Chapter 3

I am the best

 

 

 

Sehun ran for his life. He couldn’t even dare to look back. The last time he did he saw a devil chasing him.

Why? Why him? He just came out for a little walk and this happens again. He couldn’t think of anything he did to attract that guys attention. Just out of nowhere this guy and his weird friends pop into his life. To make things worse there is a new guy who looks as scary as their boss.

Sehun took a sharp inhale of breath as he felt the hairs on his neck standing and goose bumps formed on his skin. He could feel an evil aura drawing closer to him. he might not make it.

And he didn’t.

Sehun cursed when he felt a hand grab his shirt and pull him smack into a hard chest. Tanned hands wrapped around his chest holding him firmly and closely.

“Don’t move.” A deep voice said sending hot breath into his ear. He blamed the shiver that shook his body on fear and his red cheeks on the running.

“L-let me go.” He stuttered and made a weak attempt of trying to escape. He hissed when his body was slammed into a wall. Now Kai had his hands on his shoulders and a leg wedged between his legs.

“umm…ok?” Luhan said when he and Xiumin caught up to the scene. Apparently Tao had been there since the beginning.

“This is awkward.” Xiumin said.

“I don’t think we can save him this time.” Luhan said shaking his head. “He looks like he might crack this time around.”

“I’m still surprised Kai didn’t threaten him or burn down his house the first time he was turned down. It’s obvious why he wants the kid to join us but…shouldn’t we try to save him?” Xiumin asked and turned to Tao. “You look strong why don’t you try?”

Xiumin quirked his eyebrows at the flicker of fear that shown on Tao’s impassive face before returning to normal.

“No.” Was Tao’s simple answer which made Xiumin sympathize with him. Poor kid must have been blackmailed by Kai too, why else will he be with them?

“Honestly this kid must be stopped.” He sighed exasperatedly. “Or at least we should tell his brother or something. He is the cause of this whole .”

Luhan snickered while nudging Xiumin in his side. “Hohoho are you trying to get yourself killed? Talking like that about his brother will get your to hell.”

“I’m just tired and this is all your fault. If not for you I won’t be a part of this freak show. I am a grown man I shouldn’t be-”

“Shhh” Luhan stopped Xiumin by pressing a finger to his lips. “Be strong man! It’s too late to turn back now. Just accept your fate.” Luhan then cupped Xiumin’s face with his hands and with a serious expression started squeezing it. Xiumin slapped his hands away and turned to Kai and his victim.

“I hate you.”

“You make me blush.” Luhan replied also turning to watch Kai. Tao who was beside them just stood there with his blank face but inside he was a whimpering mess.

I must have greatly sinned in my past life to be punished like this.

Sehun tried once again to run but only got shoved harder into the wall. This was the first time Kai was being physical with him. Normally he’ll ask him to join his group and just watch as he ran away but now. He wasn’t having any of that.

“I told you not to move.” Kai growled face inches away from Sehun’s. “The fun and games are over and I want you to listen carefully. You are exactly what I need so I want you to belong to me. Say no this time and I really will make you regret it.”

Sehun gulped, his heart beat rang loudly over his ears and he felt really hot. He couldn’t concentrate on normal bodily functions like breathing when he heard ‘I want you’. In fact that was all he heard.

For nearly a month Kai had been coming to him and trying to get him to join his crew but Sehun never wanted to agree especially since Kai’s friends were always signaling for him to say no and he also didn’t know who they were.

And Sehun saw Kai as a dangerous guy. Why else will his heart always beat whenever he was near? Sehun wasn’t ready to hand over his heart to anyone yet.

But today things changed. Since Kai wanted him this badly maybe he should just pity him? And he did say he wanted him soo…

“O-ok.” His voice came out small and barely audible. “You can have me.”

Kai smirked and pulled away. That smirk had two meanings. To kai it meant he was victorious in getting what he wanted and to Sehun it meant Kai wanted him as badly as he wanted him.

“I can’t believe the kid finally caved in?” Luhan said surprised and feeling pity for the boy. Xiumin placed his hand on Luhan’s shoulder expression unreadable.

“No you are looking at things wrongly. There was a huge misunderstanding here that should not have happened. What will you do when his heart breaks huh?”

“You are weird Xiumin. I want to eat you. Come on let’s go.”

“You said something wrong and suspicious right now.”

“You are hearing things. Let’s go. You too.” Luhan laughed and pulled Sehun along. He was looking forward to how these two new additions will react to the truth on why Kai is forming this group in the first place. Oh, this will be fun.

“Umm…is he always like this?” Sehun whispered to Xiumin when Luhan started laughing evilly beside him.

“You will be better off pretending he doesn’t exist.”

 

 

Kai pushed aside his third tray of food and placed his legs on the table and made himself comfortable. He closed his eyes and proceeded to get the sleep he much needed (ignoring the fact that classes were in 5 minutes).

“That’s definitely him.” A girl squealed who immediately got shushed by her friend.

“Not so loud Minsuh. But it is him. I told you he wasn’t as good looking as his brother. I can’t wait to see him.” Her friend squealed ignoring the glare Minsuh threw at her.

“Seoyoon your taste is bad as usual. This guy is obviously hotter. I can’t imagine anyone better looking than him.” Minsuh said studying Kai’s sleeping face and nodded to herself.

“You wish. His brother will soon be back from uni for a short break so I’ll show him to you then.”

“Don’t talk like you guys are close.” Minsuh scoffed.

“Ah, but we are.” Seoyoon said smugly. “I know a lot about him and you should know that I’m going to marry him.”

 

That did it for Kai. His eyes shot open and he glared at the girls who scampered away when they saw him. He wouldn’t have minded if they just admired his brother because his brother was perfect and awesome and an angel that fell from heaven. But to claim to have information on him was a big nono which meant the wench had a spy on his awesome brother. And to make things worse the wench said she was going to marry him. That was a taboo that should not even be thought by any lowly human.

Nobody, absolutely nobody can marry his perfect brother.

Nobody except him.

 

Somebody is going to die soon.

 


A/N: Sorry for the late update i had alot of work to do. but i should be updating more regularly now.

I wonder if you guys can guess who Kai's brother is hehehe.