Chapter 4

I am the best

 

 

Huang Zitao.

A 15 year old boy who just transferred from China with the hopes of experiencing a different culture and getting exposure into the world. He expected to encounter some problems along the way but not Kim Jongin.

When he met the guy he immediately knew that his life was going to be different. Whether in a good or bad way he didn’t know yet but he knew it was going to be different.

“Join me.” Was Kim Jongin’s simple request while waiting for an answer with an indifferent look. Tao was a little confused but not scared. Why should he be? He could kick anybody’s into Neptune.

Tao ignored him and started exiting the bathroom when he felt a firm grip on his wrist.

“I could use other methods to persuade you but I want to ask first. So join.” Kai wasn’t going to back down, this guy was what he was looking for. He wasn’t like Luhan and Xiumin but his cuteness was close to their level which was saying something. If he hadn’t seen the guy taking a selca and making those cute poses he never would have come to him since now he looked like a serial killer.

Kai had good eyes though, he could tell that the kid had potential and would be a marvelous addition to his collection (of “friends”). He smirked when the kid tugged his hand hard and glared at him.

“Bug off.” Tao hissed and made a move to leave when the door he just opened was slammed shut by a hard kick from Kai. A normal person would be pissing their pants at the murderous aura coming off Tao but who ever said Kai was normal. Without warning Tao spun round with a kick aimed at Kai’s head.

Kai merely moved back to avoid the kick and held onto the outstretched leg. Tao frowned when his leg would not budge. He pulled harder but nothing happened.

It was a turning point in Tao’s life as he felt the air getting knocked out of him. His eyes glazed over as he staggered a bit.

Huang Zitao had never been defeated before but now this, this weird guy was kicking his and quit easily too. What the hell is happening?

“You should know that no one dares go against me in any way.” Kai said closing the little distance between the two of them. Tao fought his instincts to move back and only managed to eye Kai.

“Impressive. You just gave me more reasons to recruit you. From this moment on, you belong to me.”

Kai raised his eye brow when Tao opened his mouth to speak. He smirked and continued when Tao closed it.

“Before you make any objections I want you to know that I have many ways of persuading people. It could involve many things. I am sure your mama and papa in china would like you to be a good boy.” Kai paused and let the boy swallow what was said and when he saw his eyes widen he smirked and tapped him on his shoulder. Without a word he walked out of the bathroom and Tao silently followed.

His fate at that moment was sealed and he didn’t even know why. So now in his room kneeling by his bed he could only cry at a picture of his family.

 

 

“I rather die.” Luhan yelled and flung the dress on the floor. All eyes turned to Kai to see what his reaction will be. His expression remained impassive as he sat on his bed.

“It’s bad enough that I am made to do this when your brother is around but now you want me to go into the public like this. Hell no!” Luhan yelled face turning a light shade of red. He crossed his hands and turned his face away chin raised in the air arrogantly.

“Just freaking do it.” Xiumin sighed. He didn’t get what was really happening but if Kai wants him to dress as a girl then he should freaking do it because he is effing tired right now.

“Take one for the team.”

“ you!” Luhan spat.

“Cute as ever.” Xiumin said with a sarcastic snare.

Sehun who was watching the scene from his position on the floor beside Kai lightly cleared his throat as he summoned the courage to speak.

“um…i-I could…I could wear the dress,” He stuttered face turning red when Kai’s attention shifted to him. “if you want me to.” He added in a whisper. He hung his head low when Kai’s eyes remained on him. He could feel the place getting hot and his heart beat escalate.

“Soo intense.” He murmured voice coming out strained. “I…I can’t…I can’t take it.” He leaned closer to the ground as his breathing increased. In addition to the difficulty in breathing and the escalating heartbeat there was a funny feeling coming from his stomach and he could feel his blood flowing south.

“I’m reaching my limit.” He cried (moaned) as he lay on the floor still feeling Kai’s gaze on him.

“Too tall.” Was what Kai said before turning his attention back to Luhan. “And he looks more like a girl.”

“If he is volunteering let him. Don’t just go around hurting people’s feelings. See how sad you made him.” Luhan said.

"No, he definitely looks like he could die happy.” Xiumin deadpanned from beside him.

“This is a very important mission.” Kai started getting all their attention. “An ugly wench seems to have someone spying on my brother. That is enough reason to wage war but before I dispose of-”

“Hey hey, you are talking about murder aren’t you?” Xiumin interrupted. “We can’t-”

“Tao.” Kai called and on cue Tao cracked his knuckles audibly.

“The wench must die, carry on.”

“But before I dispose of her, I need to learn of how she did it. There should not be any holes in my brother’s security. The plan is you,” He pointed at Luhan. “Need to disguise yourself as a girl and pretend to be her friend so that you can get the necessary info. Refusal is not an option.”

Translation of Kai’s words : Say no and you die.

“Xiumin.” Luhan said dramatically falling on him.

“What?” Xiumin made a face at the weight.

“We are best friends right?”

“Regrettably yes. Why do you ask?”

“Please kill me now!” Luhan cried placing a hand over his forehead.

“And end your misery? Hell no. Our friendship is special Lulu. When one is falling he drags the other down with him. And since you dragged me into this mud with you I’m not letting you go you bish. Together we will rot in this misery.” Xiumin said with an evil smirk.

“ my life.” Luhan said and picked up the dress.

