Chapter 7

Compromising Situation
 
Oh Yeah, I'm back es! I'm kidding, I LOVE YOU ALL~<3 Thanks for reading, commenting, suscribing and up voting ^-^ It makes me really happy to know that you like this FF and I wanted to thank especially to callmejasche for her comments and telling me I'm one of her fave AFF authors QuQ I'm really happy to know that~ REALLY~ heheh
Here's a present for her, take it! *Throws the ball*
Okno, hahaha, here's a little compilation of Kyuwook gifs and pics~<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Don't be too rude with him Wookie~ TuT
 
 An angry Sungmin kekeke Fight for what's yours Wookie! >o
 
 
 
 
 sadsadsa one of my fave gifs *----*
 
  xDD
 
 the only ones doing it toghether e.e
 
A little message for them from me~:
 
Okay, I'd better let you read the fic or I won't see the sun tomorrow TuT But before this, I wanted to show you this drawing. It's just sooo asddsdasdsadsafd This Kyuhyun looks just as the one I imagined for this fic >w
 
 
 
 
Enjoy the chapterrr~
 

"NO WAY I'M GOING TO DO THIS!" Ryeowook yelled refusing to put on the soft blond haired wig.

 
"Oh, come on Wook! We need you! Pleeaaaaseee~?" Amber begged with her best aegyo.
 
"Aish, why do I have to do this anyway? Isn't there somebody else?"
 
"You're the only one that has learnt the script by heart except for Tiffany."
 
"Why isn't she here anyway?"
 
"She twisted her ankle during this morning's practice."
 
"Aishh... Okay, I'm doing this, but there's no way I'm wearing that wig!"
 
"Okay, okay. Now go get ready, you're going out in 10."
 
"Have you told Kyuhyun about this?"
 
"Not yet, he's already on stage and he won't be back in backstage until your escene finishes."
 
As soon as Amber went out from the dressing room, Ryeowook changed his red tight skinny  jeans and black shirt with a v-neck for a pink long dress with little flowers in the end. He knew that two things could happen: One-Kyuhyun would get mad and would turn into his diva mode leaving the stage as soon as Ryeowook came out from backstage. And Two-Kyuhyun would take this chance to till the very end of their lives. Maybe the second one was the most probable.
 
You may be asking what had happened, well this is the thing: Activities' Days had finally turned out, and Kyuhyun was performing a play with the Oh-so-y-self-described-Tiffany. But as you heard before, she has decided to twist her ankle the very same day of the show. But why is Ryeowook replacing her? Easy, he was the one in charge of the sound and listening so many times to their script, made Ryeowook learn it by heart. And what's the reward? An awful pink dress and a blond wig. 
 
Knock Knock~
 
"Ryeowook? Are you ready? You need to come out in 3!" Amber called from outside.
 
"I'm coming!" He let out a deep sigh. 'You're absolutely going to pay for this Amber!'
 
-On Stage-
 
"Oh my Lady! Please, come out from that horrible place and let me see your beautiful face!" Kyuhyun said reciting his script. 
 
"Oh my dearest Lord! Thanks for saving me from the beast!" Ryeowook recited as he got on stage. Kyuhyun's jaw dropped opened. Ryeowook looked at him and motioned him to continue. Then, Wookie saw it. That smirk. He wanted to vanish straight away and never appear again. He knew Kyuhyun would make his life a hell from now on.
 
Ryeowook came immediately back from his thoughts when he felt an arm around his waist. Kyuhyun looked at him in the eyes with a lusty look. 'Wait, lust?' Ryoowook thought and without realizing, Kyuhyun came closer until their faces were just inches away. He immediately remembered this part of the script: The kiss. 'Wait, KISS!? No way!' He thought and tried to pull apart but Kyuhyun's arms were too strong for him. Then he looked at the audience and immediately spotted Sungmin with an unreadable look and next to him was Yesung. He had a hurt look and he was on the verge of crying. He looked back at Kyuhyun who was still looking at him with the same expression. He took all his strength and struggled in his embrace until the other let go of him. 
 
Ryeowook ran to backstage and into the dressing room. He took a deep breath and started to dress off, and as he finished he put his clothes on. He came out from the room and he saw Amber coming to him. He knew she was going to kill him because he ruined the play, but there was no way he was going to let Kyuhyun touch his lips! Sungmin would get absolutely mad, well maybe not, but he couldn't just kiss Kyuhyun and then look at his friend as nothing has happened, even if it was a fake kiss.
 
Kisses were something really important to Ryeowook. He says that a first kiss is something that should be given to the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, and this is something that Kyuhyun didn't understood at all. And no, he hadn't found that person yet, so he hadn't given his first kiss yet.
 
He ran out from the place after hearing Amber's scolding. He looked for Yesung everywhere but he couldn't find him. He found Sungmin who was already with Kyuhyun but he didn't come closer, he didn't know how to look at his friend after what happened before, something that obviously didn't matter to Kyuhyun because he was just being a dickhead as always. Then he remembered.
 
"The concert hall!" He run to the place hoping he could hear him sing, but he arrived just as he sung the last stanzas. He saw as everyone started getting up and clapping their hands. He could know it was a success, his voice was absolutely the best. He waited until Yesung came out from the hall. 
 
"Yesung-ah." He called.
 
"Oh, Ryeowookie. How are you?" despite his smile, Ryeowook could see pain in his face. Did Yesung like him that much? He liked him too, but not as far as to cry for him. He suddenly felt guilty. Yesung noticed this and decided to cheer him up. "Hey, would you like to watch GG's performance? I know you don't like those girls very much, but it would be fun to have someone to talk to while I'm joking about their dresses." Yesung said while patting his back. Ryeowook immediately changed his sad expression into an interested one.
 
"Okay, let's do that!" They went back to the stage and watched the girls' performance. Yesung led him next to Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were also watching the dance. Ryeowook's eyes met Sungmin's and instinctively looked down. Then he felt a pair of arms around his shoulders and looked up again meeting Sungmin's reassuringly smile. He suddenly felt sinless. He looked back to stage and laughed at his friends' jokes.

So, what do you think? Did you like this chappie? What do you think will happen next? 

Don't forget to comment, up vote and suscribe ^-^

Thank you for reading~ ;D

Bye Bye~