in the song as to notice Sungmin's marveled expresion. "OMG! Guys, that was absolutely spectacular!"
 
"Yesunggie~ You've got an absolutely spectacular voice!" Ryeowook said jumping and clapping his hands cheerfully.
 
"T-thanks" Yesung said extremely blushing "You too" he added getting a giggle from Wookie.
 
"Yah! What about ME!?" Kyuhyun complained. 
 
"Yeah, you were good. Guess you're in, too." Ryeowook said sounding colder than what he expected, because he actually liked Kyuhyun's voice.
 
"Yeaaah~ Kyunieee~ You were awesome! Why didn't you tell me you sing this well?"
 
"I'm not the egocentric type." Ryeowook laughed at Kyuhyun's comment.
 
"NO, OF COURSE! HAHA!" Ryeowook laughed sarcastically.
 
Diing Doong~
 
"Oh! the next period has already started! Let's hurry Yesung!" 
 
"Yeah!" he answered before rushing to their next class.
 
"Yah! don't leave me!" Sungmin yelled while kissing Kyuhyun's cheek and catching up with Yesung.
 
"We should go too!" Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun ready to do the same as his friends but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.
 
"Do you really think I was just 'Good'?" Kyuhyun said looking at Ryeowook serious straight in the eye, expecting his answer.
 
"Yeah, well, you were great." Ryeowook answered as Kyuhyun's grip softened "I think that if you practise a little more you'll be even better!" He said smiling and Kyuhyun let go of him before returning the smile.
 
"Yeah! I knew I was the best damn singer!" Kyuhyun added. Ryeowook rolled his eyes at the egocentric, stupid figure in front of him.
 
"You wish! Now let's go you singy singer" He said walking out the room followed by a widely smiling Kyuhyun.
 

Yeah... I lied... how wouldn't I put some Kyuwook (even if it's just something really soft) when this is a kyuwook fic ? xD I just can't help but putting them toghether in whatever i write.

They're just TOO KYUTE~ so now I'll spam you with some Kyuwook Gifs >:3

WARNING!! NOSEBLEEDING:

 

Warned ya! :D

Awww~ >3

Yeah Wookie... laugh... you know you'll get more at night xD

Oww!! Go get a room!.. no, not that one. the one on the left with the cameras xD

Have fuuun~ e.e

Well I should go, I have to get up early tomorrow cause I have to go to the "First Certificate of English" classes (who cares???)

Say bye Kyunnie~ Buh Bye~