2

cruise's story..

 

2

DARA POV

“Kyaa!! Oh my god, oh my god. It’s huge and beautiful. Thank you, Dara. I love you so much,” Bommie said while pecking my cheeks. She is so excited, so do I, who doesn’t when you will be traveling with the luxury cruise that cost a lot of money and doesn’t always travel. Thanks to Minho coz gave me the money.

 

“Yeah, I know you love me, Bommie. But you’re right, it is so beautiful,” Bommie is right, this cruise really beautiful and elegant in a way, its white pearl color, complete with pools and Jacuzzi at the outside, has branded shop in it. It also has entertainment corner for the youngster and also has office corner for the businessman do their job.

 

“Come on Dara, let us put our luggage in the room then we roams this ship,” she said while grabbing my hand on her right hand and dragging her luggage with her left hand. She is really do need to learn bout patience again.

 

“We have a week on this giant baby, Bommie. So hold your pony, Bommie. No need to rush,” I said it in between my breath. This Bommie make me breathless when do like this.

 

“Oh Dara, I’m sorry but I need to search big fish on this ship so I can start my moves on him,” she said. Aishh, really, is that all that she thinks, bout the big fish that afford to support her wild shopaholic attitude.

 

“Aishh, Bommie, you and your fishes, I really confused about your career, whether you are a model or a fisher lady coz you really like to fishing than posing,” it is true, since we were in high school, all that she talks are bout hunks, big fishes, tycoon, and money. Can’t blame her though, she had raise in a bad family and she need to search her own money to survive.

 

“Haha, very funny. Come on,” she retorted me back. After we dropped our luggage in our room, we go straight to the deck to see the view from there, at least for me; I look for the view while Bommie are in her hunting mood.

“Dara-ah, the place is crowded and there is no available table for us anymore,” she said when we arrive at the area who provide seat for the customers. When I heard it, my eyes roams around the area, she is right, the place is definitely full with peoples and I thought we are the one who early.

 

“Hurmm, miss, are you looking for a seat?” a girl voice entering my ears. I jerked a bit coz the voice is come from my back. I look around then I saw a girl and a boy sitting on a four seat table with two vacant seats. The boy looks cute with his panda eyes and his smart preppy attires. He looks at us with wondering eyes. And the girl looks so hot with her blonde hair and her smoky chinky eyes. And she wears a sunny dress with a big sunglass on top of her head. They make a cute pair of couple.

 

“Hello there, my wife has asked you whether you want a seat of not?” the boy asked since neither me nor Bommie answer his wife. Woah, they look younger than us and they already married. Talk about wild hormones of Minho, these kids has beaten him on that matter.

 

“Yes, of course. Thank you,” I said while dragging Bommie to sit beside me. I smiled to the couple and the wife smile back at me while her husband frowned at us. Ah, maybe we had interrupted their sweet moment, or maybe they are in their honeymoon and he doesn’t like us to be there between them. Ah, screw him, his wife offered us the seat so I don’t care if he mad.

 

“Hi, I’m Lee Chaerin but you can call me CL coz it is more swag, don’t you think so and this is my childish husband, Lee Seunghyun but you can call him Seungri. He likes to win but he never has a chance to win over me. Nice to meet you,” said the wife. I swear I heard the husband cursed and then he frowning.

 

“Oh, hi CL-ssi and Seungri-ssi, I’m Sandara Park and this is my best friend, Park Bom and before you ask, I want to tell you first, we are not sisters. By the way, nice to meet you,” I said it since Bommie didn’t intend to talk with them. I bet she still in her hunting mode, I can see her eyes scanning all the guys at this place.

 

“Wah, you have a unique name there, Sandara-ssi. If you don’t mind, how old are you Sandara-ssi coz you look so young yet your aura vibe a maturity in it,” she ask me, ah, she is not the first person who confused bout my age.

 

“I’m 25 years old, so do Bommie, what about you CL-ssi?” I ask friendly, I admit kay, it is not my thing to be friendly with strangers, but it doesn’t harm if be friendly with her.

“What? Both of you are my unnie then, I’m only 20 years old, Seungri is 21 years old. Can you be my unnie, Sandara-ssi?” CL answered, ah, they do really young, Bommie already dropped her jaw when heard CL.

 

“Sure, be my pleasure, you can call me Dara unnie or Darong, or if you have some nickname, please do call me. I would like to have a hot sister like you,” I said. I really sincere when saying that, I don’t have any sisters except for Bommie of course but she is older than me by months so I don’t have a little sister to act superior. Wrong intention there Dara, but I don’t care.

 

“And you can call me Bommie unnie, and beware of this ahjumma, she might be older than you but later in the future, you’ll be the one who older than her,” said Bommie after finishing her ‘eye spy’ time.

 

“Really? I can’t wait for that time come. Oppa, why you didn’t say anything to noona?” ask CL to her husband who doesn’t talk anything to us. Talk about rude, people.

 

“There is nothing to ask them after all. I thought it is our honeymoon, Rinnie. I want us to be alone,” he pleaded, ah, I totally understand his feeling. No one wants their moment being interrupted, aishh, he make me remembered that pink panther of mine.

 

“Ah, we are sorry Seungri-ssi; we didn’t know that this is your honeymoon vacation. Alright then, we might take our leave first, we need to walk again to remember the route of this cruise, we might don’t want to be lost in this cruise don’t we, Bommie?” I said while prepping my crumbled dress.

 

“The talks from someone who always lost in her own office, alright, lovebirds, congratulation on your wedding by the way. And may both of you have a kid after this,” said Bommie while shaking her hand with the newly wed couple.

 

“Thanks noona,” said Seungri. We take our leave to go to our room after that waiting for lunch time comes, we had talked bout the young couple we met earlier and we sighed coz we didn’t find our soulmates yet, that pink panther never promise to marry me after all and that make me sighed again.