 

 

While Luhan walked down the road he cursed every living thing that existed since the creation of the universe. He had never felt so exposed before well except for when he and Xiumin are “playing” with Kai’s brother. The only thing that made him remotely happy is that there are two additional ers that are going to join in the hell. That plus he looks so hot right now. He was wearing a purple knee length summer dress that accented his hips (so he said) and cute white sandals. He didn’t like the white scarf around his neck but Xiumin made him wear it “to cover your obvious apple you idiot.”

Left right left right left right Luhan swung his nonexistent hips occasionally flipping his long (fake) hair. He winked at a random guy that started crying when he saw him.

“I’m fabulous I know. You can look but you can’t touch.” He said and laughed to himself.

“Isn’t he enjoying himself too much?” Xiumin said more to himself since he knew Tao would not answer him. Which he didn’t. He didn’t even know why he was stuck with him in the first place. As far as he knew it is very unnecessary for him and Tao to tail after Luhan.

“I will not accept failure.” Kai said as he kicked them out of his house.

“How badly can he screw up? If he does I’m just going to run. You know what?” Xiumin said coming to a halt. Tao sent him a questioning look that looked as scary as .

“Let’s ditch him and go get something to eat. Some cake if you want, my treat.” He added the last sentence when Tao’s eyes narrowed. He grinned at the way the latter’s eyes sparkled at the mention of cake. If it was alright for Kai to be sleeping at home now (with a creepy Sehun watching him) then it was ok to do this.

 

Luhan spotted the girl he was to befriend. He shook his head lightly at how Kai was right about her being here, with her friend none the less. The mall wasn’t a small place either. If he had information on almost everyone why couldn’t he use those skills to get what he wanted from the girl? Did he have to make him suffer like this?

He started running towards them because honestly he didn’t have any plan and was just going with the direct method.

While running he tripped on his sandals and ended up bumping into a hard chest. He blinked up at the tall guy and was about to apologize when he felt hands on his chest. On his fake s to be specific. He screamed and pushed the guy away. He made a run for it out of embarrassment and fear. Why did that giant have to be there in the first place? , what if he recognized him?

“Hey, are you ok?” A girl asked when Luhan ran towards her direction.

“Yeah, are you ok?” Another girl with her asked. Luhan nearly cried when he recognized that it was his target and her friend.

Come on think Luhan. You can’t get caught yet. You are a smart and beautiful girl you can do this.

“I’m fine.” He stopped and tried to fix his s while his eyes nervously darted to Kris to make sure he wasn’t following. Which he was.

!

“It’s just…” Luhan nervously started panic setting in. “I think I might have embarrassed myself in front of the guy I like.”

And the giant idiot is drawing closer.

“I know we don’t know each other but…can you help me I’m soo embarrassed kyaa.”

Kyaa? What the was that Luhan? You sound retarted.

“Sure.” Seoyoon said. “Do you want us to like talk to him or something?”

Talk? Hell naw!

“No just help me run.” Luhan said with a quick shake of his head.

“Ohh this sounds fun. And romantic.” Minsuh giggled. “All right on the count of three we run cuz hottie over there is almost here. THREE!”

Luhan squeaked when he was pulled into a sprint. His hands flew to his hair to hold it in place.

“I think we lost him.” Seoyoon said after a while and they stopped to catch their breaths.

“Thanks.” Luhan huffed.

“No probs by the way I’m Seoyoon.”

“And I’m Minsuh.”

“Err…I’m Lu-Lu…” Luhan blanked because he forgot to think up a name.

“Well Lulu it’s nice to meet you.” Seoyoon said with a smile.

Ok. That’ll work.

“So Lulu, why did you run? You could have just talked to him.” Minsuh said.

“I’m panicking right now, and what if he doesn’t like me back.”

Ok Lulu I don’t know what you are saying but hurry up and get your out of here. Your y to be exact.

“Nah, there’s no way he won’t like you. He’s hot, you’re hot. It’ll work out for sure.” Minsuh said with a thumbs up.

Lovely logic. Luhan thought sarcastically.

“I think you are over reacting.” Seoyoon said. “The embarrassing moments make the best memories.”

“It’s easy for you to say. Do you have a boyfriend?” Luhan dove head first into the plan. He had concluded that these girls will be too easy to fool. And he was right because in less than ten minutes he had gotten what he wanted.

They wove each other goodbye and they wished him luck with his crush. Luhan was ready to sprint back to Kai’s house but just had to happen again.

“Hey,” Kris said popping his big out of nowhere and tapping Luhan to get his attention. Luhan pretended not to hear and kept on walking until he was grabbed by the wrist.

“Sorry I’ve been calling you but you didn’t hear me.” The giant said with a shy smile.

I heard you and also felt you stabbing my shoulder!

“Sorry, what do you want?”

“Umm…I just wanted to apologize for earlier. It was an accident I swear. And since they were soft and you are pretty you must have thought that I did it on purpose which I didn’t. Even though they are soft and-”

You definitely wanted to touch!

“Forgiven.” Luhan said and quickly turned to run but once again Kris stopped him.

“Um sorry again but…do you know where the coffee shop is. I kinda lost my friends and I’m supposed to meet them there.”

Apparently Kris wasn’t willing to let go and ended up taking Kris to the coffee shop. Except there are about 10 freaking coffee shops and the moron didn’t know which one it was.

“ my life.